• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled By A Racoon (R/M)

RdmNm

TMF Expert
Many years ago, I went with my mother to visit a friend of hers who happened to own a racoon. This was no ordinary racoon. It was absolutely huge. Actually, it was so big it was kind of scary. It was definitely the biggest one I have ever seen. It must have weighed at least 50 pounds.

Anyway, my mother's friend told me that the racoon experienced some weight gain as a side effect of being neutered. (Yea, that and being overfed.) He said that the racoon would have been too aggressive to keep as a pet if it had not been neutered.

The racoon remained in its large pen on the patio for a while and then it decided to come into the living room to meet the guests. My mother's friend told me to lie down on the floor so the racoon could meet me and feel more at ease. He explained that the racoon would want to sniff me and look me over before he would feel comfortable having me in his territory.

I laid down on my stomach. The racoon proceeded to sniff me here and there and then when he reached my head he sniffed my hair and stuck his little hand down the back of my neck and started feeling around the inside of my colar and down my back inside my shirt like it was searching for something. I think it was looking for giggles because that tiny little hand tickled like crazy. I was trying to stifle my laughter because I didn't want to startle the racoon and maybe get bitten, so I just laid there and took it. Apparently, the racoon didn't find enough giggles there so then it stuck its hand up my short sleeve shirt and started feeling around my arm pit which made me laugh out loud. I could feel the movement of the individual nails on its tiny little manipulative hand. My head was facing away from the racoon so I guess I didn't startle it too much because it kept tickling me and I kept laughing. I closed my arm against my body to keep the racoon's little hand out of my arm pit. I guess it got bored so it walked over to my mid section and stuck its hand up the back of my shirt and started feeling around my lower back. That also tickled like crazy. I didn't even know I was ticklish there until the racoon gave me a demonstration. The racoon ended its inspection by sticking its hand down the back of my pants inside my underwear!!! My mother's friend explained that the racoon just wanted to make sure I had crack. That also tickled like crazy and I felt a little violated. Thankfully it didn't go too far down there. ;-) After that the racoon walked off to another room.

That racoon seemed as if it was trained to tickle people. Now I guess we know what my mother's friend was doing in his spare time.

Can I just give a minute to say I'm laughing in my heart that you used R/M. it's so funny! This is adorable. I love animal tickles.

Can I just give a minute to say I'm laughing in my heart that you used R/M. it's so funny! This is adorable. I love animal tickles.

Someone noticed.

...and I think M/M would have been a little misleading.

However, I do think that racoon knew exactly what it was doing. Those critters are smarter than they look! Perhaps it was a human tickler reincarnated as a racoon. :)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back