• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a stranger?

The closest I've ever had happen was some freshman in school would do those light belly jabs to make me flinch in the hall. I didn't know them, but had seen them around.

Anything else would be awkward as fuck.

Well I've gone to strip clubs a number of times with the intent of being tickled, and I usually try to egg the strippers on or coax them into tickling me. It works more often than you'd think. So I'm not sure if that counts as a stranger, since it's essentially a pay-for-play sort of situation. But to be tickled by a total stranger just because? I don't think that's ever happened.

Yes. Whenever this salon hairstylist starts shampooing my hair, a random ticklish electricity creeps all over my nape, head, and spine. Drives me REALLY nuts. I can almost see her face as I try to bear it, only to yield with big HAHAHA. Well she's trying hard not to laugh at me and I find it a bit embarrassing.

Yes. :flatstare:

Years ago and it was really awkward and uncomfortable.

No. The person would probably have not survived it either.

Other than the experiences that Comfort Eagle and Bohemianne already mentioned, I was tickled a few times when I would go to the public pool when school was out during the summer. It always happened when I was laying on my beach towel on my stomach and I would rest my feet by propping them on my toes, which without thinking anyone would come by and do anything like that, it stretched out my sole making it very vulnerable for an attack. So after laying there for awhile without moving, sometimes either being asleep or half asleep, I would feel someone's finger stroking my instep. They were strangers because I never saw those kids before until then. One time I got it from one of the lifeguards. They just blew the whistle to let everyone know it was time to get back in the water if they wanted, she obviously happened to be walking by and seen that I was still laying there, so before she would take her post, she thought she would sneak one in along the way. She was cute, but she was also rotten ornery to the core.

If anyone props up there barefeet enough in a public place they have a chance of being tickled. I remember one time at a book store I had my feet propped up on the chair across from me saving it for my g/f at the time. Since it was the summer I only was wearing flip flops and kicked them off and had my feet on the chair across from me and a lady probably in his 40's was walking around looking for a chair could not find one asked if she could sit there I said I was saving it for someone. She said I guess that someone is me and caught me off guard and quickly tickled my feet prompting me to take them off the chair. It was a little embarrassing, but looking back I guess I deserved it for trying to save a seat that I did not own.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back