• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a Teacher

tickleboy98

For some time I've had this fantasy of being tickled all over by my teachers or the principal of my school. Whether it was a detention scenario or being tickled just because. I've had a fantasy of having my feet propped up on my desk and my teacher or principal ties my feet down and tickle me for the rest of the school day. What I wanna know is. Have you ever had a fantasy of being tickled by a teacher or principal and what happened in the fantasy?

What I wanna know is. Have you ever had a fantasy of being tickled by a teacher or principal and what happened in the fantasy?

NO, NEVER!
But I have had a fantasy of many of my sexy MILF type teachers or MILF Principle getting tied up and barefoot tickled by all the other female teachers in the school.

Thank you,
LBFT

Either way you look at it, this is one of those things that will end up one of two ways. either the teacher or principal is ethical and would not get anywhere near a student in that way. OR, they could indulge your fantasies and get a spot on the "dumbass daily" website when they get arrested!
As far as the other way scenario, see above!

Anyone who hasn't fantasized about a teacher in some way, I think is a damn liar.

The teacher/student scenario is a favorite of mine. Doesn't mean I'm all for teachers preying on minors.

I don't get it, even college professors have gotten into trouble with students in college over sexual things that is dumb in my opinion if a student is 18 or over they are an adult and can engage in sex or any other kind of play with a college professor or high school teacher they wanted to engage with. Now if the student is a minor under 18 then yes that is wrong and a teacher should be arrested. The key thing being age. Engaging in anything with a minor under 18 is illegal and just morally wrong. I am guessing from this guys screen name he is only 15 at most and should not even be in this forum.

Barring the fact that I agree with Females over the OP being underage...

We are talking about fantasy here, not real life. Or did I miss something?

He said fantasy. One of my favorite fantasies is getting tickled by the football coach or wrestling coach so yeah, it's pretty damn hot. :)

I have had fantasies like that, especially about my 9th grade English teacher who was a very attractive woman in her late 20's. But they were just that, fantasies. :D

Yes sorry he did say fantasy. I apologize. And yes I too when I was in 11th grade had a very pretty English teacher in my High school who always went barefooted in her nyloned feet during class and I would always wonder if her feet were ticklish. But I still think this guy is underage to be in this forum.

He said fantasy. One of my favorite fantasies is getting tickled by the football coach or wrestling coach so yeah, it's pretty damn hot. :)

And that's what I mean by guys tickling other guys being disgusting and putrid. Excuse me while I puke.

This is not different from any other type of fantasy. I wish I was molested by a college chick, will that happen at McDonalds? Probably not... I like there french fries by the way.

This is not different from any other type of fantasy. I wish I was molested by a college chick, will that happen at McDonalds? Probably not... I like there french fries by the way.

This thread makes me laugh every time I come in here - you guys are fantastic.

When I was in elementary school in the mid 1960s I was tickled by teachers many times. Not tied down or restrained of course, but definitely tickled to excess. Life was simpler in those days. There wasn't a lot of cases of child molestation.

Well as long as he doesn't ask 5 times a week to tickle a married woman while her husband watches...he'll be fine:D
Yes sorry he did say fantasy. I apologize. And yes I too when I was in 11th grade had a very pretty English teacher in my High school who always went barefooted in her nyloned feet during class and I would always wonder if her feet were ticklish. But I still think this guy is underage to be in this forum.

No, but I have had fantasies of tickling my adorable math teacher that I had in 11th grade. He was young, awkward, fucking cute, and we really liked talking. He was a fantastic teacher but his personality was just overall attractive to me and I often found myself thinking about what it would be like to have him tied up at my mercy, while I tickled him from head to toe. He's so dreamy.

When I was in elementary school in the mid 1960s I was tickled by teachers many times. Not tied down or restrained of course, but definitely tickled to excess. Life was simpler in those days. There wasn't a lot of cases of child molestation.

Why do you keep transposing the nine and eight keys together when talking about your childhood? :p

I agree with the simpler days synopsis. Life is more complex these days then it should be.

I'm 22, but have been teaching music and guitar for 6 years now. Turns out I've been on the other end of this one haha. One of my students who's a girl a few years younger than me has obviously been fantasising about me both for tickling and other things. She has alluded to it a few times with me, and actually said things regarding it. Just hasn't told me what she fantasised exactly. But she's said things like she imagined me to possibly come across like a submissive type, but might turn out to be mega dominant because I'm an athletic sort of guy. She is quite into tickling too.

Classroom Boredom + Cute Teacher + Raging Budding Hormones, and I don't think there is a TK enthusiast alive that hasn't fantasied about it. But, of course, keeping the idea between your ears will avoid any undo media attention, not to mention the authorities.

Last edited:
I went to high school back in the mid-90s, before all this crap was introduced into schools about how any touching constitutes sexual battery or whatever. The Internet hadn't quite taken off yet and so we didn't have access to all these stories about teachers sleeping with students either at the time. So anyway, I had a crush on my cute 40 year old teacher, and she also coached one of the teams that I was on for the duration of my high school years, so I got to hang around her a lot for all four years of high school. Eventually I think she figured out I was crushing on her, and probably found the attention to be cute, especially since she was married and probably didn't get a lot of guys hitting on her anymore. So she would do flirty things sometimes like touch my arm, or squeeze my shoulder or whatever. One time I was being a smart-ass and without saying a word she tickled my belly. Naturally it took me by surprise and I instinctively hunched over. After seeing I was ticklish, she poked me a couple of more times in the future as well. This kind of stuff couldn't happen in high school today. It would be considered scandalous or whatever. The times were more innocent back then.

From kindergarten to 8th grade, most of my teachers were nuns. And old. Old nuns.

In high school, my teachers were old. Very old. Like, several of them retired as I graduated. The rest retired just a year or two later.

So, no, I never had teacher fantasies.

That's probably why I had so many superheroine fantasies instead!

I dont remember having any fantasies about being tickled by a teacher however I do remember having MANY fantasies of tickling my teachers and I when I was in 6th & 7th grade my then guidence counsler Ms Walzer always tickled my sides when she'd see me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back