• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by an animal? Yay or Nay?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok I used to love Paradise Visions back in the day. They made some really good videos, most of which are still on my hard drive to this day. One of the things they did was animal tickling. One video comes to mind is one of this Asian lady who was wrapped in a blanket with her feet and head sticking out. Some guy coated her bare soles with cat food and then brought in a couple of cats to eat it off her soles and it tickled the crap outta her. Women getting tickled, mostly on their soles, by a dog or a cat or even a goat is something they did from time to time but I don't know if anyone is doing it today. Why is that? Is there not a demand for this sort of thing? What does the rest of the community think of the use of animals? Just thought I'd ask.

I don't have any problem with it. I mean, I can see why people might not like it--I know people throw around words like "bestiality" when it comes to that sort of thing. But if you think about it, animal lickling is pretty much a staple of mainstream tickling; half the time, if someone gets tickled on TV or in a movie, it's because they've got a dog licking their feet or something, either as an interrogation, or in some comedic sexy shenanigan where some lady sleepily thinks that her man is getting frisky and kinky, when nope! It's the dog! Haha, laugh track!
But anywho, point is, I can easily see why people might dislike it, but I'm personally a fan.

TL;DR version, yay. XD

For me tickling is all about intentions. It doesn't get me to have a 'ler who's just doing it mechanically or has no idea what they're doing--I gotta have a gleeful 'ler. Nay for me.

~K

I don't mind it, as long as the animal seems to enjoy eating the food. :munch:

As a young kid I used to have my dog lick my feet...tickled like crazy but I managed to keep them still and laugh my ass off! Some peanut butter made it more intense. I was a kid so what the hell.... As an adult I'll pass on it.

As fantasy, yay. It can be cool in artwork or stories. In reality, absolute nay.

how about.... eh?

For me I mean, we have dogs and sometimes they think it's a good idea to lick feet and I don't end up automatically getting aroused as a default option so if I'm stressed out I'll let them as long as nobody's watching. I still live with the fam and that would be embarrassing as hell.

On another note, if I were tied up for a sesh or something, and it was intentional I wouldn't end up requesting animals. They're too... predictable. All they're doing is licking food and when the food's gone they don't continue for fun. Like Karen said, if it's intentional I would need someone who knows what they're doing and enjoys what they're doing. Otherwise it's sorta...... eh.

absolutely. I would love to see the elephant use its' soft trunk to tickle a woman's tight abs and ribs and also to see an orangutan use its' fleshy lips to blow raspberries and kiss woman's abs.

I have various memories of different pets and zoo animals accidentally tickling their owners or other humans, which is always funny, but in terms of a serious tickling session I do not really get any kick from seeing animals tickle humans.

Firstly, I do not generally like the smell of cat/dog food and certainly would not want it spread over any part of my body!

Secondly, I feel a bit guilty about involving an non-consenting animal with no clue about what's going on in something that has sexual connotations for me.
"No animals were harmed in the making of this tickle session!"

Having said that, I have on occasion stuck my toes or neck or something out to the cat after having moisturised, just out of curiosity really to see how much it does actually tickle. But once I've got my answer that's the end of it. I would never want to be tickled for more than a few seconds in this way.

Never been a thing for me. I prefer to be the one doing the tickling myself, so nay on my part

a big nay... saliva aversion for one. would rather have male hands doing the tickling (or me doing the tickling if I'm the ler)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back