• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by an enthusiastic long haired dom in tampa

ticklesub

I posted an abbreviated account of this session a couple of days ago in the personals section but upon consideration I probably should have posted it here. I everyone enjoys.

I recently had a session with a young Dominatrix that I can’t get out of my head. Her name is Jenny and she is very attractive, warm, and provided a comfortable environment from the moment I entered her play space. We started with some lite bondage with my wrists bound before me and my ankles tied together. She instructed me to lie on the floor and then proceeded to wrestle and pin me down while finding all my tickle spots. On several occasions she pulled my arms over my head and kneeled across them, exposing my underarms and ribs to her nimble fingers. I also have a long hair fetish and hers flows down past her waist. She spent a good deal of time drowning me in it while focusing on my underarms and ribs. She varied her technique enough to prevent me from getting us to any one attack. All throughout the session a constant stream of ‘there’s the spot, I’ve got you now, beg for mercy’ and the like rang in my ears. At one point she was laying on top of me tickling my feet with her feet in my face. I grabbed one foot and started tickling her. She has a pretty laugh and let it go on for a bit but she is still a dom so play time over. It became punishment time now.
As a punishment for tickling her foot she led me slowly as I was still bound. to her four posted bed and spreadeagled me. For the remainder of the session she worked her way up and down my body with her nails and incredible hair. Driving me mad and making me very happy. My underarms are extremely ticklish and she spent a lot of time straddling me and working them. frequently reminded me of how helpless I was stretched out on her bed and how much she was enjoying punishing me.
I highly recommend her for any tickling or long hair enthusiasts. She also enjoys role play and I fully intend on sessioning with her again.

You can find her at
http://www.dominatrixbunny.com
Thank You TMF for providing this outlet.

Nice, lucky guy. Thats my kind of session as I have a long hair fetish too. Noticed she doesnt list tickling as a favorite fetish but glad she's into it.

Glad you had such a fine session. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Though she didn't list tickling she certainly understands and enjoys it. If you session with her and she finds a tickle spot and the best technique to use on it. You are doomed.
When I mentioned I had a long hair fetish she immediately asked me if I wanted to brush it and during the session, when she was raining it down in my face, she commented that I was trapped in her web. We talked about her hair and she had me run my fingers through it several times during the after session cool down. She has experience with hair fetishist and I think we could have done an entire session on that.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back