• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by Mistrix Ms E - Based in Chicagoland, But She Travels!

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I recently had the pleasure of enjoying my first ever tickling session with a pro - Mistrix Ms E. The experience was really a lot of fun for me, and since I had such a good time, I want to spread the word.

Her dungeon is located in Gary, Indiana, just about 20 minutes outside of Chicago. Best of all, since she's outside of Chicago, she charges about $50-$100 less than all of the other dungeons in the area.

She's really nice and friendly, too. She gave me exactly the type of experience I requested in my emails to her, and she went easy on me since I was a newbie, complete with plenty of breaks. She even was nice enough to extend a special discount she had offered earlier in the month, so my 1 hour session cost me $175 instead of $200. Let me tell you, for a guy whose only has a part time 20-30 hours a week job, it was very much appreciated.

Now, for a few details about her. She has pretty long nails, so fans of that sort of thing should be pleased. Her dungeon is fully stocked. Take a look at her website for a complete list. She does travel a lot, so check her travel schedule to see if she'll be near you sometime soon. Oh, and take my woed for it. She's a really good tickler.

http://www.mistrixmse.com/

Is she herself ticklish and would she allow herself to be tickled instead of her tickling you?

Is she herself ticklish and would she allow herself to be tickled instead of her tickling you?

I do not know if she is ticklish. She is not a switch, so she would probably not let you tickle her. If you look at her website, though, there is a switch that works at her dungeon who I'm sure would do tickling sessions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back