• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my friends, their boyfriends and then by my parents all on the same day

ha ha ha ha

"Originally Posted by <B>datickler</B>
<I>alright then, well Im done with this thread....truce?</I>"

-Then you come right back and follow up with insults!

What credibility you have, sir!

And "Ticklish-f-23", feel free to continue to post your fantasies. But don't get all mad when the more intelligent of us don't believe obvious fiction, and say so. -Such is life.

CDFGA said:

And "Ticklish-f-23", feel free to continue to post your fantasies. But don't get all mad when the more intelligent of us don't believe obvious fiction, and say so. -Such is life.

yes, that did sound bad....but, each post was meant for a different individual. The first was for leech....the second for speedbump (who has no business in my back-and-forth with leech)

CDFGA said:

you got to laugh at them 2

OMG this thread is so old, it seems like people have to have the last word in a fight and they think they are so smart and know everything, so what if the girl was tickled for 90 minutes, i couldnt care less about how long someone was tickled or if it was true or not, i love reading stories true or not and i would not judge someone for writing a tickling experience they had because i wasnt there so how could anyone say it is untrue you need evidence to back up your judgement and so does she but there is no need to give her a hard time over this story, im talking about how you guys were treating her before and i can understand why she was getting so angry who wouldnt when jerks like you ruin peoples story threads by writing really bad judgement. I thought this forum was fight-free, everyone was happy with each others stories untrue or not and there were no fighting but when this girl wrote this story I was wrong there are people on this forum who are very negative about tickling stories, a whole bunch of jerks decided to give her an earful of how untrue the tickling time she had well you werent there and you dont know her so why give her a bad time over a 90 minute tickling story, gosh why would anyone get worked up over someones story. I love her stories and i hope she carrys on writing them.

You guys are allowed to have your opinion about peoples stories but you dont need to be so negative torwards them you jerks. Also someone said someone about intelligent like they are more intelligent than this girl like you think she is dumb or something, i think that is what someone said in their message but i could be wrong but anyway stop thinking your smarter and know-it-all person who thinks they are better than everyone else and always has to have the last word in a fight.

Well i hope my message is the last message on this thread and i hope people stop replying in this thread as it is so old now so get over the 90 minute tickling story and move on. Leave this girls stories alone she seems pretty friendly, no need to give her a hard time, she wasnt giving people a hard time, she was just defending her story on here but she seems to have gotten over the fight and so should you!

CDFGA said:
Let me guess, you crave attention?
And God made me extremely ticklish for a reason. Hah! So what's wrong with craving attention every now and then?

come on out to Phoenix, and I'll give you a true tickling experience that NO ONE will believe!! ;)

Oops, forgot about this.

Hey da... buddy? Love ya, pal. You make my heart smile. If you were gay, and I were gay -- man, I'd totally have sex with that duck.

Wait, what's this thread about again?

:bump: This thread may eventually have a lot of views and replies and it could very well be *the* ongoing joke of the stories section. Oh wait, of course the *TRUE* stories section. :devil2:

leechmaster said:
:bump: This thread may eventually have a lot of views and replies and it could very well be *the* ongoing joke of the stories section. Oh wait, of course the *TRUE* stories section. :devil2:

Not if I have anything to say about it!

Wait, if I didn't have anything to say about it, it would actually help me more! But now it's too late! I am hitting the submit button as I type! OH MY GO

You guys and girls are all being ridiculous fighting like this. If she says it's true then i believe her, not because im gullable, which im not, but because i believe in the goodness in people's hearts and that people are naturally good. All this fighting and dissagreement NEEDS TO COME TO AN END!!!!!!!!

I believe in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and The Loch Ness Monster...but i'm still not naive enough to believe most the stories in the True Stories section. I think people believe the obviously fake ones because they WANT to believe but deep down they know it's bullshit. :idontwann

What possible purpose does it serve to actually post that you don't believe a story? You fancy yourself some kind of genius who can read between the lines and divine real world events then put on a turban and pitch a tent on the fair grounds. When you start this kind of debate at worst you've hurt the feelings of an inocent girl and at BEST you've helped someone like me kill some time before bed. Is it worth it?

sum_weirdo said:
What possible purpose does it serve to actually post that you don't believe a story? You fancy yourself some kind of genius who can read between the lines and divine real world events then put on a turban and pitch a tent on the fair grounds. When you start this kind of debate at worst you've hurt the feelings of an inocent girl and at BEST you've helped someone like me kill some time before bed. Is it worth it?
Well, the forum is here for discussions. If I see a clip in the vids section of which I think the 'lee is not ticklish, I say so. If I read a story which I think is not true, I say so. If many people tell the video producer they liked it, he is welcome to continue as before. If many tell the girl they believed and liked her story, she'll probably continue posting. It's all about giving people feedback and telling them what you like (yeah, I also state what I *do* like) and dislike. It's us in the first instance who decide what content we want here, or rather what the majority wants. If the story could be proved to be untrue, the mods would have to delete it, anyway. Since that isn't possible, you at least have to accept my line of argumentation that goes the way of personal preference. It's called supply and demand.

-Agreed.

I think, based on basic, common sense, that it is a fabrication. And I said so. Don't like it? Oh well. Emotion is not what leads the world.

leechmaster said:
It's us in the first instance who decide what content we want here, or rather what the majority wants.

If you hadn't noticed the original poster hasn't been in this thread for awhile. And I think it's safe to say it's because a few of you wouldn't stop harping on her. Not everyone, just a few. That's all it takes. You took this too far.

datickler said:
Holy Moses, are u ladies still bickering about this?
Yeah, this thread becomes something like the mascot of the true stories section. And a warning to those who are considering to post fictional stories here. :jester:

sum_weirdo said:
If you hadn't noticed the original poster hasn't been in this thread for awhile. And I think it's safe to say it's because a few of you wouldn't stop harping on her. Not everyone, just a few. That's all it takes. You took this too far.
I have noticed she disappeared. (I'm not so sure it really was a "she") And considering the content the thread starter offered, I'm perfectly fine with that. There were people supporting her. But I guess him or her lost interest after for the *first* time, someone stated he didn't believe and like what she was posting. Strange enough, isn't it?

But again: Content *does* disappear when the majority rejects that kind. That's the way it goes. Me for instance, I don't have a foot fetish so I'd rather see more upperbody tickling. But I'm not the only one to decide. Get it?

leechmaster said:
I have noticed she disappeared. (I'm not so sure it really was a "she") And considering the content the thread starter offered, I'm perfectly fine with that. There were people supporting her. But I guess him or her lost interest after for the *first* time, someone stated he didn't believe and like what she was posting. Strange enough, isn't it?

But again: Content *does* disappear when the majority rejects that kind. That's the way it goes. Me for instance, I don't have a foot fetish so I'd rather see more upperbody tickling. But I'm not the only one to decide. Get it?

She didn't disappear right away, she tried to convince everyone several times that she was telling the truth...and that she was in fact a girl, something I don't think most girls enjoy having to do.

I've got news for you, there's no proof that ANYTHING written in this forum is real. I've read plenty of stories that were just as far out or more so than this but no one attacked them because they were articulated by more esperienced writers.

Actually it's probably time I told you, this whole site is just a longrunning joke played on you by me your buddy Jeff. There's no one else, you ARE the only one.

sum_weirdo said:
Actually it's probably time I told you, this whole site is just a longrunning joke played on you by me your buddy Jeff. There's no one else, you ARE the only one.
Uh oh, that's really scary. And if... wait a minute... now everything makes sense... *walks away mumbling to himself*

But I also have one for you: Imagine me and her are actually the same person and we set up this quarrel and put up a huge show to get all of you involved. Your turn. :bouncybou

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back