• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my girlfriends mom!

ArchTickle

Me and my now ex girlfriend went to her parents house to visit one summer day. We ate lunch that her mom made and decided to go sit on the couch afterward to relax. So me and my ex sat on the couch first while her mom put some stuff away. I sat at one end of the couch and put my legs over my ex's lap so my barefeet were almost to the other end of the couch. Then her mom comes in and sits at the other end so my barefeet are right by her. My ex then says "move your feet so my mom has more room." Her mom says "it's ok, I have plenty of room." So then my ex said "he has super ticklish feet, so if you want him to move, just tickle them!" And with that her mom starts to spider tickle the arch of my foot! I start to laugh and pull my feet away, but my ex grabs my legs to hold them still. Then her mom uses both her hands to tickle up and down the soles of my feet. I'm laughing like crazy and trying to pull my feet away, but can't escape the tickles. My ex says "get his toes, he can't stand having his toes tickled!" So of course her mom starts to tickle my toes, which makes me almost squeal! After about 30 seconds she stops tickling me and says "wow, his feet are really ticklish!" It was a pretty short tickling, but I really enjoyed it. My ex girlfriend knew about my tickling fetish at the time, so when we left she asked me if I enjoyed being tickled by her mom. I told her it turned me on very much. Later that evening we had amazing sex!

Great story. Please tell me you got revenge on both of them.

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I didn't get revenge on them after I got tickled. I never got a chance to tickle her mom. I did tickle my ex girlfriend later that evening, but she was only slightly ticklish on her ribs, so most of the time she was the one tickling me!

Cool story! Your ex girlfriend and her mom rock! :D

Thanks. I think her mom really enjoyed tickling my feet. She had a good technique too, alternating between quick spider tickles and using one finger to go up and down the sole. I definitely know where my ex girlfriend got her great tickling skills! Lol

Thanks. I think her mom really enjoyed tickling my feet. She had a good technique too, alternating between quick spider tickles and using one finger to go up and down the sole. I definitely know where my ex girlfriend got her great tickling skills! Lol

How long ago was this ? Do you know if the mom was ticklish ? How old was the mom ? Attractive ? I would've tried tickling the mom even if it was her ribs or knees if I couldn't get her feet.

How long ago was this ? Do you know if the mom was ticklish ? How old was the mom ? Attractive ? I would've tried tickling the mom even if it was her ribs or knees if I couldn't get her feet.

This happened about 4 years ago. Unfortunately I never got a chance to tickle her mom. My exgirlfriend did tell me at one point that her mom was very ticklish under her arms. As for her attractiveness, I would say she would be a 5 out of 10. Very average looking woman. I also never got to see her barefeet, so I don't know if they were nice looking, I do know they were very small sized feet.

Just wanted to update my story. I recently talked to my ex girlfriend because I still keep in touch with her. I asked her if she remembered the incident when her mom tickled my feet. She said she did remember that and that it was funny to see me being so ticklish! I also asked her why she told her mom to tickle me when she knew that I had a tickle fetish. She said that she thought since I liked to be tickled, then maybe I would like to be tickled by her mom too! I told her she was right and it was one of the best foot tickles I ever got! Then she asked me if my current girlfriend tickled me as good as she did. I told her she tickled me much better than my current girlfriend, and then she told me "Damn right! I'm the best tickler ever!"

Just wanted to update my story. I recently talked to my ex girlfriend because I still keep in touch with her. I asked her if she remembered the incident when her mom tickled my feet. She said she did remember that and that it was funny to see me being so ticklish! I also asked her why she told her mom to tickle me when she knew that I had a tickle fetish. She said that she thought since I liked to be tickled, then maybe I would like to be tickled by her mom too! I told her she was right and it was one of the best foot tickles I ever got! Then she asked me if my current girlfriend tickled me as good as she did. I told her she tickled me much better than my current girlfriend, and then she told me "Damn right! I'm the best tickler ever!"

Cool update, Arch! Thanks.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back