• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in a sleeping bag

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever been tied up in or wrapped and bound in a sleeping bag and had their feet tickled? What was it like?

Wrapped in a blanket~it was too warm...

XOXO

I'd be afraid of suffocating (h/e you spell it lol) ...I agree with steph, it would get too warm

Ya, beth~it's a fun idea in theory~but I'm claustrophobic, run hot by nature and live in California. Maybe turn the a/c down to the "frigging freezing" button... :D

XOXO

lishbeth_m/f said:
I'd be afraid of suffocating (h/e you spell it lol) ...I agree with steph, it would get too warm

LOL! I hear ya... I'm in NC and its supposed to be 90 tomorrow...I dont' even want to think about blankets..especially being wrapped up and tickled in one...maybe in the winter in Alaska!

beth

As a matter of fact I have ! And it was intense because it was totally unexpected. It's a real long story as to how it came about and I can't go into it right now, but it ended with me wrapped up in a sleeping bag with my head and feet sticking out, tied with bath robe belts around the ankles, waist and chest, then sat on by 2 girls and tickled by two other girls.

leeboy said:
As a matter of fact I have ! And it was intense because it was totally unexpected. It's a real long story as to how it came about and I can't go into it right now, but it ended with me wrapped up in a sleeping bag with my head and feet sticking out, tied with bath robe belts around the ankles, waist and chest, then sat on by 2 girls and tickled by two other girls.

Hiya! :bunny:
Something similar happened to me though without the complexity. To make a long story short it happened while i was on a retreat with a Christian group at university. Late on the Saturday afternoon while i was bagged down for a brief nap --necessary thanks to having pulled an all-nighter prayer and gab session with three other girls. :rolleyes: Anyway, when it came time for the pre-dinner sing-a-long time someone insisted i had to be there. God knows why, but people liked my voice for helping to lead them.

No doubt because he knew i was snuggled into my sleeping bag the guy i was going with at the time decided to make the most of my -er- restricted situation, and selected on a time-worn tactic for rousing me. There i am happily dozing away when i'm shocked to consciousness by the triple-teaming evil tickle-fingers of my ace-boy and two of his friends!:eek:

Okay, the bulk of the bag meant that some areas like feet and underarms were moderately protected. But when you're as ticklish as i am it is nowhere near enough armour to save you from half a dozen hands squeezing and probing your ribs, waist, knees and hips!! :yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

Like others have said, i am a bit claustrophobic but with my head outside and them graciously not letting me get too tangled up despite my frantic writhing it was okay. It also didn't last too long either since we were supposed to be singing.
-Speaking of which, you can probably imagine the totally embarrassing comments i endured when i did show up after shrieking like a mad-woman for all the world to hear!:eek: :xpeepsofa

It was fun though :p

many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

Last edited:
I'm thinking that next winter you ladies can come visit me in the mountains. Not to hot for it then. I could have fun with it.

Aragon said:
I'm thinking that next winter you ladies can come visit me in the mountains. Not to hot for it then. I could have fun with it.

*heehee* :p:p:p

The only question is, would any of us survive your :tickle:"fun" :bouncybou
Sounds truly enticing, Aragon! :D

Many blessings,
chickles:justlips:

Believe you me, I have never had a problem keeping a girl warm. lol

Aragon said:
Believe you me, I have never had a problem keeping a girl warm. lol

*heeheehee*
*chickles pokes you!*
Now, behave yourself, Arie!! :p

It wasn't the cold i was worried about us surviving! More like your deadly fingers!! :dogpile: :jester:

Many blessings,
Chickles :justlips:

Well, there maybe some loud giggling and lots of bucking. lol

In Tents !!

Camping out in the Mountains? Sleeping bags? Sounds like the tickling will be 'in tents' !! :rolleyes:

Intense...in tents....geddit !! ROFLMAO ;) :p :p

Personally....Ladies and gentleman you just haven't lived until you've been tied and zipped up inside a double sleeping bag with ticklemaniac twins. Now thats hot work !! :xpulcy:

Wow...what a trip that was !! :bouncybou

Last edited:
oh memories

Yup, this happened to me good once.

I was at a friends house, with my girlfriend and 2 female friends. They were all part of some sort of enviromental group that went on trips. They all loved tickling the crap out of me too. Anyway, the had out the sleeping bags they had to use, and they wanted to demonstrate how tight it was in there, so they basically convinced me to get into it. Heh.

So yeah, I went into it and they zipped be up tight leaving my head and feet sticking out, cuz theres a compartment on the other end, where you can zip all the way down, leaving only ankles and feet out. Anyway, one friend immediatly sat on me and the other two, one my girlfriend went down to my feet and just started tickling away. Did this for a good 10-15 minutes until my friends parents came home and they got off me. But god were they vicsious...hehe the one finger up and down technique, all at once, even the girl sitting on top of me came in for a little action. hehehe, I have it on tape somewhere too...

battlecat said:
Camping out in the Mountains? Sleeping bags? Sounds like the tickling will be 'in tents' !! :rolleyes:

Insense...in tents....geddit !! ROFLMAO ;) :p :p
I like it!! :D

battlecat said:

Intense...in tents....geddit !! ROFLMAO ;) :p :p

Personally....Ladies and gentleman you just haven't lived until you've been tied and zipped up inside a double sleeping bag with ticklemaniac twins. Now thats hot work !! :xpulcy:

Wow...what a trip that was !! :bouncybou

Hiya Battle-Kitty! :jester:
It would definitely be in-tents!! :tickle::tickle:

--just the way us 'lees like it... :D

As for your experience of being zipped with a pair of "twicklers" What can i say?? :blaugh::blaugh:
Sounds totally awesome! :xpulcy:

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

chickles_:) said:
As for your experience of being zipped with a pair of "twicklers" What can i say?? :blaugh::blaugh:
Sounds totally awesome! :xpulcy:
Hiya Chickie

Oh yeh! One is Fun but two is Mind-blowing !! You should try it!! :woot:

It was a few years ago now, on a College trip but I don’t think I have ever been tickled so much in my whole life. You know when you get that bit where you are laughing so much that you forget to breathe….well I nearly did that !!!

I have to admit it was all because of a drunken game of ‘Truth or Dare’. The girls were called Kim and Mel, they were identical twins, 19 and as cute as hell. It was their Dare and my forfeit…..and sort of a ‘challenge’.

The idea was that I was stripped to my boxers, tied hand and foot, and had to survive 5 whole minutes of their tickling, in their double Sleeping Bag, without saying the ‘Word’. If I made it they’d get gang-tickled by the rest of the gang…. If I lost I would !! Either way, let’s face it, tickle-wise my ‘arse was grass’ from the start!! :dogpile:

Their hands were everywhere. Luckily with three of us inside the bag, the girls couldn’t move far but they still tickled my arm-pits, up and down my ribs, until I though my lungs were going to burst, they even blew raspberries on my belly (my real weakness!!) :p ….everything they could think of just to make me quit!!

Did I fold? Are you kidding? Off course I did…. After barely 3½ minutes!!.....but luckily everyone enjoyed it so much they took pity on me and let me off the gang-tickle!! Phew!!! :blush:

A couple of us guys got Mel and Kim though later.

I always think revenge is like Ice-cream pie….alot sweeter served cold…. and you can never have too large a portion!! Hahaha !! :evilha:

battlecat said:
Hiya Chickie

Oh yeh! One is Fun but two is Mind-blowing !! You should try it!! :woot:

It was a few years ago now, on a College trip but I don’t think I have ever been tickled so much in my whole life. You know when you get that bit where you are laughing so much that you forget to breathe….well I nearly did that !!!

I have to admit it was all because of a drunken game of ‘Truth or Dare’. The girls were called Kim and Mel, they were identical twins, 19 and as cute as hell. It was their Dare and my forfeit…..and sort of a ‘challenge’.

The idea was that I was stripped to my boxers, tied hand and foot, and had to survive 5 whole minutes of their tickling, in their double Sleeping Bag, without saying the ‘Word’. If I made it they’d get gang-tickled by the rest of the gang…. If I lost I would !! Either way, let’s face it, tickle-wise my ‘arse was grass’ from the start!! :dogpile:

Their hands were everywhere. Luckily with three of us inside the bag, the girls couldn’t move far but they still tickled my arm-pits, up and down my ribs, until I though my lungs were going to burst, they even blew raspberries on my belly (my real weakness!!) :p ….everything they could think of just to make me quit!!

Did I fold? Are you kidding? Off course I did…. After barely 3½ minutes!!.....but luckily everyone enjoyed it so much they took pity on me and let me off the gang-tickle!! Phew!!! :blush:

A couple of us guys got Mel and Kim though later.

I always think revenge is like Ice-cream pie….alot sweeter served cold…. and you can never have too large a portion!! Hahaha !! :evilha:

Hi again Battle kitty! :jester:
Wow!! Your description is of a ticklee's paradise!! except of course for the part where everyone let you off the hook. LOL:blaugh:

Still i'm happy for you that you had fun both under the finger! so to speak and giving it back! :p

Here's to sleeping (aka "tickle") bags!! *heehee*

Many blessings and happy tickles to you!!
Chickles:redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back