• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in Korea

drew70

This is absolutely a true story, with no embellishments whatsoever. The year was 1980 and I was 22 years old at the time. During the latter half of my tour in Korea, I was stationed in Yongsan, which is located in the capital city of Seoul. While the local "Steam & Cream" on post was exemplary, the local ville off post was less so, as far as the girls went. There were a couple of clubs that specialized in hard rock played through multiple speakers at volumes unheard of to the general US public…which suited me just fine. But I longed for the ville of Dong Du Chon to the far North, where Miss Kim and Miss Kang resided along with about 200 other girls, any of whom would be more than happy to tickle a guy until four in the morning.

Being an adventurous sort, I would sometimes take bus trips to other towns. I once spent a 3-day weekend in Taegu, which is far to the South. My most memorable trip however, was to a town called Pyongtak, located in the southwest quadrant of the country.

The first night in Pyongtak was a total disappointment. I met a girl at one of the clubs who was very tall (about 5’11 which is very tall for a Korean girl) and had a body to die for. Most tall girls have that flat butt syndrome, but this chick was a glaring exception to that rule. Well, to make a long story short, I went ahead and paid to spend the night with her. So here we are in her bedroom on the bed, when she cops this attitude: She doesn’t want to tickle me, and doesn’t want me to touch her. I couldn't believe it. Of course I was bothered that she didn’t want me to touch her, when in fact I had already paid for this privilege. Oh yeah, that bothered me alright, but what bothered my twice as much was the fact that she would not tickle me. Man, I can take the worst whining bitch in the world, as long as she tickles me with a vengeance. But if a chick just flat out refuses to tickle me, I loose all interest in her, even if she is a total sweetheart. This girl was neither. I stormed out of there the next morning but not before expressing my utter dissatisfaction.

I considered just leaving town after such a disappointment but ultimately decided to spend another night and give the town of Pyongtak another chance. This was a Monday night and very slow for the girls. I found a pretty girl named Yung Hee who was real friendly and affectionate and was delighted with my ticklishness. She tickled me in the bar, in front of other people, carefully watching my face as she tickled my ribs and stomach with both hands. She was intuitive enough to realize my fetish and capitalized on it. I went ahead and bought her for the night.

The house was a typical one. Very large and labyrinthine, with room after room after room. About 30 in all, each belonging to a girl who’s main purpose in life was to bring a soldier back for a short time ($10) or an all-nighter ($20). Yung Hee leads me by the hand though the narrow corridor, of which the floor, ceiling and walls consisted of the lowest grade of concrete I have yet to come across, and poured with all of the skill of the Three Stooges. I’m not kidding, you could literally put your foot through the concrete wall if you had a mind. It was definitely a crowded house with about a 95% female population from what I could see.

We finally arrived at her room and started kissing on her bed. Ah, she was so willing, so giving. Of course, she quickly pounced on my ribs and armpits, digging in them as I squirmed and laughed. She didn’t tie me up you understand, she was just very quick and crafty in the art of immobilization. She would get me in a hold, and I would eventually get out of it, but during that process she was delivering maximum tickle-voltage to the upper body. Then she would already have her next move planned and attack a different area. She kept me jumping, twitching, and laughing so hysterically it caught the attention of the other girls in the house. Uh huh.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize she was no longer tickling me, so deep in the throws of the torturous sensation was I. As awareness returned, I noticed there were several girls in all manner of nightgowns, PJ’s, and nighties, that had entered the room, numbering about 10 or 12. Yung Hee was chattering excitedly to them, and amidst the gibberish, I heard several times the word “kon-jee-ro.” She was telling the girls that not only was I ticklish as hell but that they should all attack me at once, which is precisely what they did.

At that point it gets difficult to accurately recount precisely what happened from there. It was like a frantic blur of long black hair everywhere, feminine giggles of excitement, and what seemed like about a hundred hands scrabbling over every exposed inch of skin. They were in constant motion, trading places, each of them trying to get a ticklish reaction they could take credit for. I was wearing nothing but a pair of cotton briefs, which did little to conceal the massive erection I was sporting. And let me tell you these girls were not shy. They found that while I was ticklish just about everywhere, I was frantically ticklish in the groin area in general and especially so in the testicular regions. You just got to love that word “testicular,” especially in the context of tickling. :D

Some of the girls held my legs apart while others sat on my arms over my head as I am lying on my back on the bed. They mapped out the whole area, logging every bit of ticklish surface. I was completely immobile. They tickled me until they could see I couldn’t breath any more, and then they would give me a break. It’s hard to explain, but it was as if the girls saw me as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to tickle a man beyond his limits of endurance. Many of them kissed me and stroked me while they weren’t tickle-torturing me. Of course, as soon as I was just starting to relax, they would pounce on me again, hold me down in some new position, and start tickling away.

You just can't begin to imagine the sensory overload of being tickled in this manner. Well, maybe some of you can. ;) I sort of liken it to electrocution sans combustion. There were hands around my neck, in my pits, all over my ribs, on my stomach, my ass, my crotch, my knees, and my feet. At certain times there were tongues swirling in my ears. That's a killer in and of itself. The emotions I felt were intense. Fear was way up there in forefront, as I was completely at their mercy, and none of my friends up in Seoul had the slightest clue of my whereabouts. Sexual excitement of course, being tickled by numerous scantily clad long-haired beauties. It was ultimate ecstacy and it was nightmarish torture, all at once. And it went on for what seemed to me a very....long....time.

Ultimately the little party was broken up by “Ah-jee-mah,” the matriarchal head of the house. She angrily herded the other girls to their rooms, leaving me alone with Yung Hee. The following morning, I left that town on a bus, feeling I had really achieved something, and had somehow survived that achievement.

Great story, Drew! You definitely got your money's worth. I knew it was going to be a whopper of a tale, since you remembered the girl's name after what, 36 years?

Thanks. Actually, I wrote this in the late nineties. I think I first posted this account on the old Ticcalasacca Forum back in those days.

That's an incredible story, and the best part is, it's true. I've always said there aren't enough f/m true tales on the forum

I can indentify. I used to go to "bath houses" here in the states, predomately run by by Koreans. Once one got to tickling me on a slow night she'd usually let some of the other workers know - or they just heard the racket and decided to see what was going on. Then it was usually cluster tickling time for 5-10 minutes. It was just something fun for them that helped pass the time while also giving them a chance to be momentarily dominant in a job that wasn't particularly pleasant for them overall. It was an interesting hive-mind phenomenon to expereince.

This is Bibi, taken in 2010, after she left the business and we were just freinds. She not only got very turned on by foot worship but she enjoyed making me ticklishly squirm and had no problem with my occasioanlly restraining one of her workers for some tickling because she knew I played safe and looked out for her employees (and of course she, too, was quite ticklish!)

image.jpeg

After 35 years, all that detail. We are lucky readers indeed.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back