• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Orgasum (Furry F/F)

Ticklelover123

TMF Regular
A small story to this:
Janice moaned. The fox girl was bound to her bed by her sister, Susan, who was brushing feathers all over her sensitive body; one at her nipple the other on her now wet womanhood.

"This is what you get for telling mom I took the last cookie!"
"N..no Susan....I...I'm sorry! EEP!! P-Please not the feathers.. h-heeelp!!! ohhhhhohoho...
"Hmmhmhm..Sorry, but Mom and Dad are out for the night leaving us..ALLLLOOOONNNEEEE. You're mine sis!!

Janice felt another wave of her orgasm hit her hard, from the feather tickling her poor clit. She tugged at the roped tat bound her wrist behind her head, but it was too strong. Tears ran down her eyes as Susan twirled a paint brush on her sisters helpless nipples.

Janice's legs were toes at the knees and ankles so she couldn't close her legs up from feeling the gentle bristles kiss her lips. The most she could do was spread her toes, the way someone would clench their fists, to avoid the torture. Susane picked up the paint brush and spread Janice's pussy lips out. Janice panicked as she didn't know if she can take much more. Susane proceeded to "paint" her clit slowly and sexually (and at times she would lick her sisters puss lips for extra pleasure) Janice's eyes widened. She tosses as best she could , feeling the biggest orgasm coming onto her. Susan looked like she wouldn't stop or even let her cum.

"AHHH SUSAN F-FINISH ME OFF...LET ME CUM PLEEEEASE!! OHHHHOOHHOHOO..." Janice begged, her voice hoarse.

Susan looked up at her sis.
"You seem to have suffered enough...."
And with that said, She gives her sisters pussy a warm kiss and triggered the big moment. Janice screamed and arched her back feeling her cum shoot out and all over the bed. Some got on Susan hand as she happily licked it up.

After 20 minutes of non-stop genital tickling and cumming, Susan placed both the tickle tools down and began to massage her sisters feetpaws. Janice moaned at such a feeling as her toes relaxed. She felt like she was in heaven as no one can give nice massages like her sister.

Arr,
Thar be no U in Orgasm.

Come t think of it, that sounds like a terrible joke... XD

omg i gotta use that joke now XD
DAMN SPELLING ERRORS

Fine by me; But you owe me a Nickel for every time you use it...

"There's No U in Orgasm, Unless you Mastrubate...

But there's an 'Oh' and an 'Ahh."

Already faved on FA. Wanted to say again - win. :) Would love to see more of these 2.

Er, but don't foxes normally have clawed toes...?

Already faved on FA. Wanted to say again - win. :) Would love to see more of these 2.

Er, but don't foxes normally have clawed toes...?

Are foxes not normally small, dog-like animals which roam the forest? :stickout

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back