• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Pink Shirts Anyone?

HorriblyTklshF

I found a place that has them in the city. I have contacted the vendor and am waiting for them to call back. When I do those who want one feel free to email me with your size. When I find out what they can give me and the actual sizes I will be happy to display such information here and go from there.

I will send to you but just a reminder don't be upset if they don't have your size and you will pay shipping and handling if I send them directly. If not I will give you the name of the stores that do carry them and you can contact them yourselves.

How 'bout them apples. LOL

:justlips:

How nice of you

Hey,
That's really generous of you to send them to people hehe. I actually am from NY, couold you tell me the location of the store in the City? I don't think I would buy one for myself but maybe for other people! BTW I sent you a pm just in case you didn't know. It's at like the bottom of your screen on the tmf homepage. Anyway hope to hear back from you soon!
-Chris

You girls all need to get these, ya know...

...takes the guess work out of it for us guys who're dying to tickle you and wish we knew how it'd be received! :D It can be like a club!

Hey :)

Thanks for the link, but when I clicked on it it said that the site doesn't exist. A misspelled word? Computer gliche? At any rate, those shirts sound adorable! Even if I wasn't into tickling I'd get me one of them :)

It works with either www or not. most sites do.

The problem with the link was that the comma at the end of the sentence was included as the address, so it was .com, which didn't register properly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back