• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled today by my dog

NAYA

TMF Poster
So, today I was working out in my home gym on my Universal machine. I was really tired & by the time I got to the bench press, I could barely lift it, and I'm just a girl so all I can bench press is the bar....

Anyhow, I have the bar up in the air & my golden retriever, Woody, comes up & shoves his nose right into my armpit! I almost dropped the bar, I was so startled because I didn't see or hear him coming.

That damn dog always wants pets, and he's just so cute I had to stop working out & pet that pitiful, neglected critter.

Have any of you ever been tickled by your pet?

Yeah, very much so. My hands were tied behind my back one time while my friend sat on my legs and let my dog lick at my feet until I could barely see through all the tears.

tickledorange said:
Yeah, very much so. My hands were tied behind my back one time while my friend sat on my legs and let my dog lick at my feet until I could barely see through all the tears.

That must have been so cute I wish I could have been there to see it :smilelove

Tickled by your dog....

And the worst part is they don't even know how much fun they're having!!!! :sowrong: :rolleyes: :disgust: :p

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back