• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled While Jerked F/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Stan is a good slave, he will let a pretty Dom do just about anything to him. Taylor Raz loves to jerk cocks, but she doesn't believe a slave should get to cum so easily. She starts him off with the promise of a handjob as she is strapped into the Humiliator. She tickles him first, and when she grabs his cock and begins to stroke, she decides that she is going to use her other hand to tickle him at the same time. She tickles him while jerking until he is ready to cum, then its time for post orgasm punishment.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• tickledwhilejerked1.jpg
    tickledwhilejerked1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 896
  • tickledwhilejerked2.jpg
    tickledwhilejerked2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,147
  • tickledwhilejerked3.jpg
    tickledwhilejerked3.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 851
  • tickledwhilejerked4.jpg
    tickledwhilejerked4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 571
  • Tickled While Jerked Sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 1,739
Slave Pleasure and Pain F/M

Taylor Raz knows how to please a guy with her slow stroke that's for sure, but she also knows how to tease and make a guy wait, and suffer. Her slave hasn't been allowed to cum for a while, he hasn't done anything special to deserve a release, but he is good for her amusement and she wants to have some fun at his expense. He is strapped down on the Rack, she slowly teases him with her fingertips. Pre cum drips from his cock every time she smacks it, so she decides to gather it on her heel and make him lick it off. Taylor gets comfortable and takes off her top to expose her gorgeous big tits, its not like her slave can see them. She strokes his cock with her tits while sitting on his face. When he starts to make too much noise, she smacks his dick, a slave should not show any sign of pleasure. Fed up, she allows him to cum only to pinch the head of his dick so the cum cannot escape. When she releases, she gives him post orgasm agony with her fingertips and heels.

Orgasm Abuse

Attachments

• slavepleasurepain1.jpg
    slavepleasurepain1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 387
  • slavepleasurepain2.jpg
    slavepleasurepain2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 322
  • slavepleasurepain3.jpg
    slavepleasurepain3.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 368
  • slavepleasurepain4.jpg
    slavepleasurepain4.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Slave Pleasure and Pain Sample.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 622
taylor is fantastic!
she's of had me howling with laughter!
keep up the great work.

steve

Please Tommy....... Would you produce a Footjob torture video? Would be sooo hot!!!

Thanks for the reply Tommy-
Thought you might have a footjob slave strapped down to your padded table, and have one of your gorgeous models (including Luna) to slowly take off her high heels...and slowly lower her naked feet down...and start a slow teasing fj to torture information out ofher slave. The fj would stop everytime he doesn't cooperate, and he would be tickle-tortured....but the stroking of bare arches and sensitive foot bottoms would give him no choice but to give the information...so the slave can continue to receive the waves of pleasure that slender, naked bare female feet can give. Just a thought ( a bit long-winded!)

I love your impressive work! Thanks Tommy.

No where near ny, and i am hideous, no one would want to see it lol.

Please explain, may do one with Luna tomorrow.

Hmm, Luna is perfect to be vulnerable, dominated and tickled all over, but I think that any F/M tickling with her (for example nude boy on the Rack) would be great too :)

No Footjob torture? Ah well, maybe in the future. No worries.

I still think that slender, silky female arches and sensitve foot bottoms bring incredible sensations...

Keep rocking on Tommy, I'm still impressed!

Billy

I had a marathon shoot yesterday, Luna Vera and Kelli both did hj videos for the first time, plus had three new very ticklish models, none of them have ever done fetish of any kind. Needless to say it was a long day, I managed to edit some, Kelli's vid will be available Friday

Thanks for the reply Tommy-
Thought you might have a footjob slave strapped down to your padded table, and have one of your gorgeous models (including Luna) to slowly take off her high heels...and slowly lower her naked feet down...and start a slow teasing fj to torture information out ofher slave. The fj would stop everytime he doesn't cooperate, and he would be tickle-tortured....but the stroking of bare arches and sensitive foot bottoms would give him no choice but to give the information...so the slave can continue to receive the waves of pleasure that slender, naked bare female feet can give. Just a thought ( a bit long-winded!)

I love your impressive work! Thanks Tommy.

Sounds like an awesome plan. Can the ler also use her foot/feet to tickle his sides and pits .... and I know not everybody will agree with this but can the ler also wear sheer black nylons? :)

I don't want to steal Mortens idea tho' so maybe you should just put his proposal first.

Don't mind at all, my man!

Glad you agree that there is something so erotic, and pleasurable about the sensations of female arches, and sensitive foot bottoms, stroking a helpless slave into waves of pleasure. Perhaps your version could involve the sexy corporate exec...or that teacher, that you always wanted to find out how her sexy nyloned feet would feel on you.

Hopefully (Tommy willing...) This could be a forthcoming video...and in keeping in spirit with this site, maybe tickling the bondaged feet while receiving the fj.

Cheers!

Billy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back