• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled with a blindfold on?

Do you like to be tickled with a blindfold on?

• Yes, every time I get tickled, it's a must!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's good and it heightens all your other senses

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Only now and again

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Never again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
Have any of you had any experiences being tickled with a blindfold on? was it good or bad? let me know what you think.

Never have, but know someone who has, and I asked her the very same experience.

She liked it (not loved, but she's not exactly a tickle fetishistististist). She said it enhanced her ticklishness somehow.

I go by the belief that being tickled with a blindfold on does increase ticklishness. Do you know how, when someone (unfortunately) loses a sense, their other four senses increase in power. This probably isn't the best of examples, but like in the movie "Daredevil", when he lost his sense of sight after the accident, his sense of hearing increased a lot, well, by losing her sense of sight via the blindfold, her sense of touch increased thus increasing her sensitivity.

Now, I'm not sure if it's a proven fact or not (well, I'm hoping it is :p), but I tend to believe it! XD

But anyway, back to the point. She liked it! XD

Last edited:
i guess i don't really care, sometimes Papi and i use it and sometimes we don't. It usually depends on the postion that we're doing at the time:eek:

The position I usually like to imagine Michael J Fox being in when he gets of the soles of his feet relentlessly tickled is this: I imagine him lying facedown on the bed, his hands are restrained behind his back in handcuffs, his ankles are restrained in the stocks, and his two big toes are tied together. A blindfold is not necessary for this position, because he can't see his feet being tickled.

i always use a blindfold when i'm in a session...whether i'm a ler or a lee!..I really dig the suspense level. It does heighten the sensetivity

Blindfolds (or anything that makes you unable to see) are really fun. I can go either way with them, but sometimes being totally blinded is just awesome.

I have done this many, many times and I love it. It does helps to intensify the experiemnce. I have also been tickle with the blindfold, earplugs, and mouth gag on and I can tell you it is wild.

I have done this many, many times and I love it. It does helps to intensify the experiemnce. I have also been tickle with the blindfold, earplugs, and mouth gag on and I can tell you it is wild.

Wow, I need to try the blindfold, earplugs, and mouth gag sometime. I bet that's an experience.

4444, your obsession with Michael J. Fox is going to give people nightmares sooner or later

How come? You know, this is the only place I can really talk about tickling MJF. If I was talk about it at an MJF board, I would probably be flamed for it.

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back