• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~TickleEmpire.com~ Kitten's Emotional Betrayal: Hot petite Asian Tickle Tortured!

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
Salutations!

This clip is in and around 16 months late... DONT JUDGE ME!

In any case, here is a vid that we are truly proud of with special guest star and dear friend: the one and only SNAIL SHELL! Take a bow my friend!

Snail & Kitten had approached me requesting to shoot a video together and I was more than happy to agree. Kitten is a beautiful young Asian lady who had never been tickled in this manner before. She was incredibly nervous and excited which really showed in the shoot.

Dont miss Kitten being tickle tortured on her sexy & bare tummy, underarms, ribs, belly, breasts and of course her delectable ass & legs! Seeing her squirm and writhe while she howls and screams is just epic! Check out the full description at our clip store! Links below. And dont forget to drop me a line and let me know what you think!

**** Very Special thanks to Snail Shell & Kitten for making this shoot possible, the Tickleverse thanks you!****

Quick run down of the links,

Home Page: www.TickleEmpire.com

Clip Store Direct Link: www.clips4sale.com/store/11908

Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TickleEmpireFC/

Questions? Comments? Requests?: [email protected]

Enjoy!

- The Emperor

Last edited:
Good work. Good to see that you're back.

Thanks a bunch for all the support everyone!

@Seanwoj: It really means alot to hear that dude, thanks!

@Primus: Thank you! More to come...

@Jmsdarke: Coming from you thats a hell of a compliment! Your work is amazing, keep it up!

Thanks again everyone!

Woah I was convinced you'd shut down and weren't doing this anymore. Good to see you back.

Great to see you back in "action" my friend. :)

Extremely ticklish Asian girls are always something I go crazy for!!!

Damn you! I 've been trying to save money and not buy clips for a while...now you've ruined that....

Great stuff as always man. Glad to see new stuff from you!

Snail Shell

She is absolutely my favorite type of ticklish lee. Just barely touching her gets her going, and she's a giggler instead of a screamer. She's very nice looking too! Great clip!

@Daeryk: Thank you! Business at my vanilla job has been rediculous lately. But The Empire never falls! I've definately been feeling more inspired lately, new material is on it's way!

@Impaler: Thanks dude! You are missed my friend, hope to see ya soon.

@OscarTheMonkey: haha IM SORRY DAMN IT! Yeah she was awesome and thanks so much for your support.

@Snail_Shell the one and only lord of existence: haha thank YOU for the inspiration. This isn't really "new" stuff per se, but as said new vid is currently in production.

@Rhinoguy: Thanks! Yeah Kitten is awesome. Shes got a great little body and sweet giggle. Hopefully she'll be back for more torment some day.

@Bellybtickler: You and me both!

@Hipnosis77: You're awesome! However, I would suggest AGAINST bringing feathers to the Queenston/Lewiston bridge lest we get molested by the border patrol again lol!

@Pqhelo: She definately is!

@chojja_legend: I'll do my best. Unfortunately Kitten has been a little difficult to get a hold of lately. I'll try and get into contact with her for another shoot asap!

**Note** A few people have messaged me regarding problems with the "Add To Cart" button, I got on it right away and the issue has been fixed. Thanks to those who brought it to my attention and please let me know you're having any problems with my site or my vids :)

Thanks for all your support everyone!
- The Emperor

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back