• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklees only

What is ur most ticklish spot?

• Feet

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • sexual parts

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • stomic

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • sides

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • armpits

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • neck

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • back

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • legs

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

tickle00000000

If you are a lee not a ler...Do you like being in bondage while being tickled? If so what is your favorite type of bondage while being tickled?

I am a lee and I love being tied up. I guess I would have to spread eagle is my favorite position.

I would say yes for bondage... because I am unable to stop the tickling and have to laugh and laugh until it stops :D

Though my experiences are limited, I'd still have to say yes to bondage....sitting with my feet in stocks and my arms bound above my head. I am at the mercy of my 'ler then and have no choice but to give in to his tickles. :)

Hugs, Sadira

I love both... bondage is great because you are totally helpless and at your ticklers mercy... but not being tied up can be fun to... like my personal favorite, the "snuggle tickle". Because then you can have a closeness with the other person you are unable to reach when you are in bondage.

sadira, watch what you say... who says your tickler has to be a guy??? (files her nails with a wicked grin)

no bondage, no problem

I'd love tickling your feet without the use of bondage, that's swell. Hopefully though you are not a kicker. I bruise easy :)

Last edited:
I like both...for the really intense action I prefer to be tied just so I don't hurt the ler by kicking or an unexpected arm goes flying...but soft and sensual ticklings I like to have my arms free to explore and play back...

Actually I like to have say one arm tied up and the rest of me free...or my right arm and left leg tied up...so that I can protect myself somewhat but really I am quite defenseless...

So both..
Hey Crydun, what scares you about the bondage..not being freed or something the ler might do while in bondage, just wondering?

I love to be tickled, especially tied up, so that I can't do anything about it when I get tickled except feeling it, as long as the tickler wants.

My favourite position is laying on my back, outstretched. Then I am most vulnerable. Every part of my body is exposed, also my very ticklish ribs and stomach.

I love bondage. Good thing, too, since I often inadvertedly hurt my ler even WHILE tied up. I can do some pretty serious damage out of bounds.

Tickle-fights with a strong and capable partner though are also a blast.

Best position I have been in has been spread eagle. Best position I'd like to try would be sitting with feet in stocks, and arms tied above head. Eeeeeeeevil. :D

Mimi

Mimi said:
I love bondage. Good thing, too, since I often inadvertedly hurt my ler even WHILE tied up. I can do some pretty serious damage out of bounds.

Best position I have been in has been spread eagle. Best position I'd like to try would be sitting with feet in stocks, and arms tied above head. Eeeeeeeevil. :D

Mimi

:::remembers a post from years back about..NEST, I think::: ..."tickle fights"? don't you mean tickle FLIGHTS, Mimi? lol

He-Man said:
:::remembers a post from years back about..NEST, I think::: ..."tickle fights"? don't you mean tickle FLIGHTS, Mimi? lol

Hehe! Precisely why I NEED to be in bondage! I sent poor TTD on that snack flight even while tied spread eagle! Poor guy would have been launched to Kansas had it not been for my bonds! :D

Mimi

Mimi said:
Hehe! Precisely why I NEED to be in bondage! I sent poor TTD on that snack flight even while tied spread eagle!

Mimi

Those three letters woulda had a new meaning than "tickled to death"...."tossed to dallas" lmao!

Bondage is tons of fun!!!!! I ilike trying new things and different positions

whats a stomic :D lol...... i love to be tied up as long as i cant move. and its done well, .....there few things i hate more than loose bondage!

Amen sister~the more secure (read: NOT tighter) the better...
XOXO

Duckie said:
whats a stomic :D lol...... i love to be tied up as long as i cant move. and its done well, .....there few things i hate more than loose bondage!

Tie Me up, Tie Me Down!

I HAVE to be restrained as the tickling can get so intense at times that I squirm, convulse and jump around a LOT! My favorite thing is to be standing up against a wall, with my wrists bound. Feet should be free to be accesible.

I am a switch but when it comes to being the 'lee, I much prefer being tied down with comfortable restraints. It makes it impossible for me to stop or block the tickling which, in its own way, becomes quite liberating for me. I can enjoy the tickles without fear of blocking it. :)

Bondage tickling

I would love to be tied and tickled.My wife would love to watch me being tickled.

I am a switch, but when being the lee I prefer to be loose but the tickler saddling my hips. And I love being the ler in that position too.

I can't help it, but I simply feel, that holding down is more personal and sexy than bondage.

I'm with kitten!

XOXO

ticklkitten said:
I love both... bondage is great because you are totally helpless and at your ticklers mercy... but not being tied up can be fun to... like my personal favorite, the "snuggle tickle". Because then you can have a closeness with the other person you are unable to reach when you are in bondage.

sadira, watch what you say... who says your tickler has to be a guy??? (files her nails with a wicked grin)

Mimi said:

Mimi
Plenty of strong and capable partners at NEST every year, Meems... :devil:

And be careful whatcha wish for... ;)

I am both a ler and a lee and i like being tickled all over by smurfy. and when it comes bondage i love try to it.

Ticklish Guy

Bondage is a must for me. I tend to thrash around a lot. I agree with previous posts that the bondage should be comfortable but yet very imobile. The less movement the better. As for a favorite position, it would have to be the stocks. My feet are the worst and having them locked into stocks and then having my toes tied up, with my arms either behind my back or over my head...I have nearly pissed myself it was so dam torturous!

MrTicklee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back