• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleFiend Prod -Kody Meets the Tools and Toebars Still Under the Tree M/F Feet

ticklefiend30001

TMF Expert
Hey Folks,

So... after Tickle Testing Kody, it was time for some further testing, but his time of the bells and whistles that come with the new stocks. Say hello to the toe bars! Two little devices forcing the stocked individual to essentially keep the soles of their feet facing forward at all times, combined with the stocks themselves, it's quite an immobilizing combination. This came naturally to use as well, because during the prior scene, Fiend had figured her toes were her worst spot. In these, the toes are about as defenseless as they can get. There are numerous great moments in this scene, but as you can see, her adorable voice pleading "please let my feet out" has got to be the gem. Enjoy

You can pick up this, and many more BRAND NEW HD & older clips @

www.clips4sale.com/4821

You can see lots of previews & pics on my facebook page @

https://www.facebook.com/ticklessolesgalore

Enjoy

TickleFiend

www.clips4sale.com/4821

Also check out our website (currently in its infancy) http://www.ticklefiend.com

I just looked at your C4S store and your website for the first time. You have some very cute models! I especially like the girl-next-door feel. Casual bondage is something I always was a fan of. Do you have any plans to expand into upperbody territory, or will you continue to specialize in feet?

Thanks

I just looked at your C4S store and your website for the first time. You have some very cute models! I especially like the girl-next-door feel. Casual bondage is something I always was a fan of. Do you have any plans to expand into upperbody territory, or will you continue to specialize in feet?

Hi Senshi, thanks. I'm glad you get the girl next door feel. It's what I've always kinda gone for.

In answer to your question. Sort of. I'm in the process of trying many new things. I'm always going to focus more on feet, however, a model like Teryn who's upperbody is much more sensitive than her feet, you will see that most of her clips will start to focus on the upperbody almost exclusively.

In short I am going to play to their strengths. Some of my upcoming clips, wih Alexa and Purress, I think, are a nice mix of feet and upper body.

Hi Senshi, thanks. I'm glad you get the girl next door feel. It's what I've always kinda gone for.

In answer to your question. Sort of. I'm in the process of trying many new things. I'm always going to focus more on feet, however, a model like Teryn who's upperbody is much more sensitive than her feet, you will see that most of her clips will start to focus on the upperbody almost exclusively.

In short I am going to play to their strengths. Some of my upcoming clips, wih Alexa and Purress, I think, are a nice mix of feet and upper body.

Thanks for the fast reply! Playing to the strengths and weaknesses of every model seems like a recipie for success. :) I'll be watching - thanks for sharing!

Yes

Can you do some with nylon feet too?

Yes, I have some nylon tickling clips coming up.

But I have to say, I used to do a lot more than I now will. Don't mean anything personally by this. But lots of guys seem to always ask for Nylons, but they just don't sell.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back