• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleHoneys.com - Naked Jasmine Strung up for Foot Tickling!! (Preview Inside) M/F

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
Jasmine's tickling punishments climax in style... After her merciless tickling in Jasmine’s Tickle Torment 1 (link to TMF thread), this time we lie her on her back, chain her feet high in the air, and attach her arms to a spreader bar. Then to make things even more fun (for us) we tie her sexy toes together. It’s quite a pleasing sight, I hope you agree...

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2a.jpg

The Master now inflicts tickle justice... He tickles her bare soles and her knees with toothbrushes, a hair brush, and his fingers. More sneaky than ever time, he tickles Jasmine suddenly and without warning in this very sexy game of tickle cat and mouse. And of course he ignores every beg from Jasmine to stop! :D

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2b.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2f.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2d.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2e.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment2g.jpg

Watch the preview video HERE on our blog. And get the full 11-minute "Jasmine’s Tickle Torment 2" HD Video from our Video Store TODAY!

--
James

She must have been bad! It's always a wonderful thing when her pretty feet are tied up.

Jasmine has got to be one of the hottest models ever to burn up the internet, but her feet are just out of the galaxy gorgeous. No matter how many times I see them, she leaves me dying for more!

Oh yes Samuel, Jasmine had been EXTREMELY bad!! :) It's only fair we chained her up like this for a thorough barefoot and naked tickling eh?? :D

James

Fat Bastard, thanks so much for posting! :) Oh yes I totally agree, Jasmine's feet are just the most perfect for tickling!!

James

Wow, only just seen the preview, looks like another i'm gonna buy! More Jasmine, more of her barefeet they are so perfect! Would love to see how an electric toothbrush titilates her perfect tootsies... ;-))

Great work!

I have to agree with you, tickle2010 - Jasmine's feet are just stunning! :) This is my personal favourite M/F video we have done, so I hope you like it if you buy it. Good call about the electric toothbrush...we hopefully have something planned for the not too distant future! :)

--
James

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back