• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleHoneys.com - No Mercy for Bound & Naked Jasmine!! (M/F)

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
Poor Jasmine! The girl lies on her front with her ankles chained to the ceiling, her arms cuffed to a spreader bar. We strip her of all her clothing, well everything except a scarf around her waist which does nothing to protect her modesty. She awaits her tickle punishment, not knowing just how incredibly intense and merciless it will be...

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1a.jpg

Jasmine can do NOTHING as Master tickles her bare feet, behind her knees, on her sides and her armpits. Starting with his fingers, he moves on to a toothbrush and then a hairbrush, tickling her fast and furious, especially on her super ticklish soles. Jasmine pants and pants, she is so worn out with all her laughter, and keeps calling for him to stop. Master ignores her; so cruel but simply wonderful. One of our most intense tickling sessions EVER on one of out most ticklish girls of all. If you enjoy male-on-female tickling videos, then this is one not to miss.

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1b.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1c.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1d.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1e.jpg

TickleHoneysJasminesTickleTorment1f.jpg

Watch the preview video HERE on our blog. And get the full "Jasmine’s Tickle Torment 1" HD Video from our Video Store NOW.

--
James

Thanks BellybTickler! :) I totally agree Jasmine is stunning, and even better when chained up for a tickling!! :D

--
James

Thanks very much moonlitedrive5! Really glad you like this video! Jasmine is so ticklish and that laugh of hers totally wears her out, poor thing! :D

Hehe, Samuel! Oh yes, Jasmine is back for another tickling misadventure!! :)

--
James

Wow that was hot! Excellent position too! Gonna have to buy this clip!

Please more M/F clips, more of Jasmine, more barfeet tickling and more furious hairbrush work!

Love it, keep up the good work! Master tickles is a new tickler on the block! ;-)

p.s how stunning are Jasmines feet! Any chanc of some nice close up pictures of her sexy soles and painted nails next time? Thanks!

Really glad you like this, tickle2010! :) You will love the video, I am 100% absolutely sure!

Definitely, if our recent M/F videos are popular we'll be looking to do many more! And Jasmine is going to be one of our regular victims! :D Her feet are gorgeous I totally agree! You'll see closeups of her feet in many of the F/F videos we've done and we'll make sure we get more closeups of her feet in the future M/F ones too. :)

Enjoy this video if you get it, and let me know what you think perhaps, Tickle2010!

--
James

I definetely will get it! And I'll let you know! Nice to see another company from the UK! Remember if you ever need any help tickling those sexy feet of Jasmines I'm only a few miles away! ;-)

Actually if you need any help with your company I'm only an email away! :)

Great work and thanks for the reply.

No worries, thanks for a great clip.

Do you have any more M/F clips on the horizon?

Hi are you ready! They were really good together I agree! We haven't got Natalia booked at the moment, but fingers crossed.

--
James

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back