• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleHoneys.com - Schoolgirl/Teacher Fantasy Barefoot Tickling! (Preview) F-F

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
SUPER-SEXY ROLEPLAY AND FEET TICKLING as Jasmine plays a school teacher with naughty student Holly in detention!

TickleHoneysTickleDetentionf.jpg

Holly creeps up to Jasmine and tickles her feet through her stockings. Jasmine doesn’t complain, in fact she tells Holly to tickle her bare feet instead! The tickling turns Jasmine on like hell, as you will see... Then before the video ends, Jasmine reverses the roles, tickling Holly’s bare feet this time. The scene might be fantasy but these two girls have very ticklish feet. :D

TickleHoneysTickleDetentiona.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentionb.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentionc.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentiond.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentione.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentiong.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleDetentionh.jpg

Shot from great angles so you see close-ups of the girls’ bare feet and their reactions at the same time, this is a real treat for foot tickle lovers. Watch the preview video on our blog HERE. And get the full 13-minute "Tickle Detention!" HD Video from our Video Store TODAY!

--
James

Thanks guys! :) I love how this video came out, something extremely sexy about it, and that really comes over when you see it. Glad you like the look of it too. :)

--
James

Just bought the full clip. It's perfection for fans of playful, sexy tickling.

Just bought the full clip. It's perfection for fans of playful, sexy tickling.

Hi Mark1, and thanks for buying this clip. I'm really glad you like it so much! It's one of my personal favourites too, and so satisfying when we get feedback like yours! :)

--
James

Bought the clip & ................................DAM!!!! Love it.

Many thanks for buying this, cowboy. That's terrific! Really glad you love it, and thank you for posting here! :)

--
James

Just bought this clip today at long last and it is simply awesome. Both girls look extremely sexy and have such beautiful, ticklish feet.

are you ready - got to agree, Natalia and Jasmine are magic together! :) Really glad you like them, and we're working on getting them together again!

brannyle1981, thank you very much for buying the clip and I'm so glad you like it. It has to be one of our most sensuous clips so far, and really shows how much these two girls are turned on by barefoot tickling. Their outfits help too, I think! :D

luvgirlsfgeet, great of you to say, thanks! Hehe maybe we should get some ice cream involved sometime??? :D

bassman34472, you do realize that TMF does not condone piracy or advertising where pirated material can be found? Thanks for the heads-up though - DailyMotion have now deleted that video from their site. It's not only unfair on us stealing clips like that, but also very unfair on the actual people that support us and make it possible for us to produce these clips, i.e. customers like the ones in this thread. Apart from perhaps a handful of the very top tickle sites, none of us here makes enough money to live from making videos - after you subtract the studio hire fees, model fees, travel, and clips4sale commission there is very little left (if it makes money at all some months), and that's without adding up all the time it takes to organize, shoot, edit, etc. We do it because we like making videos and we like tickling - only by selling the videos can we cover the costs.

And at this point I really want to say a big, massive, huge tickling thanks to all our customers, past, present and future, for your support, feedback, emails and ideas, and above all for allowing us to make our TickleHoneys videos! :yourock:

--
James

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back