• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleHorror

nicklname

I am very disapointed in this site. The content is great but there appears to be no way to cancel a membership, I couldn't find anything on the site and so sent an email to them requesting a cancellation. They didn't eve get back to me.

Now I have been slugged with another $25 US charge. Does anyone no how to cancel? I will never deal with them again.

**EDIT

Okay I found how to do it, I had to go through segway which I found by attempting to join again. There is no information on how to cancel anywhere on either the home page or members section. These guys are dodgy IMHO.

Last edited:
First, I'm glad that you were able to get the problem resolved.

Did you give them a few days to reply to your e-mail? I would have allowed at least two or three business days in case they were very backlogged. (Because this was a holiday weekend in the USA, they might not have had any staff on duty until Tuesday.) It would be best not to assume bad intentions :)

the hollywood brother think you better off dealing with clips for sale. you can get tickle horror clips but do not have to deal with tickle horror directly

If it is ticklehorror then why are most of the pictures shown on the website on nudity? If it is a tickle site then it should be just a tickle site and nothing to do with blowjobs etc? i would never join a site that was misleading ...

Yeah... they're screwing me, too

I have to calll segpay tomorrow b/c I couldn't even cancel from their site.

I wish I would've known about this before I joined.

Yes me too. I am very frustrated with a site called hornytickling.com.:mad:
I cant figure out how to cancel. I called their goddam service line that "starmarketing group" emailed me and no one every answers! The emails apparently ment nothing to them and now their billing me with $34.99 a month after i only wanted to see their 3 day trial!
Please anyone, what is segpay, and how can i cancel? I have already given up on getting my money back. :(
Please everyone, find a way to cancel before signing up for reccuring billing!
This is actually my first reply and i hope no one thinks of me as an angry person. Just when im getting screwed!

Last edited:
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back