• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler in Black.....

Getoffme

I am a supporter of producers, and I have many copies of Femfeet videos and the like. However, this is a buyers market not a sellers. Trading is part of every market, and although business is appreciated whenever its presented, not everyone can afford to buy twenty videos. Trade may be their only option. Im only here to help, I think most will agree.

Getoffme

Getoffme said:
Im only here to help, I think most will agree.

Getoffme
dude. dont ya get it? you're biting the hand that feeds you (the producers). while i appreciate the fact that you are "here to help" here is the short version of what you are doing:

producer makes video for around $1000

20 people buy it at $40 ($800 to producer)

20 more people dont buy it because they are waiting for the first 20 buyers to trade it with them. if they did not have the trading option, they would buy it and producer would rightfully make a modest profit. (more importantly have some confidence and cash flow to start a new video)

producer says, "i spent $1000 and only made $800. screw this. i'm not gonna throw away money so everyone can trade instead of buy."

producer stops making videos. you have nothing to trade anymore.

whatever producers are left start the same process until no one wishes to make any videos for you to see. now you're stuck with your imagination and tied and tickled magazines (which works fine for some).

dont ya get it man? everyone should have to pay for a product that money was spent creating. none of us tickling video producers are mega corporations like McDonalds or Blockbuster. they can afford to let a few people trade stuff. they sell millions of tapes and dvds. millions. us tickling video producers sell dozens.

do you get it? :D

Well Said

I am a peaceful man. I just hope I can still eat from my hands. I am also a businessman, so I also appreciate your capitalistic view.

Getoffme

$1K?

It only costs a thousand to make a video? That has to be exclusive of the upfront money you've already invested in equipment and such, and using your own "free" set locations...yes? Hmm...gonna have to look into this after I retire! The financing end, not the actual making of the videos, that is...that would be work and violate my view of retirement! ;) Q

hate to disagree...but...

Boy, I hate to disagree, but once you buy something, it's yours. Now, you obviously can't make copies and sell them, just like you couldn't with Star Wars, but it is YOUR tape. You could spread jelly on it and eat it! -umm, tasty... But I mean, if you want to keep it, give it away, trade it, throw it at a tree, it's your tape, you paid a lot of money for it, it's yours. Walmart employees don't demand that customers that buy CD's keep them and don't give them away. Capitalism is capitalism. There are other ways to increase sales. But since you only sell 20 videos...THAT needs a whole new thread!!

hand that feeds you?

Intellectual property... you sell it someone else buys it...
if they are copying it and/or selling it, then you have a point TIB, but trading? get real! it's more than likely the other 20 people wouldn't have bought the vid in the first place. Sounds like you want 100% control... here's how that would work...
you LEASE the intellectual content to your customers via the new Windows Media Player, which, among other things, integrates licensing. Granted, those more technically adept would be able to break the licensing scheme, but you'd have alot more control over keeping your product in the hands of the intended customer ,and ONLY the intended customer. Sure they could have friends over to watch, but in this particular "interest" it's generally a secret.
back to the 20 videos, you sold them, they're gone... if copies pop up, you MAY have legal recourse...trading however shouldn't concern you at all. If anything, maybe it would ENCOURAGE someone to buy a TC vid... after all it's the customer's hands that feed YOU, and an attempt to put them down for trading would be biting THEIR hands...

I do see P.H.'s point. If someone recieves an RT video in a trade that hasn't seen RT yet, then the trader, (Provided they're sane) Would be happy beyond words and would buy more from RT. Yeah, that's how it be.

You guys really don't get it...

You guys really don't get it..

TIB, Jeff and even I aren't arguing the legality of trading.

What we are merely letting you know is that since this is such a small niche market, it BARELY breaks even, or loses money for the makers. Common sense should tell you, that's not going to last very long.

so, "yes you can trade, but if this community doesnt support it's video makers there won't be great videos for you to watch for very long?"

remember... just cause you technically are "right" that it is legal to trade, doesnt mean your going to be happy when the makers of great stuff like TIB and Jeff finally decide to pack it in!!

Then you'll be "right" but have no videos to watch.... so think about that.

Master J
BleuFetishVideos

Hello all.

Just a new take on the whole 'tickle vid producers barely break even' thing. I don't think there is much danger of them folding their tents because they arn't making enough dough, because I don't believe most of them are really doing it for the money anyway. Remember, these guys are just like most of us (tickle-philes) but with a little more drive, initiative, and creativity (not to mention time and resources)than we run of the mill types.

So... if it takes about $1000 to make a video, plus the time and effort to produce and market it. Say it doesn't even sell well: the producer takes in say $800. A loss.

Well... a monetary loss. But just think: for a measly $200 the producer (usually a participant as well) has gotten to tie down and tickle-torture one or more 'pretty-or-better' women.

Think about it... over the past few years, how many women have Jeff and the TIB (to mention only two) tickled? And we've been paying for them to do it! So they aren't rolling in cash... I don't really feel so sorry about that.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate everything that goes into making the vids. I wil continue to buy. But let's not forget that these guys are getting to do what many of us only dream of. Think of the fun they are having!

Just a thought.

i will second that

i have also purchased my share of videos, and i dont see a problem
with trading original copies for original copies, if you want to trade
getoffme send me a email
[email protected]

Yep...exactly what I was thinking.

I was gonna say that a while ago...but you always get a bunch of people slamming you for a perfectly sane thought. That's why I really don't post that much. But think about it people...I'd GLADLY pay 200....to tickle the shit outta Crystal, Kristen, Kaylee, or any of those absolute hotties and tickle them for an hour. Great jobs y'all got. Speaking of which...TIB...how the hell did you get that job? Are you just friends with Kathy? I mean shit...it's perfect, you don't even have to show your face. You obviously don't want to reveal your self to the would just like any of us. Can't say I blame you....I wouldn't either. Man...you musta just been at the right place at the right time. If that was MY job....I'd being doing MAJOR overtime...I'd be a workaholic....AND I'd work dirt cheap as well. You definitly got it going on my brother.

Re: You guys really don't get it...

Master J said:
You guys really don't get it..
Master J
BleuFetishVideos

Actually we do get it. I don't participate in trading or buying, but my little groups over at yahoo has exposed almost 4000 people to the home page image graciously provided by http://www.rock-man.com (with Nibbles' permission). You think Tickling is niche? stocking foot tickling is a subset of that even! I don't produce, I don't reap rewards, I provide a community service to others like myself. FM Concepts has no problem with all of the pics with their branding in our galleries. Even if 1% of the group members decided to click and buy, that supported the producers. This discussion is not about denying producers revenue, I think it's pretty clear cut that everyone appreciates the content generated by producers, even if many do not buy the products. I have never even seen a full length tickling vid (save for promo clips on the net). To look down upon trading that will occur regardless of your input is akin to the Lars Ulrich(Metallica)/Napster fiasco... Lars was instrumental in the napster shut down but alienated alot of fans in the process, and the sharing continues more intensely than ever.
Embrace the exposure, begin by putting trailers on the vids with your website/snail-mail ordering address and phone number branded at the bottom of the trailer.

Here's my opinion

I think that if we buy a video from anybody that they should be apreciated. And making movies and selling them has everything to do with money (if that were true we would be able to go to TC and get a free video.) Also I think TIB you need to watch it, just because you sell a few video's and have your own website doen't mean you can talk to people like were dirt. Also just because we don't make movies doesn't mean were idiots.

You can't expect producers of tickling videos to make elaborate knockout videos and sell them at really low prices, then after you tired of the videos tape sell them to someone else and take away even more potential profit. Of course you have the legal right to trade the videos, but what good is it if there are no more tickling video companies left. This is a very specialized market and like it or not you must help support them if you wish them to continue making great stuff.

Re: Here's my opinion

jordan said:
I think that if we buy a video from anybody that they should be apreciated. And making movies and selling them has everything to do with money (if that were true we would be able to go to TC and get a free video.) Also I think TIB you need to watch it, just because you sell a few video's and have your own website doen't mean you can talk to people like were dirt. Also just because we don't make movies doesn't mean were idiots.

i didn't see tib say anyone was an idiot, did you? or treat us like we're dirt? let it be known that i've emailed with him a few times and he's always been down to earth and overly compensating to me. he actualy takes time to talk with me. the other companies ive emailed aren't so kind in that way. you need to calm down a bit jordan.

Here's a question, that might seem sarcastic or ironic, but it really is sincere and on the level, just as it looks.... whether it's a legal company like Fem Feet or a "fan" of tickling who does amature stuff from his/her home, what's the driving force for people that make the tickling videos? in other words, do they do it to suppliment their income which is made elsewhere, or do they do it stricktly for the money (and end up, apparently, financially dissapointed...) Why I do buy the videos, I'm just not sure why anyone would make them, as small as the market seems to be...

And now - a question that I've brought up before, but has never been answered or touched upon. I fully understand the argument about not trading recently made videos from companies that are out there and still funtioning.... but I personally am trying to track down older videos (early 90s to 1970s film xfers, or even earlier).... in many cases the companies that made these videos/film do not exsist and unlike some companies (Solefully Yours, etc., which may be coming back...) these companies are gone for good. In short, outside of trading there is NO WAY to ever get these early, hard to fidn videos again. They aren't going to be re-relaesed, and the copyright is more than likely going to run out (or has already, in some cases). A lot of early stuff from the 70 and 80s was really bad, but some of it was remarkable and imaginative... besides, I'm the ultimate judge of what I like. What's the opinion of trading videos - in some cases stuf that's even only available on Betamax, it's so old - from companiesw that in all ways are defunct and these vids will never bee seen again? These are the videos I'd like to see out of nostalgia, because, as bad as some where, they were my 1st intro into tickling... companies like Nu-Vue, Bon-Vue, etc... videos like Squirm, More than She Bargained For, Tickle Boy Pink, Tickle Torment, I even have one B&W silent piece from I assume the early to mid 60s... What are the thoughts on trading involving these type of videos- the old stuff that is never coming back?

Finally, just a thought..... before the Internet was in heavy swing, I wrote a little thing called The Treatis on Tickling, a 20 page or so document exploting the thoeries and histories of tickling, trying to separate fact from fiction, the mechanics of tickling, it's appeal, etc., While Max Speer put out what was then proabaly the most detailed media list at that time. Together we sold this through a newsletter. Well, in time, sure enough copies of this packet were beng curculated, and eventually it made it onto the Internet. So while we made a little $ on it (and, yes, it didn't really cost us any $$ except the time involved to create) eventually, the piece took on a life of it's own. I/we simply realized that we certainly woren't going to get rich off the thing, and it was true that eventually some copying and distributing was going to happen... reality simply caight up to us.....

Try this on for size

dude. dont ya get it? you're biting the hand that feeds you (the producers). while i appreciate the fact that you are "here to help" here is the short version of what you are doing:

(Maybe the fact that he uses the sentence "biting the hand that feeds you" this is just classic smart ass. Also don't we give them money to buy this so called "food?" Also when you hyphanated "here to help" it means sarcasm.)

producer says, "i spent $1000 and only made $800. screw this. i'm not gonna throw away money so everyone can trade instead of buy."

(No body likes it when someone uses aggresive words towards them, but in the first sentence uses "here to help")

whatever producers are left start the same process until no one wishes to make any videos for you to see. now you're stuck with your imagination and tied and tickled magazines (which works fine for some).

(The fact that he says we would be stuck? Having to use our imaginations! Hell if TC weren't here someone would be don't get cocky.)

dont ya get it man? everyone should have to pay for a product that money was spent creating. none of us tickling video producers are mega corporations like McDonalds or Blockbuster. they can afford to let a few people trade stuff. they sell millions of tapes and dvds. millions. us tickling video producers sell dozens.

(And to answer your question "how does he treat us like were stupid" or something like that. Using the words "don't you get it" and saying a "duh" thing like ". none of us tickling video producers are mega corporations like McDonalds or Blockbuster" we know this we don't drive down a road stop for a burger and side of tickling!)

Re: Try this on for size

jordan said:

(Maybe the fact that he uses the sentence "biting the hand that feeds you" this is just classic smart ass. Also don't we give them money to buy this so called "food?" Also when you hyphanated "here to help" it means sarcasm.)

(No body likes it when someone uses aggresive words towards them, but in the first sentence uses "here to help")

(The fact that he says we would be stuck? Having to use our imaginations! Hell if TC weren't here someone would be don't get cocky.)

(And to answer your question "how does he treat us like were stupid" or something like that. Using the words "don't you get it" and saying a "duh" thing like ". none of us tickling video producers are mega corporations like McDonalds or Blockbuster" we know this we don't drive down a road stop for a burger and side of tickling!)

huh? :confused:
can you start over from the beginning?

you know..i'm all for the fact that when you buy something then it is yours to do with as you will. I mean you buy a car obviously they can't fault you for selling the car when you want a new one, or trading it in...but the car industry is a billion dollar industry an they have more than enuf money coming in to keep putting out cars...however, since tickling video companies are in a smaller market i do believe that an exception should be made...obviously they need what revenue they can pull in off of videos to keep the thing going. notice some of the companies have side things going to suppliment the income..such as sites...online videos, downloadable clips...newsletters...so i do believe they are trying to keep things going by expanding the services. which i believe anyone in business should do..however they still need all the income they can get to keep going. if you think videos are getting more expensive, i would bet that making them is also getting more expensive..they supplies and tape and cameras and everything they use also goes up..like everything else..not even to mention the modeling fees. so although i wont say here that its wrong to trade...i can undersatnd why video makers are a wee bit miffed by it. plus lets face it..no one puts time and effort into a business unless they intend to at least break even or make a little something..no matter how much you like what your doing...and lastly not to get to discusting but, just think..if someone is watching a video it is probably a sexual thing for them..no telling what the heck they were doing while watching that tape...there is no way in hell i'm going to handle someone else's used tape..ewwwwww....at least when i get it from the supplier i know its new and clean.

one more thing..i belive the tickler in black has been very even minded here...all he did was state what he believed in a fair manner..no one can fault him for being passionate about his business and what he believes in...so cut him some slack folks.

Prime said:
...but the car industry is a billion dollar industry an they have more than enuf money coming in to keep putting out cars...
The Ford Motor Company lost $5.45 billion in 2001. Have they asked people not to sell or trade in their used Fords because it's one less new Ford that they can sell?

Anyone else have any more good reasons why people shouldn't have the right to sell or trade their property? :cool:

I think this horse is dead. The TIB has made his opinions known... so have a variety of dissenters (I count myself as one)... now we have come to the stage where things are just repetitive reframes of the same ideas: and I don't think the TIB is going to be convinced, I don't think his opposites will switch sides, I don't think those who wish to trade/resell videos will stop or let themselves be stopped.

Let's move on, shall we?

SuperTickler said:

The Ford Motor Company lost $5.45 billion in 2001. Have they asked people not to sell or trade in their used Fords because it's one less new Ford that they can sell?

Anyone else have any more good reasons why people shouldn't have the right to sell or trade their property? :cool:

Wonderful.....some of Ford's losses may of had something to do with the firestone and explorer fiasco? plus the fact that they put out a crap product all around.
most people would agree that the video companies that participate here put out a pretty good product most the time.
besides i'm not telling you that you can't trade..i would'nt trade, but thats just me....but hey, trade till your hearts content...but if the video companies go out one by one and the forum folds or goes membership or completely dissapears because they can't afford to stay in the game anymore...i hope i get to see all the wonderful reasons everyone comes up with why it was'nt their fault. :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back