• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler's footware

Left TMF

TMF Expert
What do you prefer to have on your feet while you tickle someone?

What do you prefer your tickler has on their feet when they tickle you?

(I like bare feet in both situations)

Never much thought about what I wear. I guess, I'd wear what she'd want me to wear.

As for what she wears, I'm with you in that I prefer she has bare feet. Your question got met thinking because I don't consider myself a foot fetishist- meaning other than tickling, I don't have any other sexual urges for them but I guess I must sexualize her feet to some extent if I prefer to see them rather than covered. Although sox are nice too!

I always want my tickler to be barefoot so I can see (and be teased by seeing) her feet as she tickles me. :D

Barefoot as well. But id also like for some easy footware to remove to get to the feet.

I have two preferences. One, heels and nylons. I love the look of the foot as the shoe is slowly removed, the shape of the heel and the sole as they are revealed. The second is sneakers and ankle socks. Same deal, remove the shoe and then peal off the sock to reveal a smooth, tender ticklish foot! Savoring feet as they are revealed for tickling gets me very excited! Of course, they must be tightly secured so they can't get away too!

On my ler , sheer tan nylons and heel...with the heels making a hasty exit lol...On me , ultra sheer Italian dress sox ( no re enforecements on the heel or toe..the fabric just amps up my sensitivity) and dress shoes. Gotta love shoe evil shoe removal!

For some reason, I like wearing loose-fitting athletic socks . . . my feet don't dry out so much, and they're easy for my partner to pull off.

On her: Nylons or bare feet (or a combination. I like one bare and one nylon-covered; oddly, I get a lot of cooperation with that request!).

I love thick socks, either black or colourful on a ler. Heat Holders socks are amazing!

Yes I agree with Gilmourwaters, but with high heel sandal's on with the old fashion reinforced heel and toe, many open places to wiggle a finger or feather in and out. Very slow heel removal

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back