• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles At The Bridge

lnookiel

Tickles At The Bridge

I was waiting at wooden bridge in my home town when it all happend. A girl I used to know well from school was walking by. I see her a lot but we don't communicate really with eachother. For some reason she stopped and said hello. "Hi!" she says to me. With surprise I mumble "Hey." to her. She tells me that she was just going for a walk because she was really bored. I shook my head, wanting to do something with her. However, I never had the guts to ask her. She was a pretty girl, slim, cute and very ticklish. She has one of the best looking pairs of bare feet I have ever seen. Her toe nails are always painted and she is always wearing a skirt and sandles. Out of no where she says "Want to come to my house for a while?" I said "Alright." axiously. We walked to her house and I forgot about my friend I was suppose to meet at the bridge. I didn't care though, I was putting all my mind power on how I will get to tickle her bare soles. We will be inside and she will have to take off her sandles so its all ready to go. We got in and watched TV downstairs for about an hour. Made some small talk. We were on the floor, she was on her belly with her legs together and her bare feet inches away from me. I was laying the opposite way in a 69 fashion. I kept staring at her beautiful bare soles which I knew must be ticklish. With no remorse I grab her ankles and get on top of her butt. I start to tickle the soles of her bare feet. My fingers running up and down her bare soles. She is laughing her ass off as of this point and screaming "Stop please! I'm so ticklish!" and such. I kept the merceless bare sole tickling. After a few more minutes she started breaking free. So I gave her soles one last good by tickle right in the arches. Then got off her. We watched TV for about another 30 minutes. Then I left, on the way out she says to me "Want to come over again tomorrow?" I respond with "Wouldn't miss it for the world" and walk off.

Attachments

• Mah Feets.jpg
    Mah Feets.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Shy Feet 2.jpg
    Shy Feet 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Shy Feet 3.jpg
    Shy Feet 3.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 137
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back