• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles For Chickles_:)

osco89 said:
She sure is. I'll hold her toesies back and you can tickle her feet all you want!

Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! *I'm panting for air grateful for the momentary respite*

No pleeease!! You guys it's no fair!! Not two against me!! Please You CAN'T! I'll never survive it!

*I roll and twist just barely escaping for a moment before Slacker and Osco tackle me again pinning my legs....*

NO DOOOON'T!! Leave my TOES ALONE!! OH GAWD NOOOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOO! :blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

Chickles:justlips:

isabeau said:
hi chickles so happy to see you have a tickle thread lol keeps them occupied with you and lets my feet have a well deserved rest. seriously however i love your posts. always upbeat and friendly and intelligent besides. anyone who recognizes Mozart's birthday is number one in my book. and your siggy is sooooo cute. does it look like you?

isabeau :wub:

Hey thanks hon!:bunny:

Glad i could give you a break! Though by the look of this thread it -uhh- didn't last for very long. :eek:

Actually their expert tickling is driving me absolutely INSANE!! :jester::jester:
It's a dream come true!! :p (thanks guys :wub::Kiss1: )

You're of course way too kind to me, izzy!:blush: But thank you for saying such lovely things to me. And i do love Mozart - glad it's something we share --- cuz it looks like they've got us tied up side by SI-HI-HI-HI-HIDE

GYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :jester: :jester: :jester:

Chickles:wub:

chickles_:) said:
Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! *I'm panting for air grateful for the momentary respite*

No pleeease!! You guys it's no fair!! Not two against me!! Please You CAN'T! I'll never survive it!

*I roll and twist just barely escaping for a moment before Slacker and Osco tackle me again pinning my legs....*

NO DOOOON'T!! Leave my TOES ALONE!! OH GAWD NOOOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOO! :blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

Oh you sweet woman you. Your laugh is music to my ears. Since you love the attention paid to your toesies, I think I'll run a feather in between them.

*As I slide the feather in between your toes carefully tickling the skin in between each one*

"THERE WE GO, MY ARE WE TICKLISH AREN'T WE"?

osco89 said:
Oh you sweet woman you. Your laugh is music to my ears. Since you love the attention paid to your toesies, I think I'll run a feather in between them.

*As I slide the feather in between your toes carefully tickling the skin in between each one*

"THERE WE GO, MY ARE WE TICKLISH AREN'T WE"?

No i'm not ticklish:p Honest!!:jester:

Oh gawd!! Not the FEATHERS! :wowzer::wowzer:
EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!! *I'm stretching out wiggling my feet to escape the feathered torture just for a second or two -- BUT IT DOESN'T WORK!! :yowzer::yowzer:
Ohh GAAAAAAWWWWWD! HEEELP HEL-HEL-HEH-HEH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*wriggle-convulse-wriggle*:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

Y'know, I still don't know her, but I have to say I don't believe her when she says she's not ticklish.

slacker2114 said:
Y'know, I still don't know her, but I have to say I don't believe her when she says she's not ticklish.

Hiya Slacker!! :bunny:

Clever boy:cool2:

Now please, Slacker, can't a girl get even a moment to catch her breath?? *Chickles bats her thick eyelashes over a cute smile* Come on Slacker, you're a nice boy, right? :idunno: Please give me just a moment?? please? :cool:

Oh gawd! NO! Not the SURGEON FINGERS!!! No pleassssee! GYAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAA :blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

Okay I admit it!! -- I'M TICKLISH!!! I'M TICKLISH!!! :tickle:
EEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEE! :veryhappy

Many blessings, Slacker,
Chickles :justlips:

ah, tickles for chickles...sounds good to me

flips her over, sits on back of knees, and plays concerto on those lovely toes...a loooooong concerto, followed by figure eights on the arches with my sonicare

Let's take this toothbrush and tickle the balls of your feet, with your toes held back of course.

Oh Chickles. I'm coming to get you, honey! And I got a feather in each hand!! <<<<---- <<<<---- :feets:

natural tickler said:
ah, tickles for chickles...sounds good to me

flips her over, sits on back of knees, and plays concerto on those lovely toes...a loooooong concerto, followed by figure eights on the arches with my sonicare

GYAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA :jester::jester::jester:
NOOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAKK! I can't lift my legs!! :eek::eek: OH GAWD NOT THE SONICAAA-HAAA-HAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
i pound the floor with both hands but even that can't distract or relieve the torture on my poor little :feets: :cry1:

No more PLEEEEAAAAAASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thanks for diving in Naturale!:veryhappy You devious boy, you! :cool:

Many blessings
chickles:justlips:

Yes the music sounds great when the toes are held back. NT can do his brand of music now uninterrupted.

Ray<3tiklishft said:
Oh Chickles. I'm coming to get you, honey! And I got a feather in each hand!! <<<<---- <<<<---- :feets:

Ray's BACK?? OMIGAWD! :wowzer: :shake:

*chickles backs away giggling nervously* Please, Ray, please be nice! Please, you know how ticklish i am!:shake:
Please be merciful:jester:
*Chickles looks down at her bare feet*
RAY! PLEASE! Stay back! I can't take it. I swear, any more foot tickling and i'll DIE!!:yowzer: It's too much it's,,,

*Chickles bumps into the couch behind her flopping down onto the cushions throwing her feet in the air and allowing Devil-Ray to move in with the feathers. -OH GAWD NO!

*I yank my feet back hoping to bury them for safety but i'm not fast enough for your lightning grip.*

HELP!! NOT THE FEEEE-HEEE-HEEEE-HEEEEE -- GYAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA

Even writhing desperately i can't escape your powerful grip or wicked feather-tickle torture.

I GI-HI-HI-HI-HIVE I'll talk, I'll tell you ANYTHING!!:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh: ONLY PLEE-HEEEE-HEEE-ZZZ
STAAAAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAP

*Chickles bucks and writhes reduced again to breathless mad convulsions of tickle-hell!*

Ray, do you have any idea how wonderfully cruel you are?? :xpulcy::veryhappy

Many blessings

Thanks for diving in Naturale!:veryhappy You devious boy, you! :cool:

Many blessings
chickles:justlips:

I aim to please, milady

now, to continue my concerto. I just love little piggies!!!!

*decides to give chickles' poor feet a rest, soooooo NT goes to pull her arms over her head, and gives her a two for one....one hands going ice skating in her armpits, and the other hand playing a concerto on the ribs...* :firedevil muwhahahahahaha

Tickles for Chickles deserves a bump!
*nibbles on Chickles' toes and works up her lovely smooth soles...mmmm!* :bump:

natural tickler said:
*decides to give chickles' poor feet a rest, soooooo NT goes to pull her arms over her head, and gives her a two for one....one hands going ice skating in her armpits, and the other hand playing a concerto on the ribs...* :firedevil muwhahahahahaha

Oh-my-gawd :yowzer: OH MY GA-HAHA-HAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAAAA!!:blaugh::blaugh:
I can't move my arms!! Please not there it's my worst spah-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA-T!!:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:
*Chickles shudders convulsing breathlessly. No-fair! No fai-ha-ha-ha-ha *her lips move but no sound comes out of her near purple shaded face!! :wowzer: :wowzer:

Oh-my-gawd :yowzer: OH MY GA-HAHA-HAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAAAA!!:blaugh::blaugh:
I can't move my arms!! Please not there it's my worst spah-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA-T!!:blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:
*Chickles shudders convulsing breathlessly. No-fair! No fai-ha-ha-ha-ha *her lips move but no sound comes out of her near purple shaded face!! :wowzer: :wowzer:

ah, so I take it she likes, she likes, so....

*increases intensity at all spots* :firedevil

btw chickles dear, all is fair in love and tickling :)

natural tickler said:
ah, so I take it she likes, she likes, so....

*increases intensity at all spots* :firedevil

btw chickles dear, all is fair in love and tickling :)

GYAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAA!!*SHIVER SHUDDER CONVULSE* :blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh::blaugh:

*breathless and frantic, Chickles begs for mercy!* pleeeeeeeeease nooooo staaaa-haaaaa-haaaa-p

*chickles pulls helplessly throwing her head back and forth spraying the tears that stream down her cheeks!*
ANYTHING!! pleeeeease! The torture! Okay i confess IT'S FAIR!! IT'S FAI-HAI-HAI-HAI-HAIR!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :blaugh: :cry1: :blaugh:

What can i say, you're a total -er- Natural :veryhappy :veryhappy

Many blessings,

AHHH THESE SWEET SOFT SOLES! THE SOLES OF AN :angel: SORRY I HAVE TO BE A :devil: AND TICKLE THEM SO FIENDISHLY! COOCHY COOCHY COOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go Chickles My Love! Just for YOU!!

Strawberry-Margarita-M.jpg

osco89 said:
AHHH THESE SWEET SOFT SOLES! THE SOLES OF AN :angel: SORRY I HAVE TO BE A :devil: AND TICKLE THEM SO FIENDISHLY! COOCHY COOCHY COOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :yowzer:GYAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA
NO! NO! NO! NO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! OSCO! You DEVIL!!:devil:
*chickles arches convulsively in agonised ecstasy. AAAAAAAAAAAAK! NOT THE FEE-HEE-HEET!

Many blessings, :justlips:

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back