• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickles on the first date =D

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
yepp. okay so a little backstory, i have a new boyfriend. hes really sweet and im really into him. we went on our first date tonight and we were sitting in the movie theater and we had the arm rest up so i could curl into his chest and he had his arm around my waist. he was being affectionate and stroking my cheek and stuff and then his fingers made his way to my neck. he wasn't trying to tickle me but my neck is very ticklish so i giggled and he goes "ticklish huh?" and i smiled and nodded and he smiles and goes "hmm interesting little tid bit" hahaha that gave me the idea that hes planning to use it against me later :p so we're continuing to watch the movie and he still had his hand on my waist and he moved it to my stomach and gave it a little tickle and i giggled and grabbed his hand to stop it and he goes "wow you really are ticklish" and squeezed my waist and i let out a little squeal and to stop him i leaned up and kissed him and stopped him dead in his tracks :manicd: hhehehe but he said he'd "get me later" LOL. can't wait to spend more time with him hehehehe.

Yay!

Here's hoping that you've found someone to share this about yourself with! :woot:

lol well idk if i'd tell him about the forum buttt i will put myself in situations where he would tickle me. hahah im a very smart-ass person so i make comments that would cause him to start tickling me. hehee.

lol sounds fun. but maybe you should also make a plan to get him XD<<<<----

lol well idk if i'd tell him about the forum buttt i will put myself in situations where he would tickle me. hahah im a very smart-ass person so i make comments that would cause him to start tickling me. hehee.

No, I wasn't suggesting that you jump in at the deep end and show him all this (right away, anyhow... maybe if you really hit if off and have a future, later, though!), just that this tickling thing of ours is a part of you and who you are. You never know... he might be one of us!

As far as putting yourself in ticklish situations, there are very few ticklers out there who can or will resist the temptation of a ticklish person stretching, especially if you're wearing one of those tops that just barely reaches the waist of your pants/skirt, so when you're reaching up, he gets to see a nice peek of ticklish tummy and sides. Irresistable! Likewise can be said of some bare feet "carelessly" placed in their lap while you guys are relaxing on the couch. I'm sure you can find many other ticklish situations to place yourself in without too much trouble... :2poke:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back