• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTheater Social

Haha I don't know how that happened, I invited you as soon as I made it!

If you build it, nerds will come. B)
I'm sure if we babble enough people will come to this thread and actually TALK. 8D
Which would be great because everyone here seems so awesome so I'd really enjoy getting to know them more.

Daaaah back in the day we used to have Random Banter threads (who here's an old timer enough to remember those?), so it's great to have a spiritual successor xD

~K

I'm still new blood compared to most here, but it's definitely good to have these again! Mwahaha

Yeah, the boards I frequent call them "Socials". Feels formal but it gets the job done.

You know, I don't play Destiny anymore, but I've been listening to the OST for what feels like a month straight.

Destiny was good for the first two weeks for me. The OST is indeed incredible.

Destiny was good for the first two weeks for me. The OST is indeed incredible.

I'm frustrated with Bungie. I wanted to like Destiny I really did. They had it all going for them with their history of Halo and their promises for Destiny. Then Destiny comes out, you put the game in and you're blown away at first but a short time after you finish it, you're kind of betrayed because it becomes a grindfest with an arbitrary leveling system and it's only gotten worse with House of Wolves.

And yes, I'm salty af that I never got a Gjallarhorn and that they turned auto rifles into utter trash.

I'm frustrated with Bungie. I wanted to like Destiny I really did. They had it all going for them with their history of Halo and their promises for Destiny. Then Destiny comes out, you put the game in and you're blown away at first but a short time after you finish it, you're kind of betrayed because it becomes a grindfest with an arbitrary leveling system and it's only gotten worse with House of Wolves.

And yes, I'm salty af that I never got a Gjallarhorn and that they turned auto rifles into utter trash.

Yeah :\
I lost interest when it became a grindfest too. I had a blast with Iron Banner, though.

Socials usually freak me out, but online texty ones are okay, because if I get freaked out, I can yank the computer plug from the wall and whimper in the dark. :)

So let's social!

Socials usually freak me out, but online texty ones are okay, because if I get freaked out, I can yank the computer plug from the wall and whimper in the dark. :)

So let's social!

Don't freak out, this is a social for fun for all. Just relax and post about anything.

So let's social!

I have a horrible social anxiety too ;~;
But people here are so niiice, so let's do our best and just relax and mingle! :D

I had a friend skip out on Dungeons and Dragons night to play the new expansion of Destiny. That MONSTROUS, CANTANKEROUS CLOD! D:<

He's also one of those hopeless misanthropes who grinds achievements though. N-not that I've done that before. *Cough*

I had a friend skip out on Dungeons and Dragons night to play the new expansion of Destiny. That MONSTROUS, CANTANKEROUS CLOD! D:<

He's also one of those hopeless misanthropes who grinds achievements though. N-not that I've done that before. *Cough*

Yuck, House of Wolves just made everything worse to be honest. Also the only plat trophy I have is for Sleeping Dogs. I'm close with Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 though. I'm about to see if I can get another now.

I haven't played D&D since high school. A few friends and I would get together and play. We would frequently play a style where you'd create a character specifically for that night and then we'd have a few relatively small but difficult dungeons to get through. You go in with barely anything and pretty much have to use whatever you find in the dungeon to get you through it. At the end of the dungeon, you could sell off or keep whatever you had for some equipment for the next dungeon.

It was interesting because you never knew if you were coming out of there iwth more or less than what you brought in and there was more than one time several of us walked out as amputees lol.

Make this a success and I might just pin it. :eek:

Then it shall never be lost in the abyss B)
What is success, 10 pages?

Pfff- I barely have any trophies, because for a while I've just been playing on Cal's profile because he had PS+ and I was so tired of starting over on games because it's like everytime I nearly beat one something happens to corrupt the PS3 LOL

Yuck, House of Wolves just made everything worse to be honest. Also the only plat trophy I have is for Sleeping Dogs. I'm close with Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 though. I'm about to see if I can get another now.

I haven't played D&D since high school. A few friends and I would get together and play. We would frequently play a style where you'd create a character specifically for that night and then we'd have a few relatively small but difficult dungeons to get through. You go in with barely anything and pretty much have to use whatever you find in the dungeon to get you through it. At the end of the dungeon, you could sell off or keep whatever you had for some equipment for the next dungeon.

It was interesting because you never knew if you were coming out of there iwth more or less than what you brought in and there was more than one time several of us walked out as amputees lol.

That does sound fun lol
Most of my friends didn't pick up DnD until after I'd moved so I never got to play v.v

OMG PEOPLE!!! *runs in circles*

YEAHHHH We actually talk look at that! LOL

Once upon a time, someone tells a friend that when working is hard, make it fun, but unfortunately, the person that gave advise didn't follow his/her own and ended up miserable. Your goal is to decide what you believe. Forgetfulness or Hypocrite? Make your choice.

Once upon a time, someone tells a friend that when working is hard, make it fun, but unfortunately, the person that gave advise didn't follow his/her own and ended up miserable. Your goal is to decide what you believe. Forgetfulness or Hypocrite? Make your choice.

P: I would say perhaps they have the best of intentions with helping their friend, but forget to apply the same care to themselves.... their own happiness isn't such an easy/obvious thing to themselves, but to help a friend feels worthwhile.

Did you know that Istanbul was Constantinople? You actually can't go back to Constantinople. I mean, if you made a date in Constantinople, she'll be waiting in Istanbul. How shit is that? :/

Pssh, never. Constantinople shall forever remain. Byzantine power! Cataphracts, ride!! >=o

The history buff in me always admires those who know that sort of stuff. Tokyo <-- Edo. New York <-- New Amsterdam. xD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back