• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Jasmine, ticklish Latina (FF/F)

oblesklk1

TMF Master
You can see Jasmine, as well as dozens of other ticklish girls next door, at www.TickleTown.com

Jasmine isn't a typical model at TickleTown. We typically recruit the kinds of ticklees you normally can't recruit onto adult sites (or pseudo adult sites in our case). Good girls, cheerleaders, and occasionally even girls just right off the street that you'd see everyday (like Amanda and Rain).

Jasmine has done adult work in the past, and has even done tickling and foot fetish material before. Despite that, we wanted to work with her because of how ridiculously ticklish she is. And she didn't disappoint. There were times in the shoot when I thought hotel management was going to come and kick us out. For these shoots we rented a top level suite overlooking the Seattle skyline and the ocean. Those kinds of places usually don't do well with screaming/laughing women at 9pm at night. But thankfully the good construction sound proofed the room for the most part and we were never visited by management, police, or the spirit of Christmas past.

I'm posting this on the last day of July, which means our August update is right around the corner with Allie, another gorgeous girl we recruited right off the street. Stay tuned!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO JASMINE 01

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back