• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Jenny, ticklish banker off the street (FF/F)

Which 'Predator & Prey' model(s) is your favorite (recruiting girls on the street)

• Amanda

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Rain

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Allie

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Jenny

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
You can see Jenny, along with dozens of other ticklish girls next door, only at www.TickleTown.com

We just did our October updates! Whew! It took much of the day to go through the footage, edit, and make cuts/previews where necessary, but we finally got it there.

So, what have we been up to at TickleTown?

A lot.

We did a shoot back in June. You may have already seen some of the fruit of that labor. We've already posted footage of Jasmine and Amanda being tickled.

And then we posted two more installments of our "Predator & Prey" series, a highly popular series where we take our cameras to the streets and recruit the girl next door to be the next TickleTown girl. And from the June shoot, we brought you Rain and Allie. But there were four girls that said yes to us that day.

This is the third.

Jenny is a banker, and Jenny is a rare specimen in that her feet are her more ticklish spot. We don't run into those kinds often, but it's fun when we do. Throughout the shoot, which is mostly FF/F (with a very light sprinkling of MFF/F), her feet are tickled pretty much the entire time. What fun!

We first saw Jenny with her best friend Ashley at the local mall we decided to recruit at. It's the same mall where we recruited Allie. Lightning sometimes does strike twice! We started rolling footage, Kim did her thing, and soon after we got the call that they wanted to set up an audition with us.

Jenny is seriously amazing, and she's quite the little trooper. She only used her safeword once when her foot started cramping up. Other than that, she managed to endure over 17 minutes of straight gang tickling (which is the clip Jenny 03) and still maintained her sanity. It was truly an endurance test for someone that didn't wake up that morning thinking she'd be tickled...

We're posting the non-tickling clip here showing some of Kim's recruitment footage. You can buy the full version (over 3 minutes long) from our website for under a dollar. If you're just into tickling, that's not a problem. Jenny 01, Jenny 02, and Jenny 03 were just uploaded to the site, and they're all tickling clips. No filler material, just a cute banker's laughter.

From the site:
After Amanda, Rain, and Allie, Jenny is the fourth model that goes into our extremely popular "Predator & Prey series."

In this series, we find ticklish girls next door on the streets and ask them if they want to become TickleTown models. There's no experience necessary, they need to be at least 18 years old, ticklish, with an attractive demeanor.

After some unsuccessful recruiting, we ventured into a nearby mall where we saw two girls just sitting down and talking. We decided to send in Kim, and captured the results on two video camera. Yes, we drew a larger crowd than we were comfortable with. But Kim got in there, made the pitch, and we left before stirring up too much trouble with the locals. At the end of the day, we got both Jenny and Ashley to sign on!

Since we filmed this set last summer, we'd been contacted by Ashley, who didn't want her face to be shown from the footage. It happens. Everything on this site has been cleared by Ashley, so we're very happy to present it to you!

Jenny is a banker, and this hot finance girl has a kinky streak in her. She was a little nervous to do the shoot initially because of her crazy ticklish feet, but she wanted to see what it was like to be tied up and tickled. After she got comfortable with her ticklers, Kim talked her into stripping down to the pink bra and panties she came to the shoot with! And in front of her best friend, no less. After we picked our jaws off the floor, and wiped the drool off our mouths, we shut up and got to shooting. And the result of the bra and panties shoot is Jenny 03, which is 18 minutes long! Jenny the Banker is just wrecked in that clip, and we're really proud of both her endurance and the endurance of her ticklers.

Speaking of her ticklers...Kim is awesome as always as the lead tickler. We were amazed how quickly her best friend Ashley picked up on her tickle spots and really made Jenny suffer. It was quite a sight to behold, and I hope you like the footage.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE INTRODUCTION VERSION OF JENNY'S RECRUITMENT, HER AUDITION AND TICKLISH FEET

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Jenny 01"

Here is the clip Jenny 01 from our website www.tickletown.com. Jenny is the fourth model in our 'Predator & Prey' series, and we're proud to add her to our TickleTown catalog.

This particular preview shows FF/F tickling. To reiterate, there is a white circle in some of the clips (and this preview) because Ashley contacted us after the shoot, asking us not to show her face in the footage. We respect her decision, and have edited appropriately. We apologize if this distracts you from enjoyment of the clip! We had the choice of either adding the obstruction or shelving the entire footage, and thought it would be a bit of a waste if it all hit the cutting room floor.

The clip is 6 minutes, 42 seconds and costs $6.95. It's Jenny's introduction into the tickling world, loaded with laughs!

Some quotes from the clip "Jenny 01"

KIM: "You have tiny, tiny little feet! What size are you?"
JENNY: "Seven..."
KIM: "You're a seven? Your foot is just a little bit bigger than my entire hand."

KIM: "We can see her abs clench...it's crazy. Wait, she's just touching your feet..."
JENNY: "I know!"
KIM: "Just touching them...and you're giggling?!"
ASHLEY: "This is neat! She's so ticklish!"
(Jenny erupts into spastic giggles)

JENNY [in desperation after being gang tickled by Kim/Ashley]: "Make it stop!"
KIM AND ASHLEY: "Make it stop??"
KIM: "I don't think so...you're in it for the long haul"

And here is the clip to download!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO JENNY 01

Last edited:
mmmm very nice she's very cute, and being ticklish too, makes for a great gf

Very much so. We'll post some behind the scenes clips pretty soon, but you can tell she's just a really cute, normal girl. With very ticklish feet :)

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Jenny 02"

Here is the clip Jenny 02 from our website www.tickletown.com. Jenny is the fourth model in our 'Predator & Prey' series, and we're proud to add her to our TickleTown catalog.

This particular preview shows FF/F tickling. To reiterate, there is a white circle in some of the clips (and this preview) because Ashley contacted us after the shoot, asking us not to show her face in the footage. We respect her decision, and have edited appropriately. We apologize if this distracts you from enjoyment of the clip! We had the choice of either adding the obstruction or shelving the entire footage, and thought it would be a bit of a waste if it all hit the cutting room floor.

The clip is 5 minutes, 30 seconds and costs $5.95. It's a continuation of Kim and Ashley tickle torturing Jenny.

Some quotes from the clip "Jenny 02"

JENNY: "What is that? Oh my God, it's a toothbrush..."
KIM: "Oh! You should try the vibray thing on her!"
ASHLEY: "Oh yaaaa!"
JENNY: 'Oh no! No vibraty thing!!"

JENNY: "Oh no no no!"
ASHLEY [after putting on the vibrating massager]: "It tickles my fingers more than you..."

And here is the clip to download!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO JENNY 02

mmm nice she is just perfect glade she auditioned and sure hope she comes back for more laughs

Poll Winner

Allie has by far the most perfect body, and although I'd like to have seen her lying flat, reacted the best for the most part. I'd love to see other sessions with her and Kim, who is the most fantastic tickler, I just prefer her working on girls' upper body.:)

Sorry, I didn't mean to cast a shadow over Jenny's page, I thought I was 'replying' to the Poll that has taken place of girls' videos.

Last edited:
is there anyway i can download "THE INTRODUCTION VERSION OF JENNY'S RECRUITMENT, HER AUDITION AND TICKLISH FEET"

Allie has by far the most perfect body, and although I'd like to have seen her lying flat, reacted the best for the most part. I'd love to see other sessions with her and Kim, who is the most fantastic tickler, I just prefer her working on girls' upper body.:)

Sorry, I didn't mean to cast a shadow over Jenny's page, I thought I was 'replying' to the Poll that has taken place of girls' videos.

It's all good, I appreciate the feedback on Allie, wherever it's found. She indeed has an amazing body, and I can't believe she was wearing that shirt. It was almost too perfect.

is there anyway i can download "THE INTRODUCTION VERSION OF JENNY'S RECRUITMENT, HER AUDITION AND TICKLISH FEET"

lol I just clicked the link. Seems Megaupload has its hands full with the feds. Oops.

For what it's worth the footage will be up on our site shortly (see below). In the meantime, I will not be using Megaupload for my promotional needs.

Is Jenny single, and can I tie her up and tickle her?

:cool

Incidentally, I am looking for beta testers for the new TickleTown site. No, this isn't some cruel joke, I realize we haven't updated since October 2010 (wow that's horrible lol). But we're working on that. If interested, drop me a line. I'm looking for people willing to pore over the site and give feedback on the user interface and any bugs you can find.

Any stills of Rain? You've got pics of the other three posted on this forum, but no shots of Rain. Feel like I shouldn't vote in the poll until I see shots of all four (and the site is down now so I can't look there).

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back