• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Katie (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
You can see Katie, along with dozens other ticklish girls next door, only at www.tickletown.com

We updated TickleTown a couple days ago, Katie was a result of that update. We met Katie through professional circles, and this blonde mother wanted to see what the 'being tickled on video' thing was all about.

She is tickled mostly by Kim in our footage, but also Kace helps out towards the end of Clip 02 for good measure. She has very ticklish feet, and twitched spasmically when we put her through the audition. She is not a screamer by any means.

From the site:
Katie is a beautiful, early 20-something Seattle area mother that is new to the modeling world. She thought the prospect of being tickled seemed interested, and so we got in touch for a shoot.

Katie's most ticklish spots are her feet and her underarms. I will disclose up front that she does not have the screaming reactions that many people like to see. We do not coach models on how to laugh at TickleTown, everything is 100% natural. Katie is more of a giggler, so there will not be any screaming, pained reactions from tickling her.

That being said, Kim has a fun time tying her to the bench and tickling her sensitive feet for several minutes in Clip 01. Then in Clip 02 Katie strips down to a pair of jean shorts and a bikini top and is put into the chains. While Kim enjoys a lot of 1 on 1 time with Katie in the chains, Kace also helps out Kim towards the end.

We found Katie to be adorable during the shoot, and there's always something fun about tickling a mom. After all that responsibility, it's good to see them just give it all up for a little bit and laugh for awhile.

Katie is a very pretty girl and I like her giggle.
She had on some very sexy shoes, and she has nice feet.

I was wondering if Kim or Kace or both have been tickled?
Kim is very hot I love redheads and her feet a beautiful.
Kace has the sexiest hair cut, and very cute feet.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Katie is a very pretty girl and I like her giggle.
She had on some very sexy shoes, and she has nice feet.

She definitely does! Although her reactions may not be everyone's cup of tea (kind of like our footage with Drew), there's still something about a sexy, young mother giggling that's a bit of a turn on for some.

I was wondering if Kim or Kace or both have been tickled?
Kim is very hot I love redheads and her feet a beautiful.
Kace has the sexiest hair cut, and very cute feet.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Kim was not tickled during this recent shoot. There is some footage on our site of her being tickled by Chesh and Langa. And there's some footage I've never aired of me tickling her for an extended period of time. But I never published it because I felt the blur effects I'd have to put in (to protect my own identity) would interfere too much with the enjoyment of the clip. However, next shoot, we'll see if we can get some Kim tickle time in!

This might be bad form, but I'm posting a promo pic of Kace here. We will air her footage later, but rest assured there is a TON of footage of her. She's also very ticklish. We had to pay her a lot to get her in the studio (she's a runway model with a cute face...another girl next door that you usually can't find doing this kind of work). Since we had to pay her so much, we decided to get the most out of it :) I'm sure you understand!

QUOTE=Oblesklk;2284076
Kim was not tickled during this recent shoot. There is some footage on our site of her being tickled by Chesh and Langa. And there's some footage I've never aired of me tickling her for an extended period of time. But I never published it because I felt the blur effects I'd have to put in (to protect my own identity) would interfere too much with the enjoyment of the clip. However, next shoot, we'll see if we can get some Kim tickle time in!

I tried to find a sample clip of kim being tickled in the TMF, but couldn't find one?
I went to your site and I saw just one clip of her being tickled by Langa and chesh, but no preview?

Can you help me out with a preview?

Thanks

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Kace, she's adorable :wub:

Like the previews for both, but the 2nd looks AWESOME!!!!

QUOTE=Oblesklk;2284076

I tried to find a sample clip of kim being tickled in the TMF, but couldn't find one?
I went to your site and I saw just one clip of her being tickled by Langa and chesh, but no preview?

Can you help me out with a preview?

Thanks

There's no preview of Kim on the site unfortunately. Just haven't had time to pull out the older footage and make one (I know, I know...lazy Ob, bad Ob!)

Can't wait to see Kace, she's adorable :wub:

I think that material will probably show up around the end of this month, give or take. It's good stuff :)

I like all Tickle town clips! Great job and please go achead!

Thanks pinosavac, glad you like what we're presenting.

I too am dying for KIM tickles

Kim's a great tickler, it's not hard to see why you would like to see her laughing a bit herself. Next time we shoot, I'll make a mental notes to include more tickle time for her.

Like the previews for both, but the 2nd looks AWESOME!!!!

Thanks!

:) Apologies for being up your butt about it, she's just suuuuuuuper pretty! :p

No buts about it, Kim is awesome. I would like to plan a rather extended, more torturous M/F session with her. I wonder if she's game...

Very cute clip. I wll have to see the whole thing.

Let me know what you think. Katie's clips have suffered a bit I think because she was released at the same time of other, very popular models here at TT. But it's all good.

That'd make my day. :)

I'm working on it. Kim's a busy woman (I have a few things on my plate myself), so the challenge is co-ordinating schedules.

Believe it or not, a simple email saying "Hey, I feel like tying you up and tickle torturing you out of your mind without a safeword and no break for 2 hours this weekend; you game?" doesn't always get the job done. Sometimes it does...but not always.

She's definitely a hot mama, LOL... The few seconds of upper body ticking were smokin man.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back