• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickletown.com presents Lyssa [M/F]

oblesklk1

TMF Master
This is TickleTown's premiere model for the March 2005 edition of the site. She'll only be on the site for another week, so go to www.tickletown.com if you want to see 13 minutes of this cute, ticklish Asian gal put through the paces.

Attachments

• lyssa13.JPG
    lyssa13.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 613
  • lyssa05.JPG
    lyssa05.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 734
  • lyssa03 copy.jpg
    lyssa03 copy.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 626
  • TickleTown_Lyssa00.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,686
You guys need way way way more asian models. They are the best :) And a set of stocks so you can tie each of their toes back.

damn wish the clip had more ub instead of the fake stuff and the site is down at least on my computer

Last edited:
Lyssa is great. And one of the things I like about tickletown is that stocks and toe-ties are not used. There is enough of that sort of thing out there already, and it is actually pretty unaesthetic - like gags and hair ties and that sort of thing.I don't see the point of getting a lovely model and then doing your damndest to uglify her.

No girlfriend of mine ever looked her best trying to stuff a whole tomatoe down her mouth, nor were their legs any sexier when covered by a piece of wood.

Last edited:
Oh, please, please, PLEASE give us a clip of her getting tickled under her arms!

I have to bookmark this thread as possibly the first and only time we've ever been accused of not showing enough upper body tickling :) Usually it's the foot guys that feel left out in the cold.

The server is down this morning, and was down last night too when I posted this thread. Not a smart move on my part, but I was hoping it was a temporary glitch. I have emailed TickleTheater about it (he's doing our hosting, as I like to keep business within our community when I can), and haven't heard back yet. I apologize for the downtime, and hope we can get online again soon. Just like many things in life, this one's out of my hands.

We're looking into methods of more strict foot bondage. The problem with stocks is noted above, they're kind of cumbersome and tend to cover up too much of the model in many shots. And they don't do a better job at restraint than by simply separating the models' feet so she can't cover them up, and having the tickler secure her ankles. So the only thing left would be to secure at least one toe, and that's the route we're looking into right now.

oblesklk said:
I have to bookmark this thread as possibly the first and only time we've ever been accused of not showing enough upper body tickling :) Usually it's the foot guys that feel left out in the cold.

Yes I dunno what that guy was on about myself LOL...its bout time ya did some foot tickling..great job :D

Looking good OB....I miss working with ya bro. I finally got some equipment and Im making my own clips; I cant thank you enough for making mine when I couldnt.

yeah bookmark this it is a first, but really, upperbody always gets the best reactions....well
as for the stocks issue, i always thought stocks didnt really do a better job at imobilizing than any other restrictions, i think they are more for the viewer than for the tickler.

Well if you look at the stocks that Little Red Head has used, those are for great immobolizers. Having each and every toe tied back will really make you feel helpless and restricted.

I agree, the few videos that Little Red shared with us a couple years back were amazing. The thing about those stocks, from looking at the video, is that they were made specifically for her. So if my models were all exactly the same foot size, I could rig up something pretty nice. But since they're not, I've had a heck of a time trying to fashion a bondage device that's portable and allows one to fully restrict a foot, while adjusting for various foot sizes.

I've been practicing on my wife for a couple years now, and it's been difficult so far.

Because trust me, I'd love to have that capability too!

If anyone in the community has good carpentry skills, and like to tackle such a project, I'd sure like to make it worth your while to help us out.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back