• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

:) Ticklevenge?

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
My Girlfriend and I, recently working things out after a nast split, were fooling around aimlessly last night just enjoying eachother's company. So out of no where she burys her face in my neck and blows. Hard. This is a very ticklish spot for me, and I couldn't do much but screech and struggle to catch my breath. She dubbed this bit of torture her 'revenge' for my haughty little attitude earlier and kept right up tickling the worst aread on my body. Does your GF/BF ever tickle you after a fight? :) Do you like it....or are you pissed because you aren't quite ready for affectionate play?

I love the idea of tickling used for revenge or punishment. I feel like this idea isn't very popular around these parts though. Maybe there are too many people with memories of being forcibly held down and tickled by older siblings or whatever.

That's true, I just wanted to see if anyone else feels as I do. I come up with weird Questions when I am bored lol

Actually, I've had a couple of boyfriends/ guyfriends who weren't above using tickling as revenge, punishment, or to make me "make up" with them. I'm not saying that it is right. In most cases I have melted into a giggling mess. BUT when I am seriously upset, I do believe that every one of those guys knew that they had better NOT! less they come up without fingers!

I'm married to a guy who knows the balance and always seems to sense what I need. I love it!

I would think that common sense would be paramont here. You should have a sense of the person's state of mind before trying it. I can see where it could easily get nasty if things didn't go right.

Vengeful tickling can be the best or worst type of tickling. It all depends on the 'ler's concept of mercy. Also just how naughty you have been.

love that idea! "you can either give that to me or I will just keep tickling your stomach. whichever you choose..." <--- things my fiancée says. : )

Tee hee. I like that sort of play. It irritates me when my Girl tickles knowing I'm upset with her but after I'm in a much better mood. :)

Scenario that happened: Meeting my girlfriend after she was embarrassed after a singing telegram I sent her.

GF: Hey.
ME: Hey.
GF: [pause} Yer dead! (Very matter of factly)
Me: Oh yeah?
GF: OH YEAH!
ME: Ohhhh, yeah.

She explained that she was so embarrassed she went from blushing to sweating; I laughed. When we got home, SHE WORKED ME OOOOOVER! Easily, EASILY, Worst tickling I ever got! She broke me; I want it to happen again!

Poor you having such an easily open ticklish spot. Cute story :)

This has not happened to me either.

I like it when my wife "asks" for punishment, knowing full well that she's going to get it. One thing she's done lately is smack my ass and then tell me how much she wants to spank me. IF she gets no response she'll take it a bit further and call ME her slaveboy. The more dominant she sounds the deeper trouble she gets into. She did just that yesterday afternoon in our kitchen. She walked past me and *smack*. I let her get to the living room and then I walked in and told her "why don't you just ask me to tickle you?" After her halfhearted pleas for me to let it go I smiled at her and said "Oh no." She is easily immobilized because she's only 4'11" and I'm not. I pinned her into her chair and tickled the daylights out of her. After a few minutes of tickling I got off her and as I walked away she smacked me again. I turned and looked at her and she shyly said she didn't know what got into her. So, I pinned her on the carpet and went to town on her. Imust have tickled her for about 10 minutes straight. After that I think she got the message. She called me a perverted sadist to which I answered, "yes I am...and you're a perverted masochist." Then she said "Yes i am."

Yeah, My GF and I play Ticklevenge all the time, but its never after a fight, it's just if the other was teasing or doing something annoying on purpose hahah

Youre lucky I told my girlfriend about my love for it and she completely stoped tickling me. So I pulled a dick move and told her I was lying and only told her I didnt actually like it because I knew she wouldnt want to. So if she gets mad at me she will tickle me or to prove whos tougher but I gotta act like I dont like it.

Youre lucky I told my girlfriend about my love for it and she completely stoped tickling me. So I pulled a dick move and told her I was lying and only told her I didnt actually like it because I knew she wouldnt want to. So if she gets mad at me she will tickle me or to prove whos tougher but I gotta act like I dont like it.

Gotta agree: dick move! She is gonna get pissed if she finds out again. I wonder what she will do for revenge when she finds out!

Revenge tickling between consenting people is some of the best tickling around for my money. My biased experience has been that the lees in my life have often been teasers and provokers knowing full well the ticklish revenge that will be coming to them.

Intense, yes. Fun, far from. Hot though.

SHENANIGANS!!!!!!

Your GF tickles you to the breaking point and beyond. You claim "far from fun" but "hot"!!!

Sorry....my observation is: the reason it was far from fun is because it was far past fun.

I'm right and you know it :)

This is why TICKLING is such an intimate level of play. Your partner has to know you well enough to know when/where/how to tickle you. It has to take into account their mood and requires good timing.

Sounds like you had a falling out, but got back together and she picked the right time to tickle. As long as you dont let pride, ego, etc. get in the way, forgive & forget and have some tickle-fun. Looks like you have a great partner.

I envy you.

My bf and I are open when it comes to play ... so long as we tell each other, and in some detail. He recently had a session with a friend of ours (which, btw, I was totally cool with, as he would be if the situation were reversed) -- but I found out from the friend and not him ... which put us in "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do" territory. ;)

His punishment was to recount the scene in detail and -- were he not 800 miles away just at the moment -- it would've included an ENERGETIC tummy tickling with RASPBERRIES for dessert. :D

Awwww ... I can't stay mad at him tho. ;)

I really like that term "ticklevenge". Think I may have to add it to my vocabulary :)

SHENANIGANS!!!!!!

Your GF tickles you to the breaking point and beyond. You claim "far from fun" but "hot"!!!

Sorry....my observation is: the reason it was far from fun is because it was far past fun.

I'm right and you know it :)

Call Shenanigans all you want. It started fun. Her listlessness combined with her relentlessness broke me. She wasn't satisfied till I was screaming for her to stop. Even then, she continued; she was cold, calculating and haunting. Very few times have I angered a person the way I angered her. When she finally stopped I was shaking and couldn't look at her. After a few moments of that she grabbed my chin and brought my eyes to lock with hers. "You learned your lesson." It wasn't a question, but still I nodded frantically. "You gonna embarrass me like that again?" I shook my head in both disagreement and terror. "Good," she patted me on the shoulder and got off the bed. I was left to contemplate my misbehavior, in the fetal position.

In fact, the more into the past it goes, the funnier it becomes.

Are you right? I know, faaaaarrrrr better than you.

Woah, Steve. o_O. and thank you! She tickled me all over until I couldn't stand anymore and then asked if I was done acting like a Brat. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back