• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleworld Open At Last!

tomservo

TMF Novice
First, a big thank you to all of the TMF members who have waited so patiently for us to finish our security re-vamp. You are a great group, and as Sue said after all of your e-mails, "very friendly". Sincere thanks for all of the nice comments about the site. We're pleased to say that the doors are FINALLY OPEN! and we're accepting club members. The early response has been great, we're very excited.

Drop by and check us out at: www.tickleworld.com And hey, at $5.85/month club dues, you'll spend more on lunch at McDonald's!

Also just to answer a few questions we recieved via e-mail:

* Yes, we really do have 2 clips of a husband pulling back covers
and tickling his wife's feet while she is asleep, and no, it is not
staged- Sue and I will only post that type of clip when we
personally verify it's authenticity. In this case, it helps that we
know the man who made it, and believe us, there's no other
way he's gonna get those feet! (You have to know his wife)

* Yes, we have other real and unstaged tickling, like the 2
"Colleen" clips, where 2 college boys decide to tickle a girl at
a party when she has a little too much holiday punch

* There are also tons of rare cartoon and mainstream clips from
around the world, and lots of motion and sound tickle animation
gifs with accompanying stories and letters- updates are done
every Friday

Sorry for rambling on-
We'd love to have everyone from TMF come join our merry little band- Stop by and give us a look. Sue and I look forward to posting and reading here often!

Best Wishes,

Mike & Sue
tickleworld.comwww.tickleworld.com

Last edited:
Yeah, What's up with no Visa?

Yeah, you take JCB (Japan Credit Bureau)and Korean Debit but no VISA cards. What's up with that? Do you get a lot of business from the Pacific Rim? Sounds like you've got some cool content. How about opening it up to those of us with VISA cards?

RE: VISA

Hi Jazzy & Dr. S.-

The reason for our not taking visa initially is that visa has recently seen fit to levy huge upfront fees on online merchants who use third party billing. This has caused a lot of anger among merchants because it is in fact a discriminatory business practice. It has gotten so bad, in fact, than many online merchants who use third party billing are banding together to boycott visa for unfair business practices.

As far as we're concerned, as you know we are a mom and pop operation just getting our wings, and quite frankly the visa fee was prohibitive for us just starting out. The good news is that due to terrific response for the site from forum members like you, we should soon be able to accept visa (probably within the next week or so), so don't forget us! Or, if you don't want to wait, you can sign up with an online check- it's quick, secure and simple.

As for JCB and Korean debit, we didn't ask to accept those, they just came with the package. Wonder if we could map out a marketing plan for the pacific rim though..........

Thanks for your interest guys!

Best Regards,

Mike & Sue

attempting access?!

So, I've registered for 4 months (16) weeks with a $20 hit on my mastercard... I created a username and password...I submitted all the data thru CC Bill...and I'm unable to access the site. I went in again to re-register thinking that the submission did not take for some reason...and was told that my username already existed! I went to the Member's Area and attempted to sign in...without success...said the password was incorrect or the user name was incorrect. I had comfirmed everything before submitting it, but it still won't let me in?

Anywaze, I've e-mailed Mike and Sue nad am awaiting their advice.

I'll let you know as soon as I gain access...and I'll review the site for anyone that still has questions.:D

Situation Rectified!

Just a note to say that after a little investigating, and contacting CC Bill, I was able to access the site and have been so far impressed with what I've seen.

Turns out that the subscription instructions for payment asked for an "account name"...so I put the info in as the name that appears on the account (right?) After some fanageling and finally working with CC Bill Customer Service, I was informed that a middle initial was the problem. Seems that the registration does not take middle initials (they don't tell you that however)

So, once I re-subscribed without using my middle initial...they let me right in.

I must say that it was initially frustrating, but both Mike and Sue were very helpful and responded quickley to help me fix the problem.

I thinkl the site has great potential! I've seen some great clips that I'd never seen, some that I had seen and look forward to the Friday updates.

Thanks Mike and Sue for all the help!:D

sign in issues

I am typing the correct username and password but it won't let me in. Is the site ahving issues again?

-DFT

RE Sign in issues

Hi Dallas-

The site never had any "issues" to begin with- one member out of hundreds had a problem with CCbill because they don't accept middle initials and didn't state that. That was the ONLY sign in problem we have had other than yours. I am certain that the same thing applies in your case, some type of minor glitch with CCbill that they will be happy to rectify for you if you call them. And if for any reason they couldn't (which is unlikely), Sue & I would see to it that it gets rectified for you- As the other member who had the problem stated. Also, we would really appreciate it if you would e-mail us and give us a chance to resolve things for you before posting that there may be "issues" with the site. It tends to give our potential members the wrong idea that there are a lot of sign up problems when in fact there are less than 1%, and the feedback we're getting via e-mail is overwhelmingly positive. (contact info is on the site contact page, which you don't have to be a member to access).

Send us an e-mail ([email protected]) and let us know if CCbill has straightened this out for you, looking forward to having you as a member!

Mike & Sue

Praise for Mike and Sue

Just want to let everyone know that I have been in contact with Mike and Sue through email and they have been extremely helpful in helping me out. They truly exemplify wonderful customer service. After contacting CCBill it turned out that there was an error in the electronic transaction between my bank and CCBill which is why my subscription to Tickleworld stopped working. I am back up and running now! I encourage anyone curious about Tickleworld to check it out. They have great clips at a great price.

Thanks.

-DFT

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back