• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling 90 Toes In Philadelphia

unclebill

2nd Level Green Feather
I attended the Feet Of Philly Foot Party on June 4th. The party theme was bikini`s, and there were lots of them!!!:woot: I licked, nibbled and tickled the feet of nine gorgeous models. My favorite sessions were with Jade, a 23 year old college student who is off the charts ticklish any where you touch her.....especially her feet. And I also had the pleasure of tickling two absolutely beautiful sisters from England. Emily, 23 and Leah, 22. Emily is a professional dancer, and is only here for a couple months. Both girls were extremely ticklish, especially the feet and legs.

I am always impressed at the wonderful job John is doing in running these parties. He recruits so many hot looking girls....you don`t know where to begin choosing who to have a session with. The girls are all friendly, and will fulfill your fantasies. A large flatscreen tv, along with a terrific spread of catered food make for a festive evening. I highly recommend you attend one of these parties. You`ll be hooked once you try.:cool:

As someone who's been to John's parties, trust me Texas, Bill is speaking the truth. Bill, what about the other 60 toes from that night??

As someone who's been to John's parties, trust me Texas, Bill is speaking the truth. Bill, what about the other 60 toes from that night??

I`m really bad with names, but from what I remember Tiffany, Stefanie, Rachel, Jasmin. One of my first sessions was with a pretty blonde whose name escapes me. Anyway, she tried her best to hold the laughter when I was tickling her feet. I had so much fun finally breaking her. She was smokin hot in her bikini, too.:woot2: And Emily from England had the most sexy accent I think I`ve ever heard. Just listening to her talk is worth the price of admission.

Unclebill is absolutely correct, when I lived in NY, I attended these parties, and it was truly paradise...a must go for a tickle fetishist.

I would love to go sometime...

I live in Pittsburgh, so there is no reason NOT to go, you know...BUT with gas prices, turnpike tolls, cost to get in, rates for sessions, oh, and being married with a child, lol, kind of limit me...I should find a sponsor, LOL.....and an excuse to tell my wife where I would be for a day. :xpeepsofa

Seriously, though, it would be cool to go with some people together and have some fun, split the driving, etc.

Wishful thinking I guess....

Sounds like you had a blast UncleBill.....

Unclebill is absolutely correct, when I lived in NY, I attended these parties, and it was truly paradise...a must go for a tickle fetishist.

Great minds think alike.:iagree:

I live in Pittsburgh, so there is no reason NOT to go, you know...BUT with gas prices, turnpike tolls, cost to get in, rates for sessions, oh, and being married with a child, lol, kind of limit me...I should find a sponsor, LOL.....and an excuse to tell my wife where I would be for a day. :xpeepsofa

Seriously, though, it would be cool to go with some people together and have some fun, split the driving, etc.

Wishful thinking I guess....

Sounds like you had a blast UncleBill.....

Thanks. Good luck in attending.....perhaps you could tell your wife you got lost after ordering a pizza.:shrug:

unclebill

What's the door fee, and if you have to pay each girl you tickle, what is the charge?

Any privacy or is the tickling out in the open?

Just foot tickles, as the name of the event implies?

Bondage? Tickling an unrestrained girl can be a lot of work!

Schedule

Does anybody know the schedule for this event? Once a month? Once a year? Cost of admission? Cost (if any) for a session? Sounds like it could be worth a cross-country flight.

Check out the website. It has all the information you need. Parties are held weekly to bi-weekly. He usually has at least 3 a month........and trust me, it's definitely worth the flight.

www.feetofphillyparties.com

Check out the website. It has all the information you need. Parties are held weekly to bi-weekly. He usually has at least 3 a month........and trust me, it's definitely worth the flight.

www.feetofphillyparties.com

Em Es, and gigglemakr...... contact John at the above website and he will be glad to give you all the details and answer your questions. As BMoreTklr mentioned, its worth the flight. I`m hooked on these parties.:cool2:

Thanks for the info, B'More. I trust your judgement. Sorry I mised you 2 at NEST. Also, is there a way to P/M you?

No problemo. Sucks we couldn't make it to NEST this year........also, you can P/M me the regular way (for lack of a better characterization). I just tend to be a bad communicator at times......forgive me.

No problemo. Sucks we couldn't make it to NEST this year........also, you can P/M me the regular way (for lack of a better characterization). I just tend to be a bad communicator at times......forgive me.

Hi, B'More. Can't P/M you. Your profile doesn't offer that option when I click on your TMF username. Try it yourself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back