• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling a clients feet

scaff

Hi everyone, first time contributor.
I’ve had a thing for feet and tickling for as long as I can remember
A few years ago I was a mobile mortgage consultant. My job was to go to client’s homes and see if I could find a way to save them money by refinancing their home loans.
The job also involved dropping by once a month to see how their new loan was going.
I had refinanced an attractive single lady in her early 40’s, blonde hair, slim build and beautiful legs. She always wore high heel pumps and pantyhose. I just had to think of a way of getting those feet in my hands. On my third visit she commented on how well the loan was going and how well she was looked after. I had an idea. We were sitting on the same side of the table so I told her we had a new service now. She said what is it? I said you get a free foot massage with each visit. She gave me a funny little smile as if to say are you joking? Before she could say no I bent down and lifted one of her feet and placed it in my lap. Oh the feeling when I finally got to see her feet and toes in nylons. I massaged her foot for about 5 minutes then began to stroke it more lightly. All around the heel, arch, ball and toes. At first her toes were twitching every now and then but the lighter my touch the more it tickled. She started to smile then giggle as her toes flexed but she never tried to pull her foot away. I spent the next ½ an hour exploring every inch of her foot. When it was time for me to go she thanked me and told me next time I could massage both her feet. God I miss that job.

Welcome to the TMF, Scaff, and congratulations on delurking and making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing the foot massage/tickle story. :feets:

I think I want to start a career as a mortage consultant! :) Great story Scaff! Sounds like a pretty one you captured on that day. :cool2:

Thanks, yes life was good back then. Lots of clients lots of feet :bouncybou

i work in a hotel and I see alot of women walking around barefoot, i'd love to tell them that a foot massage is part of the 100% guest satisfaction policy :bump:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back