• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a woman with Hairy Armpits...

I'll gladly hotwax their armpits before tickling them.

OW!!! :yowzer: No thanks... I'll use a razor. Hot wax in an armpit and then ripping the whole lot out by the roots doesn't even sound remotely appealing. OW OW OW!!! :yowzer:

Not my thing, but I understand this is big in Europe and Canada.

Har-de-fucking-har-har.

Hem hem...

No, definately not my thing. Jeff posted a couple of clips from Solefully Yours on Clips4Sale with gals with hairy pits and there's nothing in the world I'm less likely to buy, apart from a Liverpool F.C. football shirt.

Kimmie and I keep our underarms, legs, and...um...well...anyway cleanly shaven. Now, if a woman is clean, it shouldn't be a big problem. I think I could handle it. Most girls don't complain about a guy's hairy underarms.(Sorry if that point has been made. Came in late on this thread, and didn't read it all.)

Decent topic this one. Anyway Im going to go against the grain here and say Id not mind at all tickling a woman with hairy armpits. Like Bella said Id imagine you can drive a ticklee insane just simply manipulating the hairs oh so gently. Also this has nothing to do with bacteria nor is it a hygene issue. Men and Women grow hair in their pubic region and and these sweat too. So why is it a turn off with woman and not for men. I dont imagine woman always shaving 100 years ago until fashion became more provactive in the last 50 years. And yes I really do see a double standard. I personally dont find it discusting. To me what is sexy about a woman is her passion not her armpits or her weight nor toe nail polish but somthing that is intangible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back