• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and "altered states"

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I'm sure there's been threads like this but I haven't seen them. obviously this thread isn't for everybody, and I hope no one is offended.

I've always wondered about inebriants' effect on ticklishness.

I've seen marijuana sited as fun and enhancing. I would assume, say, a heroin addict probably ISN'T so suseptible to tickling! I'd imagine maybe cocaine is the same way?

I know that I had to work alot harder when my girlfriend would be drunk. There's another girl that was hyper ticklish, that I would get all the time, but one night she got really drunk and was trying to make out with me......I tickled her tummy and I got no reaction. The only time. I can think of a few other instances of that. Maybe tipsy isn't so bad, but really drunk.....maybe that's not ideal?

I knew a girl who got hyper ticklish on acid. Both times I had tripped with her, she had mentioned the next day how hyper ticklish she got when people would touch her.

So what about you guys? Any experiences on "stuff"? either as a 'ler or a 'lee? Lots of people are pharmaceuticals, does that effect you? Your thoughts, please!

How about caffeine? I think I've read that it makes you slightly more ticklish but I'm not sure.

Alcohol is a depressant, it deadens the nervous system, so being drunk makes anybody less ticklish than when sober.

Well let say that I've tickled a lady who was very ticklish sober, the one and only time I tickled her after a few drinks she could hardly stand it! I mean it bumped her ticklishness to about a 15 on the 1 to 10 scale. She even commented that she could barely handle her feet being tickled after drinking.

How about caffeine? I think I've read that it makes you slightly more ticklish but I'm not sure.

I think caffeine would be a bit risky depending on the person involved. I've found that caffeine can enhance your anxiety which could lead to ending a session rather abruptly. I would personally stay away from it but it might work for others.

Being tickled after a couple of drinks. Always fun!!! However, too much alcohol. Can lead to unexpected out comes. You know, injury, vomit, ler and lee exchanging clothes lol. You've been warned. I personally think it may heighten my ticklishness by a few points, but not severely. I'm damn ticklish as it is so perhaps drinking doesn't do much and it's all in my head lol.

I've found that alcohol brings out the ler in a lot of women. You know, with it lowering inhibitions and all that.

I was at a party years ago and a woman and her boyfriend were sitting next to me. Don't know how they got on the topic but she mentioned that her feet weren't ticklish when she was drunk. She wasn't wearing shoes so her boyfriend started poking and spidering across her soles. Sure enough she just sat there like a bump on a log. No reaction what so ever. So yes drugs, alcohol, etc. can have an effect on your nerves and increase or decrease ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back