• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and astrology ...!?

angelfantasy

Well I'm very much into (obsessed) with astrology and I wondered your experiences with certain zodiacs and tickling, perhaps where they tickle or are ticklish...
For example the Capricorns I know (including myself) have very ticklish legs especially the knee area.. which is the area that Capricorns rule.

The Geminis have always been very ticklish!

My Scorpio friend is ridiculously ticklish, especially on her sides/ribs,stomach,hips etc, you just have to put your arm around her sometimes and she'll stop herself from giggling and squeeze your arm so tight it hurts and give you a death stare.. (because she's a Scorpio, lol, love you scorpios) ;)

I don't have much experience tickling Pisces but one of my friends is Pisces and he would always try to tickle my feet, which is the area of the body that Pisces rule so perhaps it is linked.

I just wondered what your thoughts and experiences and opinions were on this :)
Please don't comment hate about astrology, if you don't believe in it you don't need to reply ;)

hmmm lets see... ima libra, which are the scales. and im ticklish eeevverywhere and like rediculously. XD this is an interesting concept, never thought about the signs this way!

I'm an Aquarius, but as far as ticklishness I don't know what it could mean. Maybe that I bring life to the world with laughter as both a lee and ler ? 0.o

I'm aquarius. My skin is way more ticklish when wet, but I figure that applies to many people? My feet are my worst, if that means anything.

Incidentally, Karen is a capricorn, and her knees are about her worst spot. ;)

I don't have an overly amount of experience but this thought interests me greatly!! I'm a Sagittarius, my midsection is very ticklish but I'm more of a midriff ler than a lee (never been huge on the foot tickles)
Idk if it helps but like I said this idea interests me :)

The Geminis have always been very ticklish!

My fiancé Jenna is a Gemini. A lot of personal experiences with her has got me believing that she's the most ticklish person in the cosmos. :lol She very near literally is one big tickle-spot, though her sweetest spot happens to be her feet. That seems to be in line with what you mentioned about Gemini, hehe.

The idea of duality seems present with her as well. Though she's more of a submissive, she has those dominant, 'lerrish streaks that come frequently enough that she more readily considers herself a "switch." She also has a plethora of "personalities" to draw from in certain ticklish situations - it often acts as a double-edged sword, that can get me into trouble as well. :blush

As for me, I'm a Leo. My feet are very ticklish, but underarms are my worst spots. That said, I enjoy my feet being tickled more - cat-paws like to be massaged and groomed, right? :p I swing either way as a switch, but I think that lion competitiveness comes out more often than not, and even when "allowing" myself to be tickled by Jenna, I can't help but fight back. xD

>.>

<.<

Constellations aren't real things, just imaginary pictures in the sky. They're not even real pictures.

I was born under a No Smoking sign. :D

>.>

<.<

Constellations aren't real things, just imaginary pictures in the sky. They're not even real pictures.

I was born under a No Smoking sign. :D

Did you miss the -
"I just wondered what your thoughts and experiences and opinions were on this
Please don't comment hate about astrology, if you don't believe in it you don't need to reply"
-Part??

Well, first off, thank you for the Scorpio love. I can't say anything about the signs of people I'm tickling, as I generally don't pay attention much to astrology. But my favorite spot to tickle is the upperbody, specifically the midriff. That bit of bare belly skin revealed when they stretch, hips, waist, side, navel... all excellent spots. I'd rather not get into specifics on where and how much I'm ticklish, but I will share some sympathies with your scorpio friend. Although anyone trying to tickle me had best be prepared for retaliation two-fold.

Good luck gathering up this ticklish zodiac research! It has the potential to be entertaining, and I'm a little curious as to what my zodiac sign indicates how I should be inclined, tickle-wise.

Interesting topic, have never done much research into the signs of those I am tickling............Could be a very interesting survey or study to conduct, could even be some small grants to help fund that.....

I'm a Sagittarius. The erogenous zones are supposed to be the hips and thighs, and those are my two most ticklish spots :S

I'm a very ticklish Aries, whereas my wife, who is a Capricorn, is barely ticklish at all

I'm a Gemini and pretty tickly all over, but prefer upperbody. I get bored easily though, so I love spontaneity and anticipation; not knowing what's gonna come next.

Well like Carnivore said, I don't know much about astrology. I know what the signs are, but only where some of them fall on the calender. So I'd probably have to look at a list of zodiac signs and their dates to try to figure out if you're right, but who knows maybe it's true...... I don't think it is, but it might be lol. I do know that this Aries isn't that ticklish though. :p. But that's good to know about your legs. :p

I haven't really thought about astrology in that way before.
I am a Capricorn and I am more ticklish on my sides and upper body.

Incidentally, Karen is a capricorn, and her knees are about her worst spot. ;)

The man speaks the truth x) Also us Cappies are supposed to be the stubborn ones-if I get it in my head I can't lose a tickle fight or I shouldn't laugh, it takes a helluva lot to change my mind >_<

Nearly gave myself a heart attack earlier determined to beat a video game boss >\\_\\<

~K

The man speaks the truth x) Also us Cappies are supposed to be the stubborn ones-if I get it in my head I can't lose a tickle fight or I shouldn't laugh, it takes a helluva lot to change my mind >_<

Nearly gave myself a heart attack earlier determined to beat a video game boss >\\_\\<

~K

Us Aries are also the stubborn ones... probably more stubborn than you Cappies. :p

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back