• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Clothes

Deadly Ticklish1

TMF Master
Just curious on how people feel about clothes while tickling or being tickled. Do you prefer them all on, partially on, all the way off ect. Personally I always feel more comfortable with my clothes on and oddly enough it kinda turns me off to have my clothes off. I do however enjoy the feeling of my clothes being peeled away, but I just don't like the end result to be honest. It's not like Im uncomfortable with my body, I'm actually quite fine with the way I look or even other people seeing me, but for some reason I just find clothes more sexy. Kinda strange I guess, but this also applies somewhat to when I'm tickling others. I'd prefer them to be clothed, and then move clothing as necessary to expose certain areas, like peeling off sock to expose feet or a shirt to expose the tummy. Just curious on everyone else's thoughts.

Last edited:
Speaking for myself, I think I prefer to be clothed. There's that added "something" that comes from having a person go for the little slivers of skin that are exposed by what I'm wearing, and then reach their hands under my clothes/move them out of the way to reveal more "hidden" areas. The exploring and seeing what kinds of touches in what spots I thought were protected just adds that...I don't know what, but something good! *giggles* Plus, using clothes against me is kinda fun...like when a person's hands are trapped in pockets or sleeves, or by tight material that they kind of try to slip under...

Err, am I making any sense? :blush

Speaking for myself, I think I prefer to be clothed. There's that added "something" that comes from having a person go for the little slivers of skin that are exposed by what I'm wearing, and then reach their hands under my clothes/move them out of the way to reveal more "hidden" areas. The exploring and seeing what kinds of touches in what spots I thought were protected just adds that...I don't know what, but something good! *giggles* Plus, using clothes against me is kinda fun...like when a person's hands are trapped in pockets or sleeves, or by tight material that they kind of try to slip under...

Err, am I making any sense? :blush

Lol yeah, I'm right there with yah

There's been two recent threads here and here that sorta addresses this topic already. I'll leave this one up since it has a bit of a unique direction to it (clothed vs. unclothed), but please be sure to check a few pages into a forum to make sure that topics don't become repetitive.

I share the sentiment with Laz and Wolf in favoring clothing over none, generally; in addition to the always fun "unwraping the present" feeling, clothes can impart an extra personality to the person, such as a casual, "hang-out" attire can incite a more playful, perhaps competitive act of tickling, while PJs are usually super cute and make tickling more flirty, often with the end goal of winding down to a level of comfort that's perfect just before bedtime. :) And of course, socks are a particular fetish of mine, so personally, that would be a bonus. *laughs*

That said, there are certain situations (and certain people) that might set the mood better without clothing, like if I'm having a sensual, hot-'n-steamy moment with my fiancé. Clothes can get in the way, even with the playful undressing-during-tickling thing, and in that case, the clothes come off before the fun begins. ;) That doesn't even need to involve sex - a simple make-out session often warrants that sort of lack of attire (that, and it's easier to transition into a warm-down body massage afterward, hehe!).

Yeah I was aware of those 2 threads I just dealt that what I was asking didn't quite pertain to either of them. They were more or less regarding clothing choice than a degree of clothing or lack there of, but I can see that you acknowledged that so thank you, for your understanding and your reply to the question.

I personally prefer some clothes off like upper body and socks. Anything else from there is totally up to the comfort of the lee, or myself. I wouldn't mind getting down and naked for some gals to be tickled, I feel the clothes sometimes trap the full amount of ticklishness a person has, but soft skin is hard to hide when the clothes are off. Everything gets more sensitive and tickles more then when the clothes are on. Saying this only those i totally trust would get me with some clothing off and in vis versa with the lee.

I prefer clothes on... limited clothes sure, but still clothes on. my favorite thing to tickle women in are short skirts and whatever shirt they have on at the time... so dressing sexy is nice when it comes to being tickled, but I don't like clothes all the way off...

I'm surprised at how many people prefer their lees clothed. :p

Myself, I like it when the clothes are removed by the 'ler either immediately before, or during, the tickling itself. Being a 'lee is somewhat humiliating by itself, being made helpless and forced to laugh - but being exposed physically on top of it just adds another layer to that for me (no pun intended). For me, nothing says "you're at my mercy, now" quite like having the 'ler exposing the 'lee by stripping away their final layer of resistance.

Oh, and some pure, unabashed honesty here? A female lee having her breasts exposed is humiliating on its own - but when she's forced to laugh and helplessly jiggle about, there's a layer of utterly helpless humiliation that's irresistable. :p

Needless to say, as well as being largely sexual to me, tickling is not my only fetish. xD It is, however, a great enabler for many of my other fetishes (bondage, humiliation, power-play, etc).

Last edited:
It depends for me, as with most things tickling related. For the most part I prefer as a lee to stay clothed, at least mostly-that's because while it -can- be sexual for me, it can also
be largely playful.

That's not to say I don't enjoy a *little* strip-embarrassment, especially with people I know well and trust-like Senshi, tickling isn't my only, or even necessarily my biggest fetish. That would be humiliation, which can also be done in a playful way. It's quite fun for somebody to pull my shirt up to get better access for the tickles, and use that to tease me an make me to redder and redder :$ x) I "keep a bikini on" under my clothes in the tk fight thread or the cyber room for this very reason xD

As a ler, now, I do love embarrassing a lee by tying them up and stripping them as far as they'll let me. I'm not one to go past comfort levels, but it doesn't hurt to ask o=)

~K

Not sure if this has already been said, but environment also has an effect on my preferences. If I'm doing anything in a more public area, I'd like clothes to stay on--or, at least, MOSTLY on, so I could make a quick escape if it's one of those times where we definitely are NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (like when my friends and I decide to occupy parking lots late at night, long after stores are closed and everyone has left). If it's in a more private setting? That's when clothes can come off, but it's still dependent on my level of comfort with my 'ler, and the nature of the tickling. *shrug* I don't know, when I have more real-life experience with it, I'll get back to you. Gonna shut up and let the experts talk now. :p

Not seen the other two threads yet, but in answer to this one, i guess i'am in the middle.
Being mainly ler,I like to tease and humiliate, and do the slow sensual strip, therefore i like some clothes to remain.
These items can be used as a tickle tool,like wedged panties, and a bra just loosened to slip down and just expose a nipple ready for the feather, one sock, or stocking on one off gives a good comparison of tickling with and without.
Also i like the idea of the lee fighting to remain dressed during tickle attacks,the hands up skirts,inside blouses, the zipped dress falling away,as the ler changes direction of tickle.
Some light bondage and blindfold creates a feeling of nervousness,and can excite,providing it does not interfere with tickling or stripping is all to the good.
How many tickle sessions (or love making) have been spoiled by having to untangle clothing, yet sudden stark nakedness can be off putting.

Clothed definitely, I am not taking into account the online aspect of role playing where things are easier and more comfortable. I am talking strictly real life sessions, I would not do any nudity whatsoever.

I am more than okay with a hand sliding under my shirt or even raising the shirt up and off, but that's about the extent that I will allow as I must at least have undergarments at all times. I agree with most people here with slowly removing clothing during definitely is something I enjoy immensely but nudity is just a hard no for me.

I actually prefer clothed lees. Makes it less awkward when you're doing a more playful session and you don't have to worry about honking a boob on accident. I guess if you were going for a more sensual experience, less clothing would be preferred, but I'm not as much into that.

I agree with Senshi that its a little surprising how many of us prefer lees to be clothed. But maybe this depends on the context. If its just a playful tickle or something in a public context, then I definitely want clothing on me or them. I'll also admit there's an appeal to certain aspects of the clothed lee: stretching to reveal bare midriff, exposed underarms... wriggling hands underneath their clothes.

But if this is someone I'm sharing my... interests with, and we've established a level of trust, and its a private, comfortable setting... then little to no clothing sounds pretty damn good. Exposed, bare skin is easier to tickle and tease, easier to see it flinch and quiver and squirm under your touch. And of course, nude tickling can easily lead to other things. I'm pretty sure most of us apply some degree of sexuality to tickling (context specific, of course). I maybe haven't applied a ton of that logic in my actual life/bedroom, but I'd say that's the ideal.

Yeah, despite liking clothing on, I'm quite surprised that there are others that share this point of view. I was expecting more in the other direction. I do feel that we all kinda have a little bit of difference in our reasoning though, but still surprised. I mean even I wouldn't mind being stripped down or stripping a lee down for that matter, and the idea of being completely exposed is quite interesting to say the least. But I feel like in that kinda situation I would rather start with clothes on and slowly have them peeled away. It's like having your only source of protection stripped away from you. I think that's much more interesting than starting with nothing. I think the main reason i prefer clothes is because I feel like my nerves become really stimulated when an area of skin on my body is revealed. There's actually a spot right where my hips sinks into my thighs that drives me mad if light touches are applied to bare skin, but its highly unlikely anyone would even try that if i was clothed. So the idea of being naked isn't what bothers me it's just that once all my clothes are gone, there's nothing left to be revealed, and I lose that tingly sensation in my nerves. Kinda strange, wonder if it's more psychological or neurological. But still quite surprised with the results, but I'm glad I asked.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer to be undressed. The feeling of vulnerability multiplies my ticklishness. Plus, my buttocks are extremely ticklish, so it would be a shame to keep em covered.

Part of the fun of being an F/M ler is being able to see the "effects" of tickling on the lee, which is easier if he is naked ;)

I much prefer clothed. It would depend on the person though I think and the situation. For playful tickling I prefer fully clothed, though it really depends on your comfort level. But there is nothing like having your ribs and sides exposed when your shirt is pulled back, or the sensation of the socks coming off... And sometimes I find clothing actually increases ticklishness, though that might depend on the material, especially spandex or silk.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been said, but environment also has an effect on my preferences. If I'm doing anything in a more public area, I'd like clothes to stay on--or, at least, MOSTLY on, so I could make a quick escape if it's one of those times where we definitely are NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (like when my friends and I decide to occupy parking lots late at night, long after stores are closed and everyone has left). If it's in a more private setting? That's when clothes can come off, but it's still dependent on my level of comfort with my 'ler, and the nature of the tickling. *shrug* I don't know, when I have more real-life experience with it, I'll get back to you. Gonna shut up and let the experts talk now. :p

This reminds me of all the times when I would be with a bunch of friends somewhere public and inevitably someone would get there shoes pulled off. I would get super embarrassed for them especially if there socks were real loose and floppy. It never happened to me but in a weird way I was kind of jeloius of them. That to me was the most humiliating thing I could think of. There feet would be tickled and they would be teased with not getting there shoes back and have to walk around in there socks.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back