• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and sex

absentia

I know that some like pictures and movies with only tickling. Not any other sexual elements. Not even in a sexual setting. But they feel that tickling is a sexual thing for them. Can someone explain me this? Im curious and want to learn more about this, and really find this so interesting. As almost any fetish, its so many different opinions and ways to practise this in real life. How do you fell about this?

If tickling is a turn-on for someone, then tickling and sex go hand in hand. I have a girlfriend who accomodates my foot tickling fetish by placing her bare feet on my chest. She knows that toe curling, toe spreading, and toe wiggling while her soles are stroked turns me on like crazy so she experiments with the sexiest way to respond to the tickling in this manner. It is sort of a game with her to see how quickly she can 'get me off' with sexy toe and foot movements. It is breath-taking.

I know that some like pictures and movies with only tickling. Not any other sexual elements. Not even in a sexual setting. But they feel that tickling is a sexual thing for them. Can someone explain me this? Im curious and want to learn more about this, and really find this so interesting. As almost any fetish, its so many different opinions and ways to practise this in real life. How do you fell about this?

For me, tickling and sexuality are fused. The best way that I can describe it is that the tickling sensation to me is "arousing" in the same way that most people would find it arousing for their sexual partner to touch, massage, or rub their erogenous zones. This is not to say that vanilla sex isn't arousing to me. It is. But unlike vanilla people, tickling is also arousing to me, and enhances sex for me.

I am describing things from the lee point of view of course. I'm not much of a ler, but my guess is that lers become aroused as they are engaging in the act of tickling their lees. Often when I'm watching F/F tickling videos and I find the lee especially attractive, I'll picture myself in the ler position for a change, and in that event, I also become aroused at the reactions of the female ticklee. So I can sort of see things from the ler's point of view as well. The point is that tickling arouses many tickle fetishists in the same way that vanilla people are aroused by lots of other stimuli.

I'm not much of a ler, but my guess is that lers become aroused as they are engaging in the act of tickling their lees. Often when I'm watching F/F tickling videos and I find the lee especially attractive, I'll picture myself in the ler position for a change, and in that event, I also become aroused at the reactions of the female ticklee. So I can sort of see things from the ler's point of view as well. The point is that tickling arouses many tickle fetishists in the same way that vanilla people are aroused by lots of other stimuli.

This is very true! I'm am a ler and only a ler and when I tickle my boyfriend the act is definitely fused. Also, I have seen videos where sexual acts are performed while tickling occurs. I also am into F/M so the videos I'm looking at might be different than what you've seen. But as far as MY bedroom goes, I've definitely tickled my boyfriend during sex before. My favorite is being on top but turned around facing his feet. I lean forward all the way with him still inside me and I lightly tickle his feet while we are having sex. His response is usually one of confusion. He told me once that he doesn't know whether to moan or laugh so he kind of does a mix of both which is super hot!! He doesn't have the fetish but is accommodating for me. I have a hard time tickling him if I'm on the bottom because if I grab his sides he jumps back and he can't stay inside me. Haha! I am more of a fan of upper body tickling but it's too intense for sex at times (for him not for me). So the light foot tickling or very very light side/stomach tickling (if I'm on top) does the job. :p So yes it's DEFINITELY fused. :)
:peace:

But as far as MY bedroom goes, I've definitely tickled my boyfriend during sex before. My favorite is being on top but turned around facing his feet. I lean forward all the way with him still inside me and I lightly tickle his feet while we are having sex. His response is usually one of confusion. He told me once that he doesn't know whether to moan or laugh so he kind of does a mix of both which is super hot!! He doesn't have the fetish but is accommodating for me. I have a hard time tickling him if I'm on the bottom because if I grab his sides he jumps back and he can't stay inside me. Haha! I am more of a fan of upper body tickling but it's too intense for sex at times (for him not for me). So the light foot tickling or very very light side/stomach tickling (if I'm on top) does the job. :p So yes it's DEFINITELY fused. :)

Very hot! I agree that it's best for the girl to be on top if mixing sex with f/m tickling. Personally I would prefer to have my upper body tickled in that scenario because I tend to get more turned on when my upper body is tickled as opposed to feet. I had a girlfriend back in my early 20s who I never told about my fetish, but who kind of figured out that whenever she tickled me, I would get turned on. So eventually she started tickling me whenever she wanted to have sex, knowing that would do the trick. We never addressed the issue verbally, it just became a sort of unspoken signal. We both knew what was going on, but I was still young and stupid and afraid to come out to her, and she was young as well and raised in a very strict Catholic home where sex just wasn't talked about. My next relationship though, if that ever actually happens, will be one where I tell my S.O. about my fetish.

there was a clip someone showed me, where a guy was tied up spread eagle and a women sat on top and tickled him and made him hard, than slowly inserted him into her and rode him while tickling him. He had no control over aanything.

there was a clip someone showed me, where a guy was tied up spread eagle and a women sat on top and tickled him and made him hard, than slowly inserted him into her and rode him while tickling him. He had no control over aanything.

Now THAT ^ ...is Hot! :)

I can't have sex without the involvement of tickling beforehand.....so, to accomidate that, my Girlfriend and I will have our tickle sessions to get my libido going.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back