• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Spanking- My Revelation- Your Thoughts?

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I don't normally double post my blogs on here, but I just had a wonderful experience that I just had to share on a wider scale-

FIRST of all... a couple of the TMF members will have to say, "I told you so!" to me.

I remember having a discussion at my first NEST with Terorizer and others about spanking. I was in my early twenties, super naive (BUT STILL THOUGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING LOL). That's me! LOL And I was like- I love spanking but barehanded only. I don't want paddles or whips or floggers or blah blah blah.... And they were like, "Yeah you do!" LOL "You want it, and you'll like it!"

Well..... Let's just say that last night I graduated. :p

Read Below:

I have always loved being tickled. I don't think it has ever been a secret- really. Even as a child I was tickling someone or provoking someone to tickle me. And with time and with a heavy dosage of adulthood and maturity, my love for it evolved. I have fully embraced this thing/ kink/ fetish. I love it, and I love the fact that I have been able to share it with so many people in my life on various levels from innocent and playful, to torturous and sensual.

I remember the first time I was honestly tied and tickled to absolute submission. It is one thing to beg a vanilla boyfriend to try it because it is your thing- but it just cannot compare to the utter helplessness of being restrained and tortured by someone who desires it like you do, who understands it, who can't get enough of it, who knows just want to do to make you cry, beg, plead, whimper, scream.... want to curl up and just pray for all the feelings to stop- and pray at the same time that maybe that person, that ler, your top will keep going, and going, and going.... And to marry someone in the scene? It is icing on the cake, of course.

So a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were guests at club 1763 at the Mardi Gras Masquerade Party hosted by SwtMagnolia of FetLife Group Bottoms Up. I have always wanted to go to 1763, and it was a wonderful event! My husband and I had a mini-play session in a room where another couple was also engaged. I can get pretty loud and wild, but I was a bit shy that night. One of the sexiest things…. besides my husband’s hands all over me, was hearing the smack of leather and her reactions to the bittersweet punishment. It took everything within me NOT to beg to be spanked. And when he did playfully smack my ass while tickling me expertly under my arms, I did whisper, “Harder!” Sigh…..

We even joined the small crowd who had gathered to watch the scene, and it just made me want it even the more. Eventually, we walked into the merchandise area of 1763, and I talked my hubby into purchasing my first whip; a purple (my favorite color) suede. We toyed around with it at the hotel, and I promptly lost it in the house (lol… I know) until tonight! TONIGHT!

Restrained + scantily clad + fingers dancing+ whip slapping = Wide-eyed breathless, begging, wild laughter, moaning, whimpering, crying, PERFECTION

I don’t know if I have EVER been more ticklish, more helpless than I was tonight. And the pop of the whip, the pain/ pleasure created the most maddening mixture of sensations. As I lay there, a quivering mess of giggles and tears, I thought to myself, “Play will NEVER be the same.”

A couple of times

Sad to say it's been years since my last tickle play date with a dominatrix. However, in a couple of sessions where she and I switched, when I bottomed this fabulous mistess I saw more than all other combined took my bottoming to heart, spanking me but(t) good and I really liked it.

Very interesting, Sunrise, thank you. I've been ignorant and curious as to why anyone likes spanking at all, and this semi-poetic thing helped me get a sense of what that's all about for some people.

Thank you for posting this Sunnie. I've often wondered about this and hearing thoughts from someone that I admire and trust means a lot. I think that others have probably had questions about the spankings and tickling as well and this should help relieve there fears. I know it has relieved mine. :pounce:

Last edited:
Thank you guys. It was a pretty special experience that I will NEVER forget, and hope to repeat soon. :)

I think I might need to be gagged though. LOL I talk so much smack, that I might be seen as a bad sub in public. :D

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back