• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Artist Gallery JAPAN (new website, not a group)

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Okay, trying this again. So many people were having trouble with the group, I moved the whole operation from the new yahoo group to another Erotism.com account. Last night I made a few homemade backgrounds, buttons, wrote a whole shitload of html code and ended up with this:

http://anime.fetish-erotism.com/TAGJ/mainpage.html

You'll notice a lot of pics missing from the Unknown section. Dont have enough space left in this server for everything, its gonna take some time. Of course now instead of 140 unknown I now have 212!! (been surfing the Japanese sites) I'll keep you all posted...

Great site, but TERRIBLE webhost. The amount of errors I got trying to click on anything! Oh well, the material more than makes up for it ^^x

I was just wondering, is everything you posted on this new site also on your group? I am only asking because I can now see your group pictures perfectly.

Oh yes, this is definitely flavour of the month, and beyond! Mind you, is the group gonna be killed off now, since you're hosting the art in this site?

....okay...now the Yahoo Group is working??....DAMMIT!!! What a waste of time......dammit...

Hmmmm...

grippedchimp said:
Oh yes, this is definitely flavour of the month, and beyond! Mind you, is the group gonna be killed off now, since you're hosting the art in this site?

Probably not...for one reason. The sheer magnitude of megs I need to house all these damn images cant be met by a free web provider without purchasing more space. The Yahoo Groups are good for storing archives of webpics, so I'll stay with that for the time being, at least until I'm financial sound enough to actually buy some webspace. Plus the initial reason for the new site was because the group was having all those problems. Well they seem to be over now....

cool site ^_^

the webhost isn t that worse at least it s not slow and working.

i like it ! great work cat:D

can you plz tell me were you got this china font ?!

thanx

sl44n3sh

Much Better!

I think this new website will serve much better than the group. Great work, CC!:D

Great scott, there's a lot of stuff there.

Just curious, has anyone ever seen any */m anime tickling stuff? I'm talking drawings, not vidcaps or movies (for example, I've seen the Goku one). I think this could quite possibly be the most rare art to find! Anime male tickling.... the bigfoot of the tickling art world. ;)

Hmmmmm...

Well I'm sure it definitly exists Spud, it would be like someone in Japan searching through american sites looking for male tickling art. We know full well theres plenty here, but its harder to find for those not familiar with the American World Wide Web. I'll check through some Japanese Gay Tickling forums and see what I can turn up.

Re: Hmmmmm...

Cheshire Cat said:
Well I'm sure it definitly exists Spud, it would be like someone in Japan searching through american sites looking for male tickling art. We know full well theres plenty here, but its harder to find for those not familiar with the American World Wide Web.

Ah, you're probably right. And I haven't really explored *that* many Japanese sites.

I'll check through some Japanese Gay Tickling forums and see what I can turn up.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Uh, those exist???

Wow... send me some links, PLEASE! ;)

Thanks for your response, Cheshire. You rock. :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back