• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING AS AN ART

TickVix

1st Level Red Feather
I find tickling to be a type of art. Meaning that I don't think everyone can do it.....well I mean everyone CAN do it I guess it's just a matter of the way that it's done.

For instance to evoke particular responses I would think that most lers pretty much have in their minds how to do so. Whether it be the patterns in which they move their fingers, the areas that they choose to tickle first vs last or the use of certain devices, such as feathers or brushes. So hence the reason why I feel that tickling can definitely take on an artistic personality. Agree? Disagree? Share your thoughts please :).

Disagree. Since not every ler can make every lee laugh. Everybody reacts to something different. So I would say being able to adapt is the art about it, not the tickling itself.

I think the point TickVix is making is that everyone can tickle, but not everyone can tickle well. The same way I can draw, but you'll never see my work in a museum.

If that is the premise, then I agree. At the same time, tickling is also a science. If I tickle someone, I am observing their reactions. If I notice they laugh a whole lot when I tickle their hips, I hypothesize that I have found a really good spot. I design an experiment to test that hypothesis. If I am right, I use this information to help my work.

It's both an art and a science. All the beautiful things in life are.

but not everyone can tickle well

My point is though that even if someone tickles a certain ticklee well, that doesn't mean it will work equally well vor ANOTHER lee. :)

My point is though that even if someone tickles a certain ticklee well, that doesn't mean it will work equally well vor ANOTHER lee. :)

Too true. But isn't adaptation part of art? And science, for that matter?

I think the point TickVix is making is that everyone can tickle, but not everyone can tickle well. The same way I can draw, but you'll never see my work in a museum.

If that is the premise, then I agree. At the same time, tickling is also a science. If I tickle someone, I am observing their reactions. If I notice they laugh a whole lot when I tickle their hips, I hypothesize that I have found a really good spot. I design an experiment to test that hypothesis. If I am right, I use this information to help my work.

It's both an art and a science. All the beautiful things in life are.

That's the point I was aiming for Observer, lets not put into the equation people that are not ticklish or not as ticklish as others, but lets say that you have in front of you five very ticklish individuals and two people who aim to tickle them. One a ler who knows the in's and out's of tickling so to speak and the other someone who's not very well versed on how to tickle someone.

Regardless of how ticklish these five individuals may be, I would imagine that the novice tickler may not be as successful at the task at hand as opposed to the more experienced tickler. That's all I'm trying to say. It's an art as well as a science as you stated. Basically you can't just dive into tickling people in particular spots without having some idea of where to begin.

Like me for instance, I may be able to tickle some people, but because I don't really do that I honestly don't think I'd be able to evoke that good of a reaction out of a lee simply because I'm a lee myself and don't pride myself on trying to tickle anyone lol.

Like me for instance, I may be able to tickle some people, but because I don't really do that I honestly don't think I'd be able to evoke that good of a reaction out of a lee simply because I'm a lee myself and don't pride myself on trying to tickle anyone lol.

I think you'd do better than you think. As a lee, you have an idea of what works, both physically and psychologically. I bet you could use that to your advantage. You might not have the mean streak needed to really put someone through their paces, but you'd be fine.

I think you'd do better than you think. As a lee, you have an idea of what works, both physically and psychologically. I bet you could use that to your advantage. You might not have the mean streak needed to really put someone through their paces, but you'd be fine.

LOL thanks, maybe one day I'll really test that theory :)

I'm in agreement that there's an art as well as a science to tickling. Finding a lee's most sensitive area's and eliciting various responses I believe is the science side of the house. The ability to make your lee lose control and get worked up into a total frenzy I believe is an Art that is a mixture of using various techniques and tools, as well as playing on the psyche of your lee and knowing what buttons to push. Aaaaaaaaand I'm done.

I totally agree - everyone can pick up a paint brush, as an analogy, and make a stroke on paper on canvas but there are people we call artists who have perfected it and can do more with it - anyone can hit the key on a piano but there are people we call artists because they can make beautiful music with it as a result of practice - tickling to me is the same - anyone can touch a foot or an armpit to elicit a response - when I previously said that I practiced this art (as I considered it) in various dungeons, I got jumped on by other members - but I do feel it's a form of art and practice makes perfect - those who think of it as sex play with a single partner, of course, will disagree.

I totally agree - everyone can pick up a paint brush, as an analogy, and make a stroke on paper on canvas but there are people we call artists who have perfected it and can do more with it - anyone can hit the key on a piano but there are people we call artists because they can make beautiful music with it as a result of practice - tickling to me is the same - anyone can touch a foot or an armpit to elicit a response - when I previously said that I practiced this art (as I considered it) in various dungeons, I got jumped on by other members - but I do feel it's a form of art and practice makes perfect - those who think of it as sex play with a single partner, of course, will disagree.

That's an even better explanation than mine :). I couldn't agree more with you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back