• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at Destinys chamber (Philadelphia)

g-ster1

TMF Poster
As far as I know, this is the best (only?) dungeon in the Philly area for tickle sessions. Does anybody have any experience there? I'm sure some here have had sessions there, I am looking for some feedback as to how things went, and specifically any information on Audrey and Chloe (who definitely has peaked my interest in recent weeks). I'm looking to do a switch session, and they are my top 2 picks from what I see and have read. I've never done a live session before, so I am looking to see what I am getting into before I do!

Again I've never done anything this hardcore with the fetish before, especially the being tickled part of the switch session - it scares me to death!!! so Anything would help. Thanks!

Yes I can tell you our dungeon is the only dungeon in Philadelphia and one of the few dungeons with pro-switches on staff. Feel free to ask me any questions since I work there(I mean if you'd like.). As far as I know Audrey and Chloe aren't on here. As far as I know I am the only one who works there now on here(I was on here before I ever decided to become pro because I truly have a fetish for this.). I've tired to get some of my co-workers to join, but they just either don't want to or they just don't have that big an interest in the fetish.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back