• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the Doctor's Office (F/F) WARNING:Explicit Content

Argos2529

Ok, this is my very first story and my very first post. I hope you guys enjoy! Comments are more than welcome! :)

Tickling at the Doctor’s Office

Wendy was a dedicated senior student at Rickington High. She was your typical definition of geek. She was an Asian girl of average height and weight who wasn’t attractive but wasn’t difficult to look at either. She also wore glasses most of her life up to about middle school when she switched to contacts. It helped with her looks, but they weren’t enough to compete with the other girls when high school rolled around.

Wendy was vigorous when it came to her studies: she transcended in all her classes, had her eyes set on college, and even acquired a nursing internship at her local doctor’s office to help her get a head start in the medical field. She wanted to prepare for college as much as possible, especially when she turned 18 and realized that high school was ending sooner than she once thought.

One last description of Wendy is important, though it is known by a very few number of people. Wendy…was a tickler. She loved to tickle ever since she was a little girl. She would be picked on growing up and since her build wouldn’t exactly give her the advantage for fighting, she would tickle her predators instead. It gave her power. And it turned her on. She rarely tickled boys. She found more pleasure in tickling her own gender. They were easier to tame.

Wendy has never had a sexual experience, a fact that has more than bothered her. She always wanted to have one, even more so for one that involved tickling her partner. She saw all the sluts in school get action and honestly she was jealous. The fact that she never had sexual relations with someone else explains the built up passion that would soon be expressed.
It was a typical boring and routine day at the doctor’s office. Wendy was organizing patient files when all of a sudden, a patient enters. A very special patient.

“Hi, may I help you?” asked Emily, the office’s front desk receptionist.

“Hello, yes, my name’s Katie Mannings? I have an appointment for a physical at 3 today?”

The name made Wendy sprung in attention. Katie Mannings: the most attractive girl at Rickington. A white brunette, she was bit smaller than average, but made up for it in shape with her black belt in karate. She knew how to fight, but she was one of the nicest girls there could be. Her combined traits made her highly popular. So much so that she never noticed Wendy in the halls. She wouldn’t even be able to recognize her if she had to. The same can’t be said for Wendy. Wendy had the biggest crush on Katie. She constantly dreamed of tickling her but never got a valuable chance. Until now.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Mannings,” Emily explained, “but I don’t think your appointment was ever recorded, all our doctors will be booked for the next two hours. We didn’t even prepare your file for today.”

“Darn. I understand, the appointment was made a long time ago. I almost forgot myself haha. I was even on my way to meet up with my boyfriend when I remembered and had to head straight here! Well I guess I’ll just—”

“I’ll do it!” Wendy volunteered without thought. Something forced her to jump at the opportunity.

“You’ll what?” a surprised receptionist commented.

“Come on, Emily, I know how to perform a simple physical. Besides, you heard Dr. Jacobs. She wants me to get as much practice as possible before I leave for college.”

“College? You’re 18? Me too!” Innocent Katie didn’t know what she was leading herself into. “What school do you go to?”

“Uh…Lifton!”

Emily showed a confused look on her face, but quickly shook it off with the assurance that she must have just heard wrong before. It’s a good thing she didn’t catch on either, for it was a strict office rule that there should be no acquaintance between the patient and his or her examiner.

“Cool! I go to the school not far from there. Rickington?”

“Ah, yes, I know. “ Wendy pretended, “Well, I guess we should get a move on then. Kaitlin was it? Would you follow me please?”

“Katie. But sure, if it’s not too inconvenient.”

No, Katie, it was not inconvenient at all. Wendy was construing a devious plan that very moment. Her mind was racing with ideas and her body just went with it. She led her heavily desired victim into one of the rooms in the back.

“Now, as you learned, our doctors are with other patients right now and therefore the examination rooms are occupied, so we will have to use this physical therapy room if that’s ok.”

The room had checkered flooring with some wooden cabinets in the corners, a green marble counter with two sinks along one of the white walls, and an examination table in the center where Katie was told to sit. The walls of the room were also built incredibly thick, making them soundproof to emphasize doctor-patient confidentiality. This was a detail Wendy was well aware of and was planning on using to her advantage.

Wendy began with ordinary examinations of Katie—the eyes, the ears, the nose, the throat, her blood pressure, and her breathing patterns—all to further disguise the artificial physical for the trap it truly was.

“Now I’ll have to ask you to remove your shirt and bra, please.”

Wendy waited in great anticipation as Katie pulled her pink top over her head and uncliped her lacy black bra, revealing her beautiful size C breasts. Wendy felt her excitement rise but kept a straight face. She began to examine Katie’s breast for oddities, groping each one and even rubbing her fingers across her small brown nipples when she got the chance. Katie’s nipples began to harden by the friendly touch and Wendy could see she was getting a little uncomfortable.

“It’s cold in here isn’t it? Don’t worry, we get that a lot.” Wendy lied to cover up. She continued to examine Katieuntil the excitement of how vulnerable her crush was quickly overwhelmed her and she slightly squeezed the underside of Katie’s right breast.

“EEP haha!” Katie belted out, “Sorry, that just really tickled. Please be careful, I’m super ticklish!”

Wendy became wet the instant she heard this. She wanted to tickle her more than ever now.

“Oh no, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you. Good thing is your breasts seem to be as healthy as can be! Now can you drop your pants and bend over the table?”

Katie did so, first removing her black converse to uncover her bright pink socks, and then pulling down her ripped denim jeans to reveal a black G-string. The patient followed the second instruction and bent over the examination table. Wendy’s eyes doubled in size. She was in view of the most gorgeous ass she has ever seen, barely contained by the weak underwear. She never realized this sweet friendly girl could have such a naughty side. It reminded Wendy of herself.

“This is a little embarrassing. Like I said, I was heading to my boyfriend’s place. I would never have planned to wear something like this for a doctor’s appointment.”

“It’s fine, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. But I am going to have to pull these down to give a quick rectal and vaginal exam.”

Wendy went on to pull down Katie’s G-string and observed her asshole. She then asked her patient to spread her legs so she could observe her vagina. Wendy licked her lips when she saw Katie’s delicious pussy.

“Again, I was going to my boyfriends, so I shaved. So embarrassing…” Katie murmured. Wendy concluded examining Katie’s vagina quickly but vowed she would return to it.

“Ok, now that we have that finished, there is still one more procedure I will have to perform. It was just added to the physical requirements this year, you’re probably not aware of it. It will test your reflexes.” Wendy could not believe she was actually going through with this!

“Oh, is it that test with the hammer being hit against my knee?” Katie was confused.

“Not exactly. Could you please put your arms through those loops above you?” Wendy set up a metal bar above the examination table with leather buckle loops. They were typically used for patients requiring physical therapy to lift up limbs, often legs, to a certain height. Wendy set the height to maximum so Katie, now in a kneeling position on the table, had her arms stretched up as much as possible.

“Should I put my clothes back on first?” Katie didn’t know what to make of this new procedure.

“NO!” Wendy answered quickly, “I mean…no, please. I’m sorry, but the patient must not have any clothes on during this part of the examination. They could interfere with testing. I’m just going to buckle the straps tightly to your wrists and…there. Now, I must put these around your ankles as well.”

Wendy held up an instrument with two ankle cuffs and a metal bar in between them to keep the two connected. Katie didn’t understand. “Wha—…Why am I being strapped in?”

“I know it seems peculiar,” Wendy kept a straight face, “but during this test, patients tend to react in ways in which their limbs swing randomly. You wouldn’t want to hit me in the face would you?” Wendy strapped in the cuffs before Katie could even reply.

Wendy took a step back to admire her work. She did it. Her crush, the most attractive girl in her high school…trapped, naked, and vulnerable to any and every tickle. It was time. Wendy moved in on her pray from behind.

“Ok, let’s begin. First we’ll start with the sides.” Wendy danced her fingernails across the ribs of Katie.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha what are you doing!? StOAHAHAHAHAHAPIT!!!!”

“Hm, laughter as a response. Interesting.” Wendy played.

“What do you mean laughter as a response!? Of course it is! You’re tickiLINGMEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Wendy continued to run her fingers up and down the sides of her patient, down to her waist and eventually all the way up to her armpits. “Hmm, you know, I guess you COULD call this tickling! Well, be free to laugh as loud as you want. No one outside of this room will hear you.”

“HAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPILLDOANYTHINGGGGG!!!”

Wendy dug her fingers into the spaces of Katie’s ribs as her victim continued to laugh hysterically. She eventually stopped to let Katie breathe for a few moments, watching her chest heave up and down as her body began to glisten with sweat. She circled around until she was to the side of Katie.

“Let’s move on with the examination”

“No….no please….no mo—…no more…”

Wendy didn’t listen. Instead she wiggled her fingers over Katie’s belly, and the reaction was even sweeter than the first.

“NOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA!! NOTTHEBELLYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!”

Wendy was having way too much fun to stop. “Now, Katie, we are going to experiment even further. I would like to see how your reactions correlate with certain things that I say.” She took one finger and wiggled it along Katie’s defenseless tummy. “Tickle...”

“Hehe stop it…” Katie reacted.

Two fingers now wiggled over her belly. “Tickle Tickle...”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehhehe nooo…..”

Wendy then skipped a few and decided to go all ten fingers over Katie’s belly “TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHANONONOAHAHAHASTOPLEASEICANTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATAKEIT!!!”

“KOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE KOO KATIE!!!"

“HAHAHALETMEGOHAHAHAHPLEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE!”

“Uh oh Katie…MY FINFER'S GOING FOR YOUR BELLY BUTTON!” Wendy made a big circle around Katie’s belly button, and continued to make circles that got smaller and smaller…closer and closer…

“No…nonono not there…nonononononononoooooAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOTTHERENOTTHEREPLEASEGODNOAHAHAHAHA!”

Wendy drove her index finger into Katie’s tiny belly button and wiggled it around. After what seemed like hours, she seized in torturing Katie’s tummy.

“No…more…..please…I’m done…” Katie was exhausted.

“I’m sorry Katie, but you cannot leave until this test is concluded. It’s required!” Wendy lied, “Now, I am going to examine one of the most sensitive areas of the human body: the feet.”

“NO!” Katie’s eyes grew and she had fear in her voice, “Please no! Not the feet! PLEASE!”

Wendy ignored her. She slowly circled around back to the behind of Katie. “Hm, it seems that during our examination, we forgot to remove your socks, Ms. Mannings…” She was right. The rest of Katie’s drenched body was bare, accept for her feet, which still had on their bright pink socks. This simply won’t do, Wendy thought. She wanted to see Katie’s bare feet and tiny toes. She wanted to see every inch of her naked body. She slowly began to pull off the left sock.

“Nononono please don’t tickle my feet I’m begging you…”

Wendy continued to pull until the bottom of Katie’s heel was exposed. She began to tickle it.

“HEHEHEHEHEHENO!!”

She continued pulling until the arc was revealed, and included that section in the tickle torture.

“HAHAHAHAMYGODPLEASEDONTDOTHIS!”

Wendy continued even further until she could see the ball of Katie’s foot. The sock was now just barely staying on, only hanging by Katie’s toes. Wendy tickled what was vulnerable.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAICANTTAKEITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!”

Wendy couldn’t wait out the suspense any longer! She yanked off the sock to reveal Katie’s precious toes, completing the uncovering of her victim’s beautiful pink sole and size six foot. She stared at Katie’s chubby digits with purple nail polish. She couldn’t resist digging one of her fingers in between her toes.

“HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALEAVEMYTOESALOOOOOOOOONEHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Wendy was getting so horny. She loved breaking Katie down and turning her into her own personal plaything. She wanted to go further.

“Katie, now don’t be alarmed, but in order to fully test your reflexes, I will have to use more than just my hands…”

“Wha—What are you talking abOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAT!!!! WHATAREYOUDOINGHAHAHAHAHASTOPTHAT!!!”

Wendy ran her tongue up and down the delicious sole of her patient and joyfully listened to the precious laughter that she drew out. She then, in full lust, shoved all five of Katie’s toes in her mouth and began to suck. She danced her fingers over Katie’s foot, causing her victim to wiggle her toes in Wendy’s mouth as she moved her tongue in between them.

“OHMYGODPLEASESTAHAHAHAPICANTTAKEANYMORRRRREHAHAHAHAHAHAITTICCKLEEEEESSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

Wendy loved her laugh. She wanted to hear more from her pet. She ripped off the sock of the right foot and began to viciously tickle it with her free hand. Katie could not say a word. She could only laugh as loud as she ever laughed before.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It seemed Wendy would have never stopped tickling her victim’s feet. That is, until she looked up. She was reintroduced to the hottest ass on earth now wet with sweat, more vulnerable than ever. Wendy wanted it. She didn’t even let Katie know what she was planning. She just got up, walked around the table, and squeezed her patient’s left cheek.

“AHAHAHAHAHWHATTHE!? LEAVE THAT ALONE!”

Wendy then squeezed the right cheek. Then both. Then she wiggled all her fingers over Katie’s defenseless ass.

“NOOOHAHAAHAHAHAHASTOPIT!PLEASEDONTTICKLEMYBUTTPLEEEEAAAASEHAHAHAHAHA”

Wendy stepped it up even further, and dug half of her fingers into Katie’s crack.

“WAITNOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASENOTTHATHAHANOTTHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMYGODGETOUTOFTHERE”

She wasn’t done yet. Wendy took one finger and repeatedly circled it around Katie’s asshole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAHAHAHAHAPIDIDNTEVENKNOWIWASTICKLISHTHERE!!!”

“Well that’s what we’re here to find out, Katie. We need to examine all of your sensitive areas... All of them.”

This prompted her to walk to the front of Katie, and return to a part she can’t believe she almost missed: her gorgeous tits.

“I don’t think I examined these quite enough just yet.”

“Nonono wait you said they were healthYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Wendy squeezed Katie’s left boob and danced he fingers all over her right one. For the first time, she got a clear look at her patient’s bright smile. It only made her want her crush more. Once again her lust took over as she leaned in and wiggled her tongue over her nipples, finishing each one off with a nice long suck.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA…ohhhhh…..ok…ok…..there, you examined me….the test….is over…….can I go now?”

“I’m sorry, Katie, but there’s just one little spot we haven't studied yet”

“What do you….ohhhh no….no no no no! Not there!”

Katie knew exactly what Wendy intended to do just by looking at her. She had a sadistic smile on her face and she was staring at one thing: Katie’s pussy.

She quickly dragged her nails up the inside of Katie’s left thigh.

“Hehehehe please I’m begging you, don’t do this…”

Wendy did the same to the right thigh.

“Haheheaha please no…I know for a fact its sensitive, alright? You don’t have to test it…”

“Oh, but I do…” Wendy seductively whispered into Katie’s ear. She reached around Katie’s waist, running her hand down her ass, and stopped at her asshole. She then began to slowly “walk” with two fingers in between Katie’s legs from her asshole towards her pussy, each step whispering into her patient’s ear: “Tickle…Tickle…Tickle…TICKLE!!!!!!” Wendy madly danced her fingers up and down Katie’s pussy and her victim went into hysterics like never before.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHOHHHH”

Wendy was in heaven. She was tickling the vagina of the biggest crush of her life, and her doing this was turning Katie on! She had to take advantage. She wanted to own Katie. She bent down and began licking, sucking, and pulling on Katie’s clit, while continuing to tickle the rest of her pussy with her hand through Katie’s legs.

“OHHHHMYGOOOODOHHHHHH!!!!MMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAMMMMMMMMMMTHATFEELSSOGOOD!!!HAHAHA MORE!! PLEASE!!!”

Wendy knew she had her. “Does naked, defenseless, Katie, want to orgasm? Hm? You wanna cum?”

“YES YES HAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASE!”

“Say you love it when I tickle your pussy.”

“HAHAHAILOVEITWHENHAHAHAHAYOUTICKLEMYPUSYYHAHAHAHAmmmmohmygod!!!”

“Do you promise not to tell anyone about this?”

“YES YES YES HAHAHA I SWEAR!! OHHHH…”

“And will you always request me to perform your physicals when you come here?”

“YESSS ANYTHING!!! PLEASE JUST MAKE ME CUM!!!!!”

And with that, Wendy gave one hard lick from top to bottom of Katie’s pussy, leading her patient to having the most explosive orgasm she has ever had in her life.

“Well…” Wendy said once Katie stopped shaking, “it seems your sex organs are operating nicely. That should conclude this physical examination. Let’s get you out of these cuffs.”

When Wendy reached up to undo Katie’s wrist cuffs, her patient leaned in and planted a big kiss on her lips. After that, Katie could only say one thing.

“Thank you…for the examination……Wendy….”

As Wendy finished undoing the straps, something went off in her head. She never told Katie her name.

OH and one more thing! If anybody who likes this story also likes to draw, I would love to see an inspired picture from this story!!

One of the best stories i've read on here in a LONG time! Hard to believe this is your first post man. Good job! It was explicit but it didn't have any of that pointlesss-sadism that seems to cross over with this fetish.

This is so damned hot, :wub ... forget the logic of it ... it is the kind of thing wonderful fantasies are made of! Awesome story! Thank you!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back