• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling bets/competitions you've had?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
I saw that one thread about the guy whose having the tickle fight on sunday, and it caused me to spark up the topic.

I am currently undergoing a tickling bet. Two girls I know have to tickle me to the point of laughter/tears, and if they can, then they get to tickle me for a full hour. im gonna lose on purpose of course.

how about all of you?

I'd definitely do the same thing - lose on purpose, no doubt about that.
But what I like even more is a 'ler setting up a bet/competition I don't even have a tiny bit of a chance in winning, no matter how hard I would try. :shock:

I do bets like that with one of my co-workers, but if he loses, his doesn't have to do with tickling.

If I lose, I gotta wear my one Elmo shirt for a period of time (it says "Tickles Wanted" on the back).

If he loses, I usually choose something like, he has to wear pink nail polish for a week, or once I made him wear his boxers on the outside of his pants for 2 days.

Tis fun!!

the closest i ever came to something similar was a challenge that i was given by a girl i had a crush on. she told me that if i could ever catch her that i could tie her and do whatever. well, one day she had her legs in my lap. i slowly unlaced each shoe and held her legs together. she asked what i was doing, and i looked up at her and grinned rather evil-like. that was a great night...

I have spoken to a few here that took on a bet with me. Then it would turn into a bet with another person. Would take place on the phone or on a mic via voice chat. The funny thing it was done with out anyone else involved only themself. It was a self tickling bet, yeap your reading that right. :shock: :yowzer: I'm not one to say who they are, but they know who they are and if I remember they all had a fun time. Some even would really work hard on beating the other in how long they can take it. Over all, we all had a fun time, and it is still done once in a while. Not sure if that really fits in here with the question, but what the heck I don't post much, so I hope thats ok.

baby said:
I'd definitely do the same thing - lose on purpose, no doubt about that.
But what I like even more is a 'ler setting up a bet/competition I don't even have a tiny bit of a chance in winning, no matter how hard I would try. :shock:

I bet that you can't give the exact number of people who will be in Times square in New Year's Eve. If you are right I will give you $100, if you are wrong you will be my tickle slave. Agreed?

I once bet a young lady over a game of pool. Everytime she lost she got tickled for 15 seconds. When I lost I had to tell someone in the bar what a wonderful person she was! LOL! I think I only won three games (we had partners) so I I saved all my time and used it up on one shot.

The embarassing part was she told the other two people we were playing with!

I also had an oppertunity in college to tickle my girlfriend and her sister. They were both bragging about who had the firmest stomach and being the gentleman I am ( :jester: ) I was feeling both of them and started ticklng both to see who would laugh first. When they realized I was tickling them both they looked at each other and started to grin and tried to hold back...I believe it was the younger sister who broke first. I'd love to have that opportunity again today!

~ toyou

commander said:
I bet that you can't give the exact number of people who will be in Times square in New Year's Eve. If you are right I will give you $100, if you are wrong you will be my tickle slave. Agreed?

alright, I'll give it a try at least. Let's say 1.639.673 people.
Now if I get that right, it's worth MUCH more than a 100 bucks, don't you think so :D

The only real bet on tickling I have been involved in was whether or not the ler or lers can tickle me into "surrender" or using a safeword and I have yet to loose such a bet of that nature.

:evilha:

TTD

baby said:
alright, I'll give it a try at least. Let's say 1.639.673 people.
Now if I get that right, it's worth MUCH more than a 100 bucks, don't you think so :D

I'm sorry, darling, it was 1,639,685 people. But I will compromise and only make you whimper for one hour instead of two.

commander said:
I'm sorry, darling, it was 1,639,685 people. But I will compromise and only make you whimper for one hour instead of two.

:wowzer: you're some kind of alien coming from the future? :eek:
still, you have to allow me to wait for New Years Eve to be able to verify your prediction. Then let's talk about how much fun I'm going to have :)

btw, can you predict any other figures as well, lotto maybe?

When I was about 23 there was a girl from the neighborhood, about 22, who stopped over the house. We went into the rec room downstairs. She saw a deck of cards and said she wea good at rummy. I made a bet with her, if I won she would have to let me tickle her feet for an hour, if she won she could it. She took the bet and for some reason the deck was slightly stacked in my favor :evilha:.

Nevertheles she lost, imagine that, and she was reluctant for the bet but she did give in. I tickled her white socked feet for about ten minutes because that was all she could take. She had extremely ticklish feet, even through those thick white socks.

I let her go and told her she owed me the other 50 minutes unless she wanted to go double or nothing, she refused. I wish I could have made more tickling bets with other women, I suggested them but never had the agreement to them, most of which exclaimed that their feet were way to ticklish and couldn't stand the thought of having them tickled, sigh :( .

baby said:
still, you have to allow me to wait for New Years Eve to be able to verify your prediction. Then let's talk about how much fun I'm going to have :)

You're right. I gave you last year's attendance. This year there is construction on Route 9 near Hackensack, so your number may just be accurate. Of course if you are wrong, I am thinking of lovely ways to fulfill our agreement...

(Tomorrow's Missouri pick three number is 385)

baby said:

I put up a true tickling story about him, just so you know what he will do.

maggie772 said:
I put up a true tickling story about him, just so you know what he will do.

ok, got the message - thank you - and read the story - sounds quite ...interesting :yowzer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back