• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Bucket list.

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
I have to say I am very happy with a lot of what I experienced with tickling and being tickled. But there is one thing I never tried that I don't know if I ever will. To be tickled in stocks. I have been tied to the bed and tickled, had my legs trapped, sat on and tickled, tied to a futon and also buried in the sand and foot tickled. I just never had the opportunity to have my feet tickled in stocks. My wife is the best ler I ever had, and tickles my feet a lot and would do it daily time permitting. She does not have the fetish and I am sure a gathering would be out of the question. It is not that there are stocks available around the corner and not sure how would even bring up the subject. Just once I would love to be in the stocks shoes still on slowly removed and tickled on the soles. In the mean time life is good and my soles get plenty of attention by my wife's long nails. Anyone else going through a dilemma where they are looking to try something , but not sure if it will ever happen. I guess that is what dreams are for.

You could spend a little time making small bed room stocks.
THere are many designs on the web and it just sets up on your current bed and cuts down the complication of the design.
Just a Home Depot trip would solve your issue.
If you are in NYC, you could see about a "dungeon" that you and your wife could share.
Just some thoughts, good luck!

I think I'd have to put being tickled by jmsdarke on my tickling bucket list... >.>;

I'd like to tickle a celebrity. It wouldn't have to be much of a tickling, and she wouldn't have to be much of celebrity. Somewhere between Tina Fey and the grape-stomp lady from Youtube would suffice. :D

I wanna tickle Gillian Jacobs from Community. Fucking rawr.
and I really want to tickle Alison Brie from community do maybe we could get them in the stocks side by side. Then we can tickle them for a while, swap for a bit and swap back to finish it off. How does that sound? :D

and I really want to tickle Alison Brie from community do maybe we could get them in the stocks side by side. Then we can tickle them for a while, swap for a bit and swap back to finish it off. How does that sound? :D

Ffffffffffffuck yes.

I've always wanted to have an elaborate mansion filled with tickling devices and girls to use them on. Though tormenting a celeberity woman for a few months would be fun too...Alyssa Milano...how I've longed to tickle her senseless and Jessica Biel.

Stocks really aren't that difficult to build, dude. Shit like this is why we have the internet and opposible thumbs...

I really, really look forward to using stocks some time. They do seem pretty simple to make.

Being able to tickle keira knightley would be a dream come true!
<--- This!

... oh dear... a bucket list of TT is quite the candy store... but if I had to make a quick pick, it would be a Selma Blair/Keira Knightley Double Mummification Sandwich.

... and yes, Diana, you can help me with the session.

attachment.php

Mine is just different types of lees. A girl who's 6'0"+, a woman who's 40+, a hispanic, an indian and an asian.

Mine is just different types of lees. A girl who's 6'0"+, a woman who's 40+, a hispanic, an indian and an asian.

Amen to that, I've been wanting to tickle a hispanic and a gal from India myself... especially on film!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back