• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling clip pet peeves

The appearance of the vibrator, extended clips with nothing but straight feet, cheesy lers who don't shut up, baby talk, lers that don't get verbal cues like... OUCH! or that more bluntly put, "That doesn't tickle." Lees and lers who pose and primp for the camera during the scene. "It tickles SOOO much- CHEESE"

In no particular order:

Non-ticklish lees
Chatty lers
Brushes
Licking
Oil
Off-camera tickling

My main peeve right now is crappy a/v. I mean, c'mon folks, we're well into the 21st Century and the technology exists to make terrific looking and sounding clips. As producers increasingly move towards hi-def clips, why aren't they making an effort to learn how the technology works?

Last edited:
I agree with most of the stuff posted but I absolutely can't stand storylines. We all like tickling and thats what we buy the clip for. Let the Ler and Lee show some of their personality...

Also, way to many brushes (hair, tooth, and any other) are used and used way to fast. Moving a brush over someone's foot as fast as you can is not compelling tickling.

I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth here, for once.

I don't like:

- Ticklees with horrible laughs. Like me, I'm pretty sure a majority of clip watchers out there don't want to hear someone laughing like Goofy, or a yappy chihuahua, or even annoying whining. Full belly laughs and even occasional silent laughs are what I really like. I stopped buying clips from some producers for this reason alone. I hate it when I find a clip with a subject that completely fills everything that I'm looking for from the photos and the description, only to be completely let down because the model laughed like a wounded donkey.

- Ticklees who do nothing but scream throughout the whole video. Maybe some people like it, but I relate tickling with more laughter than screaming. A little is fine, especially if the tickler finds a nice spot, but I'm watching a tickling video, not a horror movie.

- Obvious foot/body defects like bunions, corns, deformed toes are a HUGE turn off for me. I love all different shapes, sizes, colors of ticklees, but I think I have to draw the line at things like "cankles".

- Please stop with the misrepresented descriptions of clips. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has bought a clip expecting it to be a majority foot tickling, only to find that 90% of the clip is anything but. (I know this has to annoy the hell out of you upper body guys, since there's not much out there to begin with). The 10 second previews really help, but not if they're not of the actual tickling.

- Just being nit-picky here, but I hate clips that start off great, but finish weak. Usually what happens in these kind of clips is that the tickler starts off being over zealous and desensitizes or exhausts the ticklee less than midway through the clip. I prefer building up the climax, but having an even pace works, too.

My only other complaints are pretty much just my personal preferences of what I'd like to see more of from video producers like:

- Curvy women who are not too big, not too small, but "just right". The thin classical "model" looking girls are getting old to me. Whatever happened to the "hour glass" figure? I also prefer wider, smaller feet, to the majority of long, slender feet that is so prevalent in clips nowadays

- Other ethnicities would be nice. More polynesians, different asians besides Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos would be nice (you know, Indian, Pakistani,...), and Middle easterners would especially be nice.

- I like seeing facial expressions WITH body movements as opposed to just seeing, say, a foot, or a laughing face where the viewer presumes there is tickling going on, but is not sure where. "Stuck in the Stocks" does a great job of showing this even without showing faces 0.o

- Quiet laughs are good, guffaws are even better, but sometimes I just want to hear someone cackle with ticklish laughter =)

A few more..

1. M/M videos: Thankfully there are very very few of these out..

2. Camera/Lighting/Photo quality: Now I understand that everybody are not big shot directors, and mostly just work with what is given. But seriously, I have seen so many videos where it looked like there was no lighting at all! If you're going to shoot a video, make sure it's in a well lit room. But a tall cheap lamp or 2 to have more light. If possible, shoot outside ( If the weather permits). As far as camera, make sure you know how to use your camera inside and out. For all I know, people aren't just using the correct settings..

3. There are way too many Caucasians/Asians in videos. 6 billion people on this earth, and you only see caucasians, or a default asian. There needs to be more of a variety of African Americans, Indians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, etc...

4. Storyline: Honestly, i've seen kids put on better acting then some of the chumps I see on here. If you're going to have some sort of plot, at least go through a trial run, to get the acting right. If I could name companies, I would...

I hate to see fantastic, really ticklish lees, matched with horrible, inexperienced lers.

For example, all the ladies in the FM Concepts vids are lovely, but that company does some of the worst tickling with some really ticklish ladies. Wasted ticklish talent.

Another irritant is lers who are so inexperienced and overexcited that they tickle a lee with such aggression that the lee is reduced from a great laugher to a burnt out screaming mess within seconds.

I can buy any number of dungeon bondage bdsm clips if I want to hear screaming instead of laughter.

I wish they would at least tickle the girls first before they put them in a video..

My pet peeves are...

1: Ticklers that can't tickle
2: Male ticklers that don't shut the hell up (I don't want to offend anyone here so I will not say the producer)
3: Putting lotion or baby oil on the feet (I know it increases the tickling but I just don't like seeing a shiny foot on my screen)
4: LICKING THE FEET IS A HUGE PET PEEVE OF MINE (I personally find licking the feet to be very disgusting)
5: Stockings
6: Having a female lee for 50% of the clip, then the other 50% the male ler becomes the lee
7: Male lers who constantly want the camera on them and constantly look at the camera dead on
8: Tickling for 3 seconds, stopping, tickling for 3 more seconds, stopping, all the while keeping the fingers or tool on the foot
9: I hate this so much I need to put it again. Camera hogging male lers
10: Male lees in general (I seriously shudder when I see "*/M")
and 11: Like the guy above me said, "using the heel of a girl's shoe to tickle her" seriously, 98% of heels are made of rubber, so I really don't know how that can tickle.

Those are my pet peeves about tickling videos.

I agree with all of these. The only thing I would add, and perhaps the only thing we differ in, is I prefer ZERO instruments used when tickling. Fingers/fingernails all the way.

1. Unless it's a very unusual circumstance, the following items should never show up in a tickle video:

Feather duster, Ice Cube, Pasta Strainer, Flogger, Peacock Feather

And

10. No close ups: Finally, I cannot abide videos where, despite modern advances in both zoom and camera placement, the tickling in question is happening miles away from the camera...and no attempt is made to get closer or even vary the camera angle. I personally, like close ups of the feet as they're being tickled...or upper body close ups...or at least a few different camera angles to watch the lee be tickled in. I mean seriously, If I'm having to hit ZOOM on my dvd player, there's something wrong.

Especially #10. I think it could be that its filmed in someone's house, where the only people there are the lee and the ler, so the camera has to be placed on a tripod.

Great thread. So many peeves already listed, however:

1) 75% of the screen filled with the ugly Male LER
2) The ugly male Ler gets his tongue out and starts licking the Lee's toes (about as repellent to me as if he got his dick out, and started rubbing it on her foot).
3) The ugly male Ler laughing along with the Lee.
4) Vibrators.

A model that stares into the camera and doesn't break eye contact with it wherever it goes. A real noob production no-no.

I hate ball gags and I hate the hairbrush being used ALL the time! Why oh why do we have to use the hairbrush over and over again?

1. Gotta echo the one about the ler hitting a good spot and NEVER tickling it again!

A, (and my personal worst) Fingertip digging of the armpits! It looks horrible on camera and comes off like the lee isn't that ticklish and would only react to rough digging instead of fingernail spidering.

B, A ler with good/great fingernail spidering technique that only uses it on feet and only does fingertip digging on armpits. You wanna talk about "an itch you can't scratch?"

C, A ler with awesome looking fingernails that does not know how to spider! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST IDIOTIC THING IN TICKLE VIDS! I mean, bloody Hell, she might as well just fingertip dig!

3. NO PREVIEW CLIP.

A, Bondage where the armpits are defendable. Not even sure if "defendable" is a word but you get the idea!

B, Foot bondage where the lee can thrash her feet around making it impossible to tickle. Some wiggling is ok, but it's called bondage because.....

5. Lers that toe suck/toe kiss for most of a "lickle" session. Get a clue! Stretch the lee's soles and lick-tickle the fucking soles!!

6. Hairbrush, Sonicare and Ballgags have been mentioned, but I will echo just out of sheer importance!! Keep the hairbrush and Sonicare to a minimum and FUCKING LOSE THE BALLGAG!!

DAMN I love this thread! Thank you for the opportunity to vent!!

This subject is past due. Every clip producer could use what has been said to their advantage, because after all we are the ones buying the clips and making them successful (or not) as a result of their efforts. Most of the suggestions are simple and cost-free. Bottom line the clips that suck most are done by people who don't have a foot or tickling fetish, but are just looking for a way to make a quick buck. This is especially true of the ticklers. What is more boring than to see someone doing the tickling who are not really into what they are doing? It is so painfully obvious. Though I agree with most of what has been said, my biggest grievance is a lack of imagination. Imagination is everything when it comes to stimulating an erotic response in the viewer. How many of you with good imaginations would love to be a consultant for some of these clip producers? It would only serve to make them more successful and that means more money in the end.

For me, m/m, ballgags, foot licking,most f/f, and hands tied directly overhead suck, but those are personal items. Preferences will obviously vary from one person to another.
As for peeves in general, I'll go with bad acting,inaccurate representations, and websites that have HUGE lags when loading. I've already logged off of sites while using Firefox because of the load time. A dozen flashers won't do the sell job as well as a couple good pics or a 20 second clip.

• Heavy breathing (aroused?) tickler/cameraman
  • Finding a ticklish spot and not using it
  • Lees chewing gum (I had this in a custom clip - really really bad!)
  • Bondage that looks painful (every time I watch an Alternative Productions clip, I think the girls toes will explode. They are red/blue, which to me just looks nasty)
  • Acting. Don't tell me a lame story, tickle damnit!
  • Devoting a considerable part of the clip towards tying up the lee. Tickling Paradise is the inglorious winner here. Do this beforehand!
  • Having the same bondage position over and over again (especially if the company only has one or two devices). So lame. Use your imagination!

I guess there is more, but this is the main part.

nobody knows how to tickle an upper body. i'm so tired of that side-squeezing bullshit.

I totally agree with emilyemilyemily. I understand a LOT of the posters and buyers here enjoy and want foot tickling but have some origionality. you dont need to grab and knead the upperbody. I can say from experiene it does nothing but hurt and maybe leave bruises.

These threads always crack me up. I realize there is a need for people to vent about clips that do not meet their specifications on what they want to see. The usual response is "we're giving feedback so the producers can do a better job." Completely understandable. Producers need feedback and they, more than likely, look for it.

The problem is, is your feedback representing what the consuming public really feels? Each producer knows how much they are selling in terms of quantity. Now, if I am a producer and I am using a technique that people on this thread are griping about (I will use the use of a Male ler), but my sales are through the roof, am I really going to listen to it? Let's say I sold a 1000 clips. The clip is about a male ler being a part of the "story", but the only negative feedback I get are the ones posting in this thread. Would I really follow their feedback?

After working in a customer service organization dealing with certain products, I learned that the vast majority of the buying public do not gripe over the product. Sure, you have people calling bitching and moaning over a certain product, calling it a lemon and such, but the amount of complaints compared to the actual number of units sold is minimal. It's actually pretty funny because the people complaining really think the majority of people who purchased the product feel the same way. The same can be said with people complaining about tickle clips. People like to bitch and moan more than give praise. The people satisfied with the product never say much because they're satisfied. Reading these "pet peeves" threads about clips and people making lists is just hilarious.

Continue to provide feedback. Producers really do like feedback. However, to those who make these lists, have you ever made a tickling video? Make one for yourself, just one with all of your specifications that YOU like. Place that video on this forum and you will find some people complaining that what you made sucks. You will see people who like it too. How would you feel that you came up with a video that you felt was great because it is how you like tickling, then you have some people saying it sucks? Just think about that for a moment.....Now ask yourself, if that one video you made sold 500 units, but 10 people bitched that it sucked, would you really care too? Probably not.

Just some food for thought...

Another thing that is a huge bummer is when the models either keep their toe clenched throughout the whole clip or their feet and toes don't move at all during the tickling. I think that most foot tickling fetishists like to see expressive toes when the soles are stroked...that is, toes that curl, spread, and wiggle while the tickling is going on. There is nothing hotter than seeing a pair of beautiful feet and toes that wriggle and spread under the strain of being tickled on their soles by someone who really knows how to tickle feet like Charlee or Brooke.

Some are subjective things, yes. But many of the complaints here are valid and universal. Ticklingparadise still has not learned for example. They have been making clips with stupid storylines and only 50-60% tickling for years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back