• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Some time ago, free2lalala approached me about doing some tickling fakes after he'd seen what I'd done with the Kim Possible series. After finding out he likes to write, I told him I'd go ahead and do the series if he wrote an accompanying story. So here's the story and the images are attached at the end. Enjoy :)

Totally Spies
Story by fre2lalala

“Take a seat, ladies…” A deep voice uttered through a loud speaker.

Sam, Clover, and Alex were pushed into three standing holding contraptions by some unseen force. Before the girls knew up from down, the odd looking contraptions held them in tight. Squeezed into the device, the girls couldn’t budge; their heads immobile; their shoulders nudged together; their arms down at the side, their knees locked in, and three girls could not do a thing about it.

“Ugh, this is so not what’s supposed to happen!” Clover spat, rolling her eyes.

“Sam, do sooomethiiing!” Alex began to panic.

“Argh, I’m trying. Usually, my, argh, arms…aren’t down like…this. I can’t reach anything!” Sam clenched her teeth, trying to move her wrists in vain.”

“Comfortable, I see?” the same voice mocked.

“You’re so never getting away with, like, this!” Clover shook in rage, but could barely shift about.

“With what, telling you three lovely ladies my name….hmmm?” the voice replied.

“Well no, actually, Clover meant…” Alex wanted to clarify, but she noticed the three girls glaring at her, “Um, woops, yeah—never mind, hehe…” Alex shrugged the awkward moment off.

“You may call me the Dentist.” The voice continued.

“The Dentist? What kind of name is that?” Sam wondered, trying to buy some time.

“Oh, just the title for he who flosses the plaque out of the streets in this fine modern age…and that includes spies—good intentions do lead to Hell…” a shrill silence followed the echoing voice.

“So, what now?” Alex shivered in goose bumps.

“Do we just…hang around ‘til WHOOP comes a’rescuin’?” Clover wondered.

“Wait, what’s that noise?” Sam noticed.

“Oh, you may wait for your friends, but not in peace unless you tell me all about them…” the Dentist announced as the noise Sam mentioned got louder. “That is, unless you’re not ticklish.”

The last statement left the girls stunned, confused, and a bit suspicious of how much of a threat this new evil-doer really is.

“Did he just basically say he’s going to…TICKLE US?” Clover began to freak.

“Calm down, just—WAHHH!?” Sam shouted as she noticed a robot with a large, hungry clamps coming her way.

The robot looked Sam over, then started its way to Clover. Clover, sweating out of fright, closed her eyes out of fright.

“OK Mr. I’m a love machine and I’m here to tickle you like the FREAK you SO ARE…I’m not going to—huh?” clover tried to seem brave as the robot simply ripped her boots off. “EEK! Not the feet!!”

“Oh NO!” Alex shrieked as her boots were torn off, “This is totally UNCOOL!”

Sam didn’t say a thing as she took deep breaths, trying to stay calm. Glaring at the robot, Sam began to realize that she truly was going to get tickled; a drop of sweat tickled down her back. Ironically, this tickled her, and she jumped thinking the torture had begun. However, she couldn’t jump far as the restraints did its job—Sam fully understood how serious the situation was, and looked around in vain for some glimmer of hope. Her boots were torn off. It was all about to begin.

A squeak; a screech; a buzz. Under each of the girl’s feet popped out electric brushes. The blue-green vibrating thistles whistled at the fine ladies’ toes.

“Come now, tis all for kicks and giggles…literally…” the voice teased as the brushes started their attack.

Sam was the first to feel the extending ticklers. At first, she tried to jump, but again, to no avail. The thin bristles started to skip across Sam’s unprotected toes. Sam gave out a squeal that got higher and higher in pitch. Then, the tiny bristles vibrated their way up in between Sam’s toes—this caught her off guard, making Sam give a hearty laugh. The bristles were attacking every toe on Sam, and the worst was on the tip of the toe, especially near the perfectly pedicured, teenage toenail.

“NAAOHHAHAHASTAPPPPPP!” Sam begged as she could barely catch her breath. In fact, Sam was laughing so hard, she had to try and stop to honestly get some air back into her lungs. Sam fought the tickling as hard as she could. However, Sam heard a fellow giggle. That giggle turned to whining; whining into hysteric laughter—Alex is being tickled on her tootsies now. Sam, watching the tanned Alex being tickled led her back to laughing uncontrollably—the laughter was contagious. All Sam could do was bare and grin it, quite literally, as her face stretched and stretched while her grin grew and grew all the while clenching her pearly whites thanks to her ticklish toes.

“WAAIIHAAHAHEHAAA” Alex screamed through a smile. Her feet were incredibly sensitive, as she lotioned them every evening, making sure her soles are as soft as butter, her legs as smooth as silk, and her body mistakenly too ticklish. Alex giggled like a madman as the brushes started their way in between her long toes. Alex scrunched her feet, but that made things worse as now the top of her toes were vulnerable, and the vibrations tickled her to the bone. Alex couldn’t take so much teasing and tickling as her eyes began to glisten and cheeks began to swell through a burning, bright red blush.

“OHNOONONONENONONOHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAH!” Clover shouted as she began to be tickled. Clover too pampered herself, which is now leading to her downfall. After every shower, Clover has the habit of lotioning her entire body—from her armpits to in between her toes, from under her legs to even inside her bellybutton. Clover loved to show off her blonde, creamy body, and made sure she could rival the skin tone of Mandy, that brunette harlot. However, now her entire body was silky smooth, and the wiggling bristles could slide across the most sensitive of skin. At first, the brushes didn’t tickle Clover—she was “too” sensitive. Instead, they gave her goose bumps; it didn’t last long as the ticklish sensation spiked through her spine, forcing a freaked out Clover to shake wildly. The cute blonde tried to move her feet, clench her toes harder and harder, but the restraints were too tight. All Clover could do was stand there and take it. Clover’s laughter echoed through the room, which led the other spies to laugh even harder, as if they were competing—anything to keep their minds off the tickling as their toes were being victimized by vibrating torture.

Suddenly, Sam went quiet; her grin grew exponentially. Then, Sam started to moan in laughter that was so loud it scared the other spies as to what was coming next: the bristles had reached under Sam’s toes. This was her sensitive area, the spot she never let any boy rub if they were lucky enough to give her a foot massage. Tears ran down Sam’s face like ants on a left out Twinkie. The redhead’s face turned a rosy hue as her cheeks couldn’t take the stretching of her smiles any more. Sam was exhausted, and it had only been about five minutes. The green suit started to tremble, and the shaking of the contraption could be heard over the buzzing of the ticklish brushes. The chuckling spy had reached her limit; too bad the brushes hadn’t.

Alex didn’t understand what made Sam go crazy all of a sudden until it hit her—the whitening bristles itched their way onward under the tanned toes of Alex. Her yellow suit also began to shake, but in a more violent, sporadic fashion than Sam. In fact, Alex was spasming so hard that she bruised herself badly on her hips, her left thigh, and right side. The young, tan brunette simply started to yell for several seconds over laughing, for it was too much work to give off the according laughter for the exhausted spy. However, it didn’t last long as Alex scrunched her face before giving off a deep, loud, childish laugh. The bristles were working so well Alex’s tan may just come off, leaving creamy, pale, sensitive feet in its place…if only…

Clover hadn’t noticed the other girls as much. She was too busy losing her mind. However, it became official that Clover lost her mind and became even worse than a blonde valley girl as she too felt the bristles gain the attention of that sensitive area under her toes. Clover didn’t know what to do, she honestly could not handle it. All the blonde could do was force her knees to tremble in her red suit. It felt like an eternity of tickling until something new occurred. The brush made a sporadic change in attitude as it shoved itself across Clover’s entire foot; vibrating bristles were violently jumping bout as they tickled Clovers toes, sole, heel, and everywhere in between.

“NOOOOHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHAHA!!!!!!” was all the blonde could say.

The soft creamy skin of Clover was getting a workout as every inch was being touched by the robotic tool. What made things worse was that Clover began to get sweaty, so sweaty that even her feet were becoming…lubricated. Now the brushes were felt ten times more, as the sensitive, lotioned, pale skin became even more sensitive. Blotches of drool could be seen on the floor as Clover lost control of her body. Crying and drooling and crying and spitting, the blonde laughed herself to insanity. She was a mess. All she could think to herself was to not lose control of her bladder.

Sam couldn’t imagine what had happened to Clover. All she could see in her periphery was that clover had completely relaxed and gave up struggling in her restraints; the red blob became calm and still, though the laughter had worsened. Sam truly realized that what had made Clover lose the battle was about to happen to—it had begun: Sam’s eyes widened, her tongue stuck out, and yelps of disbelief poured out of her mouth through her forced grin.

“NAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAH!!!!!!” the sudden outburst frightened Alex to her core.

The bristles could be felt by the redhead under her toes, between her toes, around her heel, on her arch, and everywhere in between. Sam couldn’t take it, and she started to cry. However, the emotional eruption couldn’t be taken seriously as a giggle hiccupped here and there through the crying, not to mention that Sam couldn’t stop smiling to save her life. Suddenly, Sam felt a new tickle. This tickle teased her, it was almost torturous by being anything but a hardcore tickle. Sam awakened from her state of torture to realize what it was—her tears from earlier had tickled down her green suit and reached the top of her foot. The redhead tried to look down, but besides the restraints holding her tightly, Sam’s own hysterical laughter distracted her from simply looking downward. A small pool of glimmering tears had formed onto Sam’s left foot, her more sensitive foot. Sam tried to stay still, but to no avail. The puddle was shaken loose as it dripped down Sam’s foot from each side as well as through her toes. Many drops, however, stuck to the bottom of Sam’s foot—an intense lubrication that made every tickling motion by the torturing robot worse. Sam lost it; her restraints were shaking; drool covered Sam’s chin; tears soaked her cheeks. The bristles were simply tickling Sam’s sensitive feet until Sam had made it easier for the vibrating brush’s work to be done—the creamy feet had no choice but to be tickled mercilessly. Then, the redhead buckled her knees violently, as if to escape. Soon after, Sam simply stood still and took the torture; her body was relaxed, her body was calm, but she was anything but.

Alex noticed her two friends on either side have lost it completely. Puddles of drool, sweat, and tears shadowed the green and red spies. Alex could only imagine what was next. Then, the tanned spy felt the brush force itself down her foot as Alex’s eyes grew, nostrils flared, and mind lost…

Great pictureas and the story i have always wanted the three spies to get tickle tortured

thanks everyone for the kind words
it was a real balst working with TickleTown on this project
totally spies is always in need of more attention if u ask me ;) especially that Sam hehe

It's been a year since these were posted. My, how time flies! Glad everyone enjoyed the story that free2lalala wrote and the accompanying pictures.

Your fakes are greater than the real stuff!
Any Huntress April O'Neill project coming soon?

Your fakes are greater than the real stuff!
Any Huntress April O'Neill project coming soon?

I did actually do a set of April O'Neill for TickleTown waaaay back in the day. It wasn't the April O'Neill we all know and love, it was the version from a newer TMNT.

Surely, it must be lying about somewhere on the internet.

Turned out alright, but there was some technical issues that made me flinch a bit (much like this one). Oh well, sometimes you have to just let those go and let everyone enjoy them on its own merits.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back